Football results last 10 years

Auburn has lost four games a year for the last ten years. if this is true this is not acceptable to me at all. for a team that is supposedly one of the top ten programs in the county we sure have lost our way. now we are getting some of the very best recruits in the country and it is time to rise from the ashes and start being auburn again. and when we walk on the field i want our opponents to be worried and to fear us like they did in the past.

let me clarify we lost at least 4 games a year but lost more than that many years.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

We’re not a top 10 program. We haven’t been for a decade. 

• Like 2

I sure hope that doesn't last much longer. We have really been a terrible program ever since the 2013 season. Then you have perennial dregs like Ole Miss winning 10 plus games the past couple of years. Hopefully, order in the college football universe will be restored soon.

• WarTiger changed the title to Football results last 10 years
3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

well people still say it and we need to get back to that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

also i was talking historically. we have screwed the pooch for a while. if the football gods are just it is our time to shine. it is coming and i believe it in my heart.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Auburn has lost four games a year for the last ten years. if this is true this is not acceptable to me at all. for a team that is supposedly one of the top ten programs in the county we sure have lost our way. now we are getting some of the very best recruits in the country and it is time to rise from the ashes and start being auburn again. and when we walk on the field i want our opponents to be worried and to fear us like they did in the past.

let me clarify we lost at least 4 games a year but lost more than that many years.

We definitely should’ve been better than we have been the last four years but I don’t believe it’s fair to use the “four losses a year” stat, for reasons I don’t care to repeat. The four years before the pandemic are probably what we should aim for, and with a likely 14-team playoff, that’s ok! (We would’ve gotten there in 17 and 19, and very likely would’ve advanced to the quarters in 17.)

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

Just now, AUwent said:

We definitely should’ve been better than we have been the last four years but I don’t believe it’s fair to use the “four losses a year” stat, for reasons I don’t care to repeat. The four years before the pandemic are probably what we should expect, and with a likely 14-team playoff, that’s ok! 

if folks on message boards had the same views it would be boring right? war eagle

• Like 1
  • Love 1