Dude’s cray

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

And Salty , AUFan78 & Im4au love it all:

Is that accurate? Watching Jesse Watters right now. Fox or Jesse haven’t mentioned it. 

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Is that accurate? Watching Jesse Watters right now. Fox or Jesse haven’t mentioned it. 

This is why you should stop watching that crap

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have been able to pull up some screenshots of the posts. (Although in 2024 deep fakes are always possible) In fairness, most of the craziest stuff was not originated by DT. It was ‘retruthed’ by him. I have to say once again that if someone in my family or inner circle had the behavioral traits of DJT, I would seek help for them. It’s warped for a grown man to act the way he does. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

That first one can't be true, can it? I can't even tell anymore. Trump is clearly unravelling. But wow. 

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

I have been able to pull up some screenshots of the posts. (Although in 2024 deep fakes are always possible) In fairness, most of the craziest stuff was not originated by DT. It was ‘retruthed’ by him. I have to say once again that if someone in my family or inner circle had the behavioral traits of DJT, I would seek help for them. It’s warped for a grown man to act the way he does. 

No one I grew up with in Alabama would have failed to see through him back then. Bizarre what has happened.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cbo said:

That first one can't be true, can it? I can't even tell anymore. Trump is clearly unravelling. But wow. 

Seen it from different sources.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cbo said:

It’s now being reported on a multitude of major new sites. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

14 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Yeah but they’re not talking about it on Faux News….

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Thanks, I'm still working and haven't had time to keep up with news today. I saw your post that it was a "re-truth" which makes a little more sense. But damn. There truly is no bottom. 

So back to the point of the OP. 

@iam4au @Son of A Tiger ,et al:

Defend your boy. We don't want to hear some half-assed admission that you don't love his personality or that he should cool it down sometimes. Tell me how you can vote for someone who just reduced his two female opponents to a blowjob joke. Before Trump, this type of rhetoric would not be fathomable from a president. 

I'm no prude, but Trump has taken us to a low-down, base level. This has a real impact on how decent people are treated in this country. Trump has no respect for anyone. The only silver lining is he seems to be spiraling at the moment. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Thanks, I'm still working and haven't had time to keep up with news today. I saw your post that it was a "re-truth" which makes a little more sense. But damn. There truly is no bottom. 

So back to the point of the OP. 

@iam4au @Son of A Tiger ,et al:

Defend your boy. We don't want to hear some half-assed admission that you don't love his personality or that he should cool it down sometimes. Tell me how you can vote for someone who just reduced his two female opponents to a blowjob joke. Before Trump, this type of rhetoric would not be fathomable from a president. 

I'm no prude, but Trump has taken us to a low-down, base level. This has a real impact on how decent people are treated in this country. Trump has no respect for anyone. The only silver lining is he seems to be spiraling at the moment. 

Well Salty kinda already did..it’s not mentioned by is favorite Faux News personalities so it doesn’t exist.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Well Salty kinda already did..it’s not mentioned by is favorite Faux News personalities so it doesn’t exist.

It would be funny if it weren't so incredibly depressing. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No one I grew up with in Alabama would have failed to see through him back then. Bizarre what has happened.

Fluoridated water caused by liberal commies  is what happened damn it!! for those that saw the movie).

image.gif.146406ed100aeb053bd5d159dcda94ba.gif

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cbo said:

The only silver lining is he seems to be spiraling at the moment.

And yet, it’s still close. He could win when spiraling because his voters can’t be repulsed or even dissuaded. If Trump shot a member of Salty’s family he’d probably come on here to see the matter was overblown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And yet, it’s still close. He could win when spiraling because his voters can’t be repulsed or even dissuaded. If Trump shot a member of Salty’s family he’d probably come on here to see the matter was overblown.

I've learned not to count him out. 

Trump warned us all the way back in 2016. "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters." The truest thing he's ever said. He had his marks figured out way back then. 

• Like 1

Well what's the big deal. It is true isn't it. Slick Willy did get a BJ in the White House from a young intern (Monica Lewinsky) which tainted his image and Hillary didn't even seem to care. I don't know about Kamala. I guess Willie Brown knows for sure.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I won't attempt to speak for Salty or IM4. They are grown a** men that can more than handle themselves. For me personally, I don't like much less love anything about it. These actions of his are why he's never garnered a vote from yours truly. And he never will. 

Now to the continued lies you spew. This mindless behavior of yours is what you do best. It's always innacurate , embarassing, and elementary. It's a Trump like quality and where you shine. So carry on mini Trump. You earned the moniker fair and square. I hope you're proud. ;) 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I won't attempt to speak for Salty or IM4. They are grown a** men that can more than handle themselves. For me personally, I don't like much less love anything about it. These actions of his are why he's never garnered a vote from yours truly. And he never will. 

Now to the continued lies you spew. This mindless behavior of yours is what you do best. It's always innacurate , embarassing, and elementary. It's a Trump like quality and where you shine. So carry on mini Trump. You earned the moniker fair and square. I hope you're proud. ;) 

Wait, you didn’t tell us about your career in military intelligence or your lawyer golf buddies….

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Okay. You just defend him relentlessly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alanevans said:

Wait, you didn’t tell us about your career in military intelligence or your lawyer golf buddies….

Don't see the relevance to this thread. And I'd imagine you forgotten this tip already, but you can still go back and read about it. :comfort:

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Don't see the relevance to this thread. And I'd imagine you forgotten this tip already, but you can still go back and read about it. :comfort:

Yeah, just keep running away Sergeant Rock,

You’re wrong, you know it, you’re just not able to admit it.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Okay. You just defend him relentlessly.

You confuse pointing out lies with defending him. You don't have to like him, you don't have to vote for him, and you don't have to lie about him. That I refuse to lie about him  bothers the s*** out of you. Just come clean and admit that for the record. 

5 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Yeah, just keep running away Sergeant Rock,

You’re wrong, you know it, you’re just not able to admit it.

I honestly have no clue what you're saying. Sadly, you don't either.

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You confuse pointing out lies with defending him. You don't have to like him, you don't have to vote for him, and you don't have to lie about him. That I refuse to lie about him  bothers the s*** out of you. Just come clean and admit that for the record. 

Dude. You’re delusional. Deeply.