Dude’s cray

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Yes but who called someone a moron first?

Didn’t call any specific person a moron— are you saying you think someone dating Willie Brown causes them to win statewide elections with those actual voters you claim to care about?

33 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

And only a moron would vote for someone who wasn't even elected by her party and finished last in the last Dem primary.

First, it's not my party and I couldn't care less about where she finished in a primary 4 years ago. 

What I do care about is seeing Trump - a malignant narcissist without morals or integrity - become president again. 

Only a "moron" who hates America and everything we stand for, would vote for him.

• Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s either first rate sarcasm, or you’re dense as a brick. I used to tend to believe the former, but increasingly…

Junior’s  text yesterday says his Dad is being attacked by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA and a lot of misinformation out there. Text even has Junior’s photo.

He also says if Kamala is elected my taxes will increase and she will take my guns. Further, my community will be over run with hardened criminals. 

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Didn’t call any specific person a moron— are you saying you think someone dating Willie Brown causes them to win statewide elections with those actual voters you claim to care about?

Oh so everyone who doesn't think like you is a moron?

How is who someone had a sexual relationship with relevant?  It is clearly only relevant to some of you because the individual you are insulting is a female.  Donald Trump can sleep with as many whores, prostitutes and mail order brides as he wants, yet the woman has a relationship with someone she worked with and it is morally abhorrent?  Really?

• Like 2

Guys, just let the MAGA cult have their tantrums. It’s all slipping away from them. And the more they show their a** the worse it’s going to get. Trump does nothing everyday but turn off voters, and it’s absolutely ****ing glorious to watch!

Side note. As the father of a little girl, I feel really really bad for these girls who are being raised by these disgusting freaks. What’s left of the MAGA movement has no respect for women and it’s clear as daylight.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

How is who someone had a sexual relationship with relevant?  It is clearly only relevant to some of you because the individual you are insulting is a female.  Donald Trump can sleep with as many whores, prostitutes and mail order brides as he wants, yet the woman has a relationship with someone she worked with and it is morally abhorrent?  Really?

She had sex without the intent to be married and have babies. That’s not part of God’s plan for women. What don’t you understand? This is the world these freakazoids are trying to bring back. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What I do care about is seeing Trump - a malignant narcissist without morals or integrity - become president again. 

Only a "moron" who hates America and everything we stand for, would vote for him.

I guess you think people like this who don't agree with you are morons.

I Worked At Planned Parenthood For 17 Years. Here’s Why I Am Saying No To Kamala. (dailywire.com)

12 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Oh so everyone who doesn't think like you is a moron?

Can’t answer a simple question and you display a stunning lack of logic.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Can’t answer a simple question and you display a stunning lack of logic.

You aren't stupid, you just have had bad luck when it comes to thinking.

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You aren't stupid, you just have had bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We all can’t be as lucky as you, son!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks, good to hear an ex president did not come up with the stuff. I don’t do any social media but understand. Not sure promoting is accurate. When I was working I forwarded emails almost daily. Wasn’t promoting them or agreeing. Just keeping everyone updated and “in the loop”. 

Comparing re-posting such an obscene, slanderous remark to forwarding emails at work? :rolleyes:

That's classic.  Even for you.

Sarcasm?

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

It is clear to see if you have discerning eyes. It happened well before MAGA world was invented. Doesn’t matter whether you admit it or not. Name calling from the king. Well put.

What is "it" - Kamala dating Willie Brown?

What does that have to do with the discussion?

Edited by homersapien

45 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I guess you think people like this who don't agree with you are morons.

I Worked At Planned Parenthood For 17 Years. Here’s Why I Am Saying No To Kamala. (dailywire.com)

I think anyone who votes for Trump is a moron at least, and possibly much worse.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Before what happened?

Woke! That’s what!! All this woke started under Barry!! There didn’t used to be bbblllllack people and women in politics, before him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Don’t know about morally abhorrent. The issue was that she got a promotion to a post she would not otherwise have been appointed to had she not had the thrust of Willie Brown.

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Don’t know about morally abhorrent. The issue was that she got a promotion to a post she would not otherwise have been appointed to had she not had the thrust of Willie Brown.

It had nothing to do with her being elected DA, AG, U.S. Senator or Vice President.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Comparing re-posting such an obscene, slanderous remark to forwarding emails at work? :rolleyes:

That's classic.  Even for you.

Sarcasm?

Not going to disagree.