1st play on offense Saturday?

WarTim

I’m going with Hunter run off right side. 

• Like 1

a bomb to one of our new receivers to show we are not fooling around this year.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

a bomb to one of our new receivers to show we are not fooling around this year.

I like that, that’s what happened when Sullivan and Beasley made their debut. Incomplete but it was a harbinger of this to come. 

• Like 3

Cox Cat. But the QB isn’t Cox, it’s Percy Lewis, and there is will be 3 spinarooni’s

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Swing pass to Hunter in the flat.

• Like 2

the first play will probably be a penalty.......grins

Not an intermediate pass of 20 yards or more. I'm hopeful that Tyler J. will bring some talent to the OT. Even though I'm picking 8 wins at the most this year, I will be upset if we don't look a LOT better on offense against California.

Edited by Auburn93
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Not an intermediate pass of 20 yards or more. I'm hopeful that Tyler J. will bring some talent to the OT. Even though I'm picking 8 wins at the most this year, I will be upset if we don't look a LOT better on offense against California.

I’m just praying for no 2 QB system. That crap was getting to me last year. It was slowly making me dislike Hugh, and I don’t want to.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Viper said:

75-yard bomb to Coleman to the house. 

i am thinking more like 50 or sixty yards.............

• Haha 1

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

I'm hoping this musical chair playcalling isn't gonna turn into a fiasco this year.

if hugh does his thing we should be fine. he certainly has some really coaches helping him in my humble opinion. now here comes viper. he likes to keep me straight and it is a hard job.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i am thinking more like 50 or sixty yards.............

Most kickoffs result in touchbacks, which is placed at the 25-yard line. Thus a 75-yard TD on the first play.

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Most kickoffs result in touchbacks, which is placed at the 25-yard line. Thus a 75-yard TD on the first play.

should we bet? if a 75 yarder is not made then you lose right? what ya wanna bet big shooter. just remember i am a man of modest means...............

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

now here comes viper. he likes to keep me straight and it is a hard job

unbSpStuvwU2Q.webp

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

should we bet? if a 75 yarder is not made then you lose right? what ya wanna bet big shooter. just remember i am a man of modest means...............

One of @augolf1716 PBRs

WtOrniLt3vd5lKXl2B.webp

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

One of @augolf1716 PBRs

WtOrniLt3vd5lKXl2B.webp

i have a ton of super nice auburn memorabilia but i am afraid i cannot do the golf thing as he does not like me much if at all. but i did piss a few mods off and i do own it. i want some legal hoobie vapes of gummies and i will buy you pbr.helli have cams auto rookie with game used as well............what say yee?

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have a ton of super nice auburn memorabilia but i am afraid i cannot do the golf thing as he does not like me much if at all. but i did piss a few mods off and i do own it. i want some legal hoobie vapes of gummies and i will buy you pbr.helli have cams auto rookie with game used as well............what say yee?

numnutz

• Wow 1