Am i the most hated maga critic on the fam?

if not let me know who is so i can up my game.................

do not be scared folks you get a free pass..............

58 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Hated is a strong word. It doesn't apply. 

Our resident limp-wristed delicate flowers are known. Unfortunately, that number is growing. Regardless, we give them grace. 

On 8/19/2024 at 7:05 AM, aubiefifty said:

Not everything is a competition fiddy.

No one should hate anyone for his opinions. 

You know I dont.

12 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Not everything is a competition fiddy.

i love when you hate me jj. are you two timing me? tell me a joke jj.........

On 8/19/2024 at 8:05 AM, aubiefifty said:

It’s important to have goals I guess😎

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s important to have goals I guess😎

i have been chosen to point out the pol board posters who ride the short bus here every single morning. like iam hating cross dressers and yet he wears pantyhose....................i try hard to rile folks up.you ready to buy us lunch yet?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i have been chosen to point out the pol board posters who ride the short bus here every single morning. like iam hating cross dressers and yet he wears pantyhose....................i try hard to rile folks up.you ready to buy us lunch yet?

I'll throw this at you.  You can agree or disagree.

What people do in the privacy of their own home is "their business & their business only".

When you bring it out into public, then you make it everybody's business and should expect both acceptance & criticism alike.  It's all on you then.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

I'll throw this at you.  You can agree or disagree.

What people do in the privacy of their own home is "their business & their business only".

When you bring it out into public, then you make it everybody's business and should expect both acceptance & criticism alike.  It's all on you then.

tell me something i do not know argo........but hey come at me if ya need to.................

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

tell me something i do not know argo........but hey come at me if ya need to.................

Very simple. If you don't want it, don't ask for it.    I personally think you egg people on so you won't get bored.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Very simple. If you don't want it, don't ask for it.    I personally think you egg people on so you won't get bored.

you would be right! come by and we can do a gummy.................i am an old 69 year old harmless geezer that strikes fear in the hearts of evil...................what are you? you keep making me think you are going to sneaky vote for trump.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you would be right! come by and we can do a gummy.................i am an old 69 year old harmless geezer that strikes fear in the hearts of evil...................what are you? you keep making me think you are going to sneaky vote for trump.

No man.  I am openly voting for Trump.  Pretty sure I've made my views openly over & over.

I take plenty of my own prescription drugs every day.  I don't need to add a gummy to it.🙂

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

No man.  I am openly voting for Trump.  Pretty sure I've made my views openly over & over.

I take plenty of my own prescription drugs every day.  I don't need to add a gummy to it.🙂

so are you saying you have to take meds to vote for trump? I knew it!

• Haha 1