can we do something to remember mikey?

we should post something in his honor where they put the artiicles on the top of the football threads. it would cost nothing and we could show that we ARE and missing a family member. my suggestions never get accepted and often they do not bother to replaay and it hacks mylily. sorry but i am very mad at the moment.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

we should post something in his honor where they put the artiicles on the top of the football threads. it would cost nothing and we could show that we ARE and missing a family member. my suggestions never get accepted and often they do not bother to replaay and it hacks mylily. sorry but i am very mad at the moment.

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger fifty. You aren’t alone in getting no reply to a suggestion. The thing is that no one knows what happened to Mikey so what is considered appropriate? Thanks for caring. People need to know that before it’s too late but few get that privilege. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He will be back . We all come back 

he has left for a few days but it has been months and he has never been gone this long...................

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2024 at 7:16 AM, tbone4jc said:

Mikey wanted 20 LB’s on scholarship every season! 

He knew that if you had too many on the roster, you could just move them to left tackle.

• Haha 1

I don't think it is the case with @Mikey, but there are a few who no longer post and seldom visit after the Haskins Plague and Auburn Family Inquisition. I don't mean this to sound morbid, but whether he just walked away from his account or is at the Heavenly AU National Championship award ceremony, he is better off - all things considered. I admired his convictions - which were (as we are seeing) arguably-valid. He took the criticisms with a lot more composure and grace than most. Maybe the folks who consistently painted him as a farce reconsider whether they were as funny as they thought themselves.

• Like 1