I hope they sue him! dumbazz

al.com

As legendary wrestler promotes his new beer, can thrown into crowd hits woman in the head

Updated: Aug. 22, 2024, 11:52 a.m.|Published: Aug. 22, 2024, 11:41 a.m.

2–3 minutes

Real American Beer is coming to Northeast Ohio. And Hulk Hogan is set to make promotional appearances to launch the brand. Hogan is shown here in 2005.AP

By

Mike Stunson The Charlotte Observer (TNS)

Tribune Media Services

A woman was hit in the head by a beer can thrown during an Ohio bar’s promotional event featuring iconic wrestler Hulk Hogan, according to police and news reports.

The WWE Hall of Famer was at the Thirsty Cowboy in Medina Township on Monday promoting Real American Beer, his newly released lager, according to the Medina Gazette.

The publication reported Hogan’s crew was throwing beer cans out to the crowd.

Hogan was also seen tossing cans, video posted on Facebook shows.

A 50-year-old woman was knocked to the ground when she was hit in the head by one of the beers, according to WEWS.

Medina Township police found the woman bleeding with her husband pressing a towel to her head, Cleveland.com reported.

Her husband took her to a hospital, where she received nine stitches and was being evaluated for concussion symptoms, according to a police report obtained by Cleveland.com.

The victim reportedly did not see where the beer can came from, and witnesses offered conflicting accounts of who threw it.

“Some said Hogan threw the beer, while others said it was a member of his team ‘throwing beers from the stage like a baseball pitch,’” police said, according to WJW.

No charges were filed, WJW reported.

Medina Township is about a 30-mile drive southwest from Cleveland.

©2024 The Charlotte Observer. Visit charlotteobserver.com. Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.

If you purchase a product or register for an account through a link on our site, we may receive compensation. By using this site, you consent to our User Agreement and agree that your clicks, interactions, and personal information may be collected, recorded, and/or stored by us and social media and other third-party partners in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Well, if you go to a bar KNOWING that some crazoid is going to be throwing cans of beer, your suit will go nowhere. But if you are innocently in a bar where some crazoid guy with muscles but the IQ of a chipmunk starts throwing beer cans, you gotta case.

I love our justice system!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AURex said:

Well, if you go to a bar KNOWING that some crazoid is going to be throwing cans of beer, your suit will go nowhere. But if you are innocently in a bar where some crazoid guy with muscles but the IQ of a chipmunk starts throwing beer cans, you gotta case.

I love our justice system!

my band played a bar in the nineties that brought a wrestling bear with a huge payoff for anyone that could pin it. even the jax state wrestling team showed up and were destroyed to a man. i have pictures to prove it. me? i thought i could protect our gear. wrong....grins. i did feel so bad for the bear.