Dude’s cray

4 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Maybe that’s why you do it.

You planning on clarifying what in my post you're even responding to?

On second thought, never mind....it doesn't make sense no matter how you look at it.

“I’m not defending Trump!” Proceeds to give a full throated defense that would make ‘85 Bears or ‘04 Auburn defenses blush.

I feel this is a golden opportunity where conservatives could finally distance themselves from someone like Trump — as a few conservative posters I’ve seen in this forum who have declared they’d never vote for Trump. That, to me, shows their integrity to their characters even though we don’t agree on policies. 
But seeing how they’d defend Trump, it shows that their morals were always weak to begin with. It’s pathetic.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Interesting. The absolute uncontestable truth about two people is now “low down base level”.  Both females actually did “low down base level” stuff. Why is this factual information being attacked for being so terrible yet it is absolutely true? Is it right to allow this behavior to exist and actually enhance/protect the political future of the participants but wrong to expose it?

They reduced themselves to a blowjob joke. Nobody did it to them. Maybe you could defend your girls?

Kamala had a consensual relationship and Hillary's HUSBAND got a BJ. And to you that means they both reduced themselves to nothing more than a blowjob joke. 

This defense is even worse than I could have imagined. You are hopeless. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

Kamala had a consensual relationship and Hillary's HUSBAND got a BJ. And to you that means they both reduced themselves to nothing more than a blowjob joke. 

you have had it now..........jj is like a hell hound on yo trail,

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Interesting. The absolute uncontestable truth about two people is now “low down base level”.  Both females actually did “low down base level” stuff. Why is this factual information being attacked for being so terrible yet it is absolutely true? Is it right to allow this behavior to exist and actually enhance/protect the political future of the participants but wrong to expose it?

They reduced themselves to a blowjob joke. Nobody did it to them. Maybe you could defend your girls?

I am assuming you feel this way about any woman that has _______________ your _______________.  Personally, I respect the efforts of women in this regard.  They don't call it a job for nothing.... lol

• Haha 1

jj this is a family board and you are talking blow jobs? go stand in the corner.

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

You are the origin of the "blowjob joke" nomenclature. I used it in the context of how it was created, by you, and you are offended. I apologize.

• Wow 1

45 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

jj this is a family board and you are talking blow jobs? go stand in the corner.

CBO brought it up. Not me.

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

You are the origin of the "blowjob joke" nomenclature. I used it in the context of how it was created, by you, and you are offended. I apologize.

Trump is the origin of it in the context of this thread. cbo is calling it just like Trump intended it.

You're so lost that you keep saying you're not defending Trump in an argument where you're clearly defending him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

It’s now being reported on a multitude of major new sites. 

But….checks notes….Jesse Waters…hasn’t reported it. So can it be true.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Leftfield said:

You chalk up Harris' entire political career to a blow job. Even though it's been pointed out that she was elected to three different offices after her relationship with Willie Brown. And then you back up a man who held the highest office in the country when he does the same.

Could you clarify this statement?  Did Trump give Willie Brown a BJ?  If so that would be a bombshell report.  Do you have a link?  🤣

• Haha 2

I wonder if Kamala knows that millions of grown Republican men...on a near daily basis...think about her and Willie Brown having hot passionate sex? 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You are completely lost. 

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Could you clarify this statement?  Did Trump give Willie Brown a BJ?  If so that would be a bombshell report.  Do you have a link?  🤣

Touche. Should have used a comma before the word "even" instead of making two sentences.

Besides, everybody knows it was Nate Holden.

Edited by Leftfield
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Folks like you tend to obsess over what they’ve never had.

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks, good to hear an ex president did not come up with the stuff

Just using his platform to endorse and promote it. Good to hear, indeed, 🙄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Just using his platform to endorse and promote it. Good to hear, indeed, 🙄

@SaltyTiger overhearing his sons saying vile things:

Salty: “You didn’t come up with that, did you?”

Sons: “No sir! Just repeating it loudly for the world to hear.”

Salty: “Good to hear. Proud of you.”

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

......everybody know Harris gets appointed to a job she never earned because of an affair with Willie Brown..

Only in your bizzarro MAGA world.

It's disgusting to repeat such BS accusations as if it's been proven. Misogynistic as well.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Only an absolute moron would think dating Willie Brown translates to being elected by voters as attorney general and then senator— oh, wait— who am I talking to…

And only a moron would vote for someone who wasn't even elected by her party and finished last in the last Dem primary.

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks, good to hear an ex president did not come up with the stuff. I don’t do any social media but understand. Not sure promoting is accurate. When I was working I forwarded emails almost daily. Wasn’t promoting them or agreeing. Just keeping everyone updated and “in the loop”. 

That’s either first rate sarcasm, or you’re dense as a brick. I used to tend to believe the former, but increasingly…

• Thanks 1

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

And only a moron would vote for someone who wasn't even elected by her party and finished last in the last Dem primary.

She was elected by her party. And only a moron would say this and defend the electoral college.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Only in your bizzarro MAGA world.

It's disgusting to repeat such BS accusations as if it's been proven. Misogynistic as well.

It is clear to see if you have discerning eyes. It happened well before MAGA world was invented. Doesn’t matter whether you admit it or not. Name calling from the king. Well put.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She was elected by her party. And only a moron would say this and defend the electoral college.

More accurate to say she was crowned because Pelosi and Schumer screwed the guy you defended for a long time. Sad that a  mod here is a routine name caller.

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

More accurate to say she was crowned because Pelosi and Schumer screwed the guy you defended for a long time. Sad that a  mod here is a routine name caller.

17 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

And only a moron would vote for someone who wasn't even elected by her party and finished last in the last Dem primary

Is this you?

16 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

only millions of morons would vote again for a felon that caused a riot and tried to steal the election. meet me at the flagpole when school lets out.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1