2025 4* RB Ousmane Kromah

Notable offers: AU, FSU, UGA, Vols, Miami, Bama, Ohio St, Oregon, A&M, Notre Dame, Michigan, USC, Florida, Ole Miss.
Wiltfong feels AU has made a move.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

A new 🥶 Warning ?

@HAPvsOANot necessarily. At last report he doesn't plan to commit til later in September.

11 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

Or how did we not have a thread on him before?

Because FSU trended for a long time & it felt for a long time he was UGA's if they wanted to press for him. They still may be tough to beat BTW.

• Thanks 1

Nice film.  Very shifty runner and very good receiver.  Makes a lot of guys miss and breaks a lot of tackles.  Doesn't appear to have the breakaway speed.  Reminds me of Cadillac but without the top gear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VicTree said:

Nice film.  Very shifty runner and very good receiver.  Makes a lot of guys miss and breaks a lot of tackles.  Doesn't appear to have the breakaway speed.  Reminds me of Cadillac but without the top gear.

I thought more of a Ronnie Brown with the power, but I’d definitely take Cadillac like. 👍🏼 

• Like 1

Deceiving speed, shifty as hell, low center to the ground balance and strong as an ox. Might be my favorite prospect. 

• Like 4

This young man is big, strong, elusive, and hard to bring down. He is a good receiver out of the backfield, but can run inside. Every decent team in the southeast and Big10 are hot after him.

From what I can tell, Auburn is working hard on this young man and he woukd be a prize recruit if we can pull him in at Auburn.

• Love 1

Would be an amazing 1-2 punch with Henderson. Yes please!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kromah has changed visit plans. He was scheduled to visit South Carolina but will now visit AU instead. Cole Pinkston has made a pick for Kromah to AU.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Kromah has changed visit plans. He was scheduled to visit South Carolina but will now visit AU instead. Cole Pinkston has made a pick for Kromah to AU.

You think he pulls the trigger this weekend? We could use some sunshine after last week’s cloud. 

11 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

You think he pulls the trigger this weekend? We could use some sunshine after last week’s cloud. 

@Gowebb11 I think the plan for Kromah is next weekend. 4* LB Elijah Melendez may be this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 1