Bo Nix named Broncos starter

17 minutes ago, autan said:

Happy for Bo!! Some of our posters have been noticeably silent after predicting Bo would be 3rd string at Oregon and for sure never taking a snap in NFL. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 😃

to me it appears bo gets better with better athletes surrounding him. i have have watched him twice and he is on fire. folks best invest in his rookie cards before they get out of sight. the auto ones already are. i got lucky and bought an auto one in 22 i believe.

• Like 2

I'm so happy for Bo and appreciate his time at AU. I just hate we didn't have a decent OL for him to finish his career as a Tiger and showcase his skills with us.

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Wow, Congrats Bo!  Very happy to hear it.  The legend of Harsin's stupidity and incompetence continues to grow. 

Gus did him no favors either,  in terms of scheme or by failing to recruit SEC o linemen. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Wow, you know Pat is going crazy.

Oh for sure. I would imagine validation as well. AU eats our own as worse as any for a so called “family” lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hell yeah. Glad he got away from Harsin and Gus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

He beat out Jarrett stidham too. 

And Stidham can spin it. He's just one tick off somewhere from being a starter. I'll bow to the QB experts to explain what that "tick" is. But when he's on, he is good. 

• Like 1

Bo leaving may be the best thing he did for Auburn. 
To clarify I would love to have Bo on every Auburn team forever, but if he had stayed we may have been just good enough for harsin to survive and I don’t want to think about how much deeper the talent hole could have gotten had that happened. 

So happy for Bo gonna have to watch some Bronco games this year now. 😄

6 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Who will have the better NFL career: Bo Nix or Tim Tebow?

That's a very low bar you are setting for Bo Nix lol

• Haha 1

So conflicted on Bo Nix. He quit Auburn. I don’t blame him for it, but he quit Auburn. He’s kinda the Brodie Croyle who actually left the state and made something of himself. But he quit Auburn. But shouldn’t he have gone elsewhere with actual surrounding talent that could contribute to his success? Especially considering Brian Harsin was his HC when he left? Sean Payton hopes he’s the 2nd coming of Drew Brees. We’ll see. But nothing will ever change the fact that he quit Auburn. And nothing will ever change the fact that he did the right thing in doing so.

But he quit Auburn.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

So conflicted on Bo Nix. He quit Auburn. I don’t blame him for it, but he quit Auburn. He’s kinda the Brodie Croyle who actually left the state and made something of himself. But he quit Auburn. But shouldn’t he have gone elsewhere with actual surrounding talent that could contribute to his success? Especially considering Brian Harsin was his HC when he left? Sean Payton hopes he’s the 2nd coming of Drew Brees. We’ll see. But nothing will ever change the fact that he quit Auburn. And nothing will ever change the fact that he did the right thing in doing so.

But he quit Auburn.

Did you just make up a new drinking game? Everybody take a drink when you say “he quit Auburn “

We would all be smashed 😆 
*note I no longer drink but have played one or two drinking games* 👍

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Gus did him no favors either,  in terms of scheme or by failing to recruit SEC o linemen. 

Sure, Gus failed to surround him with the players he needed to succeed, especially offensive linemen.  At least he recognized he had a good QB.  Harsin not only failed to upgrade the talent; he quickly made it much, much worse.  And then blamed Bo for the team failure, convinced it his own little mind that he could do better, and ran Bo off.  Harsin was such a bad coach words fail me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1