How a Far-Right Takeover of Georgia’s Election Board Could Swing the Election

i am so sick of the rights crooked bullcrap and the crap they get away with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All we need is a Republican Plumber on standby at that building that had the water leak late on election night in 2020.

25 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

All we need is a Republican Plumber on standby at that building that had the water leak late on election night in 2020.

That is such nonsense.  The Republican governor is a good man.  The Republican nominee for president is not.  Your choice to blindly support the man is telling.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

That is such nonsense.  The Republican governor is a good man.  The Republican nominee for president is not.  Your choice to blindly support the man is telling.

Whatever man

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Now that’s a conspiracy theory I haven’t heard in years.  How does it go? So Fulton co/atlanta, where trump was getting crushed 2:1, had votes disappear?  I could understand maga wanting Dalton votes, but more Atlanta votes? What the heck is thinking on this one?

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Whatever man

he is telling the truth.............

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I love the way some of you add context where there is none.  I did not mention anybody's name.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Now that’s a conspiracy theory I haven’t heard in years.  How does it go? So Fulton co/atlanta, where trump was getting crushed 2:1, had votes disappear?  I could understand maga wanting Dalton votes, but more Atlanta votes? What the heck is thinking on this one?

It was a very suspicious situation; and very convenient timing.  Fact.

7 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

It was a very suspicious situation; and very convenient timing.  Fact.

You’re missing the point. The supposedly stolen ballots would have further hurt Trump even if there was an evil plan. It was Atlanta.

So to be clear, if there’s a water leak, power outage, or sunspots anywhere on Election Day - the deep state is at play? Even in a state with a gop gov, AG, and legislature. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

You’re missing the point. The supposedly stolen ballots would have further hurt Trump even if there was an evil plan. It was Atlanta.

So to be clear, if there’s a water leak, power outage, or sunspots anywhere on Election Day - the deep state is at play? Even in a state with a gop gov, AG, and legislature. 

Don't forget... .and Sec of State, who was then in charge of elections.

• Like 1