2025 4* DL Nate Marshall Flips From Michigan To AU!!!

1 hour ago, autan said:

If CHF pulled off a flipping package deal of Alabama boys, OSU would for certain put a target on his back. WDE!!!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524wkgi02llo2oojhh6x

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

Ehhh. I also lived in Michigan for a while. Ann Arbor is beautiful. But Michigan fans are as bad as Bama and Georgia fans. Lots of extremely obnoxious sidewalk fans with no connection to the school. MSU fans even have the phrase “Walmart Wolverine” to describe that part of their fan base. But their alumni are also the worst. They tend to be really arrogant  when it comes to Michigan. Michigan is a good school, but the alumni act like they are grads of an Ivy League school. And they like to constantly remind you how much “better” their degree is. So, I love seeing this utter meltdown.

Different strokes for different folks. I would be hard press to call Ann Arbor beautiful when you have the likes of places like Traverse City in the summer time. 

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

"I will never understand someone choosing to spend 3-5 years in Auburn, Al. of all places. That sounds like punishment to me"

Tell me you have never been to Auburn without telling me you have never been to Auburn.

Even most of the Bams I know who hate AU, enjoy the city.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

You can't find the humor in it?  Diff'rent strokes

Sure. If I cared to look. But thinking about or looking for what other people think of me or my team is a waste of time.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Is very nice...........

Yes it is. I love that spot. 

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_3075.jpeg

Iowa?! Iowa?! Lol. I know we have been in a quagmire the past few years, but we usually score more than 3 points a game. Oh, we also have won and played for a national championship since 2010.

• Like 1