Watch: Fox News Shuts Down Trump’s Deranged Lie About Harris

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

It is like having your own propaganda network.

Isn’t that right…msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs and nbc

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trumps rambling and incoherence is getting so bad that even Fox News is trying to cut him out. 

They recently paid out $787 million for lying. They’re at least trying to cover their @$$.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I don't watch msnbc, but the other media you mention don't compare to Fox when it comes to promoting a candidate.  That is simply a fact.   There is also another difference.  They also don't hide behind the banner of calling themselves entertainment and not news during prime time viewing.  Fox viewers don't take that into consideration and just assume that Hannity and Laura and the rest of the mess are actually reporting news of some kind.  They aren't.  They are taking topics and exploiting anything they can get their teeth into in order to gin up their viewers and tell them what they want to hear.  That is why, even when they knew there was no problem with the voting machines after the 2020 election, they  made the conscious decision to not report that and instead to continue to push false claims.  It made their viewers happy. It also cost them close to a billion dollars, but their viewers never heard much about all of that.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I don't watch msnbc, but the other media you mention don't compare to Fox when it comes to promoting a candidate.  That is simply a fact.   There is also another difference.  They also don't hide behind the banner of calling themselves entertainment and not news during prime time viewing.  Fox viewers don't take that into consideration and just assume that Hannity and Laura and the rest of the mess are actually reporting news of some kind.  They aren't.  They are taking topics and exploiting anything they can get their teeth into in order to gin up their viewers and tell them what they want to hear.  That is why, even when they knew there was no problem with the voting machines after the 2020 election, they  made the conscious decision to not report that and instead to continue to push false claims.  It made their viewers happy. It also cost them close to a billion dollars, but their viewers never heard much about all of that.

This is nonsense.  If you think that everyone doesn’t know that FOX News is a right leaning news channel, you are delusional.   That’s the reason that it’s popular with the right.   No matter what they call it.  
The other organizations like to hide behind the “news” banner but yet slant everything they report left leaning.   It’s people like you that like to talk a good game, but fail to admit what you see.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I'll give you msnbc and cnn - only because they have similar "entertainment" political talk formats, but do you seriously think those major networks are biased as Fox?

(And you left out PBS, what about them?)

Edited by homersapien

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

I'll give you msnbc and cnn - only because they have similar "entertainment" political talk formats, but do you seriously think those major networks are biased as Fox?

(And you left out PBS, what about them?)

No. They aren’t as biased as Fox but I don’t think Fox tries to hide it.   I think the three major networks lean left and it’s intentional.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

No. They aren’t as biased as Fox but I don’t think Fox tries to hide it.   I think the three major networks lean left and it’s intentional.  

One correction; the three major networks tell you they are unbiased, but show they lean heavily to the left intentionally.  And PBS is just as bad along with NPR:

35 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Get help. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Naturally.  If your perspective is from the radical right, everything you see "leans left". :-\

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, alanevans said:

Get help. Seriously.

I thought you cheered for Bama.   Back to turdville, troll.  

4 hours ago, aubaseball said:

They aren’t as biased as Fox but I don’t think Fox tries to hide it.

Absolutely correct and easy to filter what you disagree with. Highly informative and make news entertaining. 

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Absolutely correct and easy to filter what you disagree with. Highly informative and make news entertaining

What's the basis of that entertainment?