2025 4* DL Nate Marshall Flips From Michigan To AU!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Michigan fans are stunned and mad lol. Like ND fans. And soon to be OSU fans. They don’t understand. This is fabulous. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

Grady or Offord?

@MCPeePants Not necessarily either but we are pushing much hard for Offord than Grady. We can get to a top 3 without both of them.

• Wow 1

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@MCPeePants Not necessarily either but we are pushing much hard for Offord than Grady. We can get to a top 3 without both of them.

We'll take both of them, sir.  Thanks and good day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

We'll take both of them, sir.  Thanks and good day.

@MCPeePants Not sure on Grady. I think we still like Third Scroggins better.

• Like 2

I don't care what other fans or boards think. I just focus on AU.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

There are some funny ones posted by the UM fans "I will never understand someone choosing to spend 3-5 years in Auburn, Al. of all places. That sounds like punishment to me"

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Honestly, it doesnt matter what is posted on X (or any open forum, really), 90% of the responses will be extremely negative and pretty pathetic. It's like everyone is an angry 13 year old.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You can't find the humor in it?  Diff'rent strokes

I’ve lived in Michigan and it has some nice lakes but it sucks ass to live there. What are they talking about ? Lol. Ann Arbor is a joke of a place to reside at. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’ve lived in Michigan and it has some nice lakes but it sucks ass to live there. What are they talking about ? Lol. Ann Arbor is a joke of a place to reside at. 

Ehhh. I also lived in Michigan for a while. Ann Arbor is beautiful. But Michigan fans are as bad as Bama and Georgia fans. Lots of extremely obnoxious sidewalk fans with no connection to the school. MSU fans even have the phrase “Walmart Wolverine” to describe that part of their fan base. But their alumni are also the worst. They tend to be really arrogant  when it comes to Michigan. Michigan is a good school, but the alumni act like they are grads of an Ivy League school. And they like to constantly remind you how much “better” their degree is. So, I love seeing this utter meltdown.

Edited by ScotsAU
  • Like 1

If we can't get Scroggins do we push for Grady. If CHF pulled off a flipping package deal of Alabama boys, OSU would for certain put a target on his back. WDE!!!

44 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Ehhh. I also lived in Michigan for a while. Ann Arbor is beautiful. But Michigan fans are as bad as Bama and Georgia fans. Lots of extremely obnoxious sidewalk fans with no connection to the school. MSU fans even have the phrase “Walmart Wolverine” to describe that part of their fan base. But their alumni are also the worst. They tend to be really arrogant  when it comes to Michigan. Michigan is a good school, but the alumni act like they are grads of an Ivy League school. And they like to constantly remind you how much “better” their degree is. So, I love seeing this utter meltdown.

Definitely as arrogant as you get about “academics” and intones of taking the higher road (at least until they got blatantly exposed this past year) 

it is about as good as it gets as far as public schools go, but that type of pompous attitude is just unbelievable (esp with how pervasive it is amongst those fans) 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

1 hour ago, ScotsAU said:

Grew up a Michigan fan (still am) I’d say this is a subjective opinion. Every single university has sidewalk fans. I would be considered a Walmart fan of both Auburn and Michigan because unless I had a scholarship ( I became an Auburn fan in 1989 after I moved to the south) I did not have the means or GPA to go to either. I went to plenty of games in the Big House, and like every stadium I’ve visited they are passionate about their team. Arrogant is what you could call any fanbase depending on who they were around. Michigan is definitely more difficult to get into because of its high GPA requirements and yes, people brag about graduating from UM. But what graduate doesn’t brag about the hard work they did to get a degree? 

Just for the curious, my father and grandfather are Alumni of UM so…

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

We've been working on him for a while, but no - he didn't come to Big Cat.  Opted to go to Michigan's BBQ thing that weekend instead.

BBQ event in Michigan?  LOL, no wonder he flipped to AU

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

We ain't done flipping.......................

Insert Will Muschamp exclaiming how feels...

Fantastic pickup . I bitch about the staff all the time. I’ll gladly eat my crow here. Just awesome 

Michigan fans are extremely delusional. Take away last year’s title and they are Nebraska - used to be good but irrelevant for the last 25 years. Ohio State absolutely dominated them to the point it wasn’t a rivalry anymore.

Auburn no question has a better resume over that time. Two natty appearances, a title, and a Heisman. All while in a tougher league and sharing a state with Saban. 

I lol’ed at “Iowa of the SEC”. I don’t have to make any comparisons to insult Michigan. I can just simply point and laugh at their program.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3