Dude’s cray

11 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Pretty sure Salty was not serious about his post.

But I am sure Son was.

Salty jokes. But he also downplays almost everything Trump does and says. Vance, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Dude. You’re delusional. Deeply.

More of that mindless Trumplike behavior. You're good at it, I'll give you that. 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

More of that mindless Trumplike behavior. You're good at it, I'll give you that. 

Then defend me relentlessly. 😉

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Mindless robotic stupidity. Mini Trump. Congrats!

24 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Well what's the big deal. It is true isn't it. Slick Willy did get a BJ in the White House from a young intern (Monica Lewinsky) which tainted his image and Hillary didn't even seem to care. I don't know about Kamala. I guess Willie Brown knows for sure.

I don't even like Hillary, but it's crazy to reduce her career to not caring (how would you know?) about her husband getting a blow job.

It's crazy to make Willie Brown jokes about Kamala when we know what we do about Trump.

But what is even more crazy is to have a former president and current presidential candidate publicize BJ jokes in front of the entire nation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

I don't even like Hillary, but it's crazy to reduce her career to not caring (how would you know?) about her husband getting a blow job.

It's crazy to make Willie Brown jokes about Kamala when we know what we do about Trump.

But what is even more crazy is to have a former president and current presidential candidate publicize BJ jokes in front of the entire nation. 

You’re talking to a crazy person. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m not sure this dialogue is worth it, ol’ 78’s just trolling and playing games.  S/he apparently gets a kick out of starting $hit….last thing s/he wants is a meaningful exhange of ideas.

I just blocked it, think life will be much nicer.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, alanevans said:

I’m not sure this dialogue is worth it, ol’ 78’s just trolling and playing games.  S/he apparently gets a kick out of starting $hit….last thing s/he wants is a meaningful exhange of ideas.

I just blocked it, think life will be much nicer.

You got caught talking about something you had no clue about. Yeah that was real meaningful. :-\

If you continue to spew nonsense of this type, I certainly have no problem pointing out said stupidity. 

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Is that accurate? Watching Jesse Watters right now. Fox or Jesse haven’t mentioned it. 

Let me find my surprise face real quick.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cbo said:

Thanks, I'm still working and haven't had time to keep up with news today. I saw your post that it was a "re-truth" which makes a little more sense. But damn. There truly is no bottom. 

So back to the point of the OP. 

@iam4au @Son of A Tiger ,et al:

Defend your boy. We don't want to hear some half-assed admission that you don't love his personality or that he should cool it down sometimes. Tell me how you can vote for someone who just reduced his two female opponents to a blowjob joke. Before Trump, this type of rhetoric would not be fathomable from a president. 

I'm no prude, but Trump has taken us to a low-down, base level. This has a real impact on how decent people are treated in this country. Trump has no respect for anyone. The only silver lining is he seems to be spiraling at the moment. 

Interesting. The absolute uncontestable truth about two people is now “low down base level”.  Both females actually did “low down base level” stuff. Why is this factual information being attacked for being so terrible yet it is absolutely true? Is it right to allow this behavior to exist and actually enhance/protect the political future of the participants but wrong to expose it?

They reduced themselves to a blowjob joke. Nobody did it to them. Maybe you could defend your girls?

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Interesting. The absolute uncontestable truth about two people is now “low down base level”.  Both females actually did “low down base level” stuff. Why is this factual information being attacked for being so terrible yet it is absolutely true? Is it right to allow this behavior to exist and actually enhance/protect the political future of the participants but wrong to expose it?

They reduced themselves to a blowjob joke. Nobody did it to them. Maybe you could defend your girls?

Forgot the most obvious person in the OP! My apologies! You’re the king! (Son of Tiger coming up hard on the outside, though— stay vigilant!)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You chalk up Harris' entire political career to a blow job. Even though it's been pointed out that she was elected to three different offices after her relationship with Willie Brown. And then you back up a man who held the highest office in the country when he does the same.

This is what Trump has done to the country - lowered the bar for acceptable behavior so far that people like you defend him. Yet you will attack others for what you see as the erosion of morals in society.

How Christian of you.

Don't bother sharing your thoughts on morals ever again. They're clearly meaningless.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Salty jokes. But he also downplays almost everything Trump does and says. Vance, too.

Not sure “downplay” is correct. I prefer “don’t sensationalize”. If this stuff truly came from Trump I will find it troubling coming from a past POTUS. Hoping Fox will explain the alleged episode in entirety.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not sure “downplay” is correct. I prefer “don’t sensationalize”. If this stuff truly came from Trump I will find it troubling coming from a past POTUS. Hoping Fox will explain the alleged episode in entirety.

Trump didn't originate it, but he "re-truthed" it, which is the same as a re-Tweet. That means everyone that follows his account sees it, so he's promoting it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leftfield said:

You chalk up Harris' entire political career to a blow job. Even though it's been pointed out that she was elected to three different offices after her relationship with Willie Brown. And then you back up a man who held the highest office in the country when he does the same.

This is what Trump has done to the country - lowered the bar for acceptable behavior so far that people like you defend him. Yet you will attack others for what you see as the erosion of morals in society.

How Christian of you.

Don't bother sharing your thoughts on morals ever again. They're clearly meaningless.

Right. Attack the messenger. I’m not defending Trump. That is your deflection from the truth. Maybe Harris would have vaulted herself to where she is now without the appointment from Willie Brown. But ask yourself truthfully if you believe that. If so, fine. If you have observed her speak publicly off script I don’t see you believing that. The OP was about two careers and the effects of a blow job. This is what brings us down. Not the one who exposes it. Had it been reported and fleshed out so to speak properly and openly by the media instead of covering and excusing, the conversation would probably have never happened. But liberals and democrats don’t like the truth if it hurts them. Only if it hurts republicans or conservatives. So everybody know Harris gets appointed to a job she never earned because of an affair with Willie Brown..and they STILL elect her to three more jobs? What are we to think? BTW they aren’t my morals. That’s another problem with liberals. No absolute morals. Only “your” morals and “my” morals. That’s why you have no standards. You never apply equal standards to left and right. Christian or non Christian. Attacking me won’t resolve your issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Right. Attack the messenger. I’m not defending Trump. That is your deflection from the truth. Maybe Harris would have vaulted herself to where she is now without the appointment from Willie Brown. But ask yourself truthfully if you believe that. If so, fine. If you have observed her speak publicly off script I don’t see you believing that. The OP was about two careers and the effects of a blow job. This is what brings us down. Not the one who exposes it. Had it been reported and fleshed out so to speak properly and openly by the media instead of covering and excusing, the conversation would probably have never happened. But liberals and democrats don’t like the truth if it hurts them. Only if it hurts republicans or conservatives. So everybody know Harris gets appointed to a job she never earned because of an affair with Willie Brown..and they STILL elect her to three more jobs? What are we to think? BTW they aren’t my morals. That’s another problem with liberals. No absolute morals. Only “your” morals and “my” morals. That’s why you have no standards. You never apply equal standards to left and right. Christian or non Christian. Attacking me won’t resolve your issues. 

would you ever hurt me jj?

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Hurt you how?

being mean...........

42 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Trump didn't originate it, but he "re-truthed" it, which is the same as a re-Tweet. That means everyone that follows his account sees it, so he's promoting it.

Thanks, good to hear an ex president did not come up with the stuff. I don’t do any social media but understand. Not sure promoting is accurate. When I was working I forwarded emails almost daily. Wasn’t promoting them or agreeing. Just keeping everyone updated and “in the loop”. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Am I mean?

no sir not that i know of. i was just pickin at ya. i wish the best for you jj even tho we are worlds apart. i would love to hear you tell a joke tho.....

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks, good to hear an ex president did not come up with the stuff. I don’t do any social media but understand. Not sure promoting is accurate. When I was working I forwarded emails almost daily. Wasn’t promoting them or agreeing. Just keeping everyone updated and “in the loop”. 

Salty, you're really coming across as desperate here. This was not a work e-mail. The whole point of a re-Tweet, when it's done without comment from the person sharing it, is because you agree with the post. There was no information sharing here - it was done to mock Harris as incapable, stating she's only in the position because of a blow job. 

You have seen the way Trump insults people. Just because he didn't come up with this particular piece of garbage doesn't mean he hasn't said the same or worse himself. Knowing what we do about the man, it's willfull blindness to believe otherwise. 

I get that you disagree with Harris' policies and that's fine, but you're demeaning yourself with these weak attempts at defending Trump. His behavior is inexcusable.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Only an absolute moron would think dating Willie Brown translates to being elected by voters as attorney general and then senator— oh, wait— who am I talking to…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I’m not defending Trump. 

One of the dumbest things you've ever posted, and that's saying a ton.

27 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Maybe Harris would have vaulted herself to where she is now without the appointment from Willie Brown. But ask yourself truthfully if you believe that. If so, fine. If you have observed her speak publicly off script I don’t see you believing that.

Yep, I do. Just because someone isn't a good public speaker doesn't mean they can't do the job. I know plenty of people who aren't good at it, but are very intelligent and competent. And if you haven't noticed, Harris has improved.

Harris got a boost early in her political career. Plenty of politicians do. Had she been incompetent, she never would have made it as far as she has, despite what you want to believe.

34 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

The OP was about two careers and the effects of a blow job. This is what brings us down. Not the one who exposes it. Had it been reported and fleshed out so to speak properly and openly by the media instead of covering and excusing, the conversation would probably have never happened. But liberals and democrats don’t like the truth if it hurts them. Only if it hurts republicans or conservatives. So everybody know Harris gets appointed to a job she never earned because of an affair with Willie Brown..and they STILL elect her to three more jobs? What are we to think? BTW they aren’t my morals. That’s another problem with liberals. No absolute morals. Only “your” morals and “my” morals. That’s why you have no standards. You never apply equal standards to left and right. Christian or non Christian. Attacking me won’t resolve your issues. 

Bunch of mindless gibberish.

Show me where I've applied different standards to either side.

7 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

One of the dumbest things you've ever posted, and that's saying a ton.

Yep, I do. Just because someone isn't a good public speaker doesn't mean they can't do the job. I know plenty of people who aren't good at it, but are very intelligent and competent. And if you haven't noticed, Harris has improved.

Harris got a boost early in her political career. Plenty of politicians do. Had she been incompetent, she never would have made it as far as she has, despite what you want to believe.

Bunch of mindless gibberish.

Show me where I've applied different standards to either side.

Maybe that’s why you do it.