Can i ask Favor?

my second ex brenda is fighting for her life with the bad cancer. she has been on chemo off and on for years. hers is deadly while mine was never a death sentence it would just make me sick as hell. a fifth spot has popped upon her liver. she now has five or six. brenda is nothing like me as she is sweet and never gets mad about anything. she is my best friend and helped me keep what little mind i have sane while going through my own ordeal.i would ask any that care to to pray for her or put her name in a prayer circle. as much as it would mean to me she needs all the help she can get. her name is brenda luna. she kept my last name because is was cool sounding to her. i appreciate any help and i willnot postt on the pol boards for a week. and please do not blame her for what i have done on here and i do own it but she would chide me a little. anyway thanx......

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

my second ex brenda is fighting for her life with the bad cancer. she has been on chemo off and on for years. hers is deadly while mine was never a death sentence it would just make me sick as hell. a fifth spot has popped upon her liver. she now has five or six. brenda is nothing like me as she is sweet and never gets mad about anything. she is my best friend and helped me keep what little mind i have sane while going through my own ordeal.i would ask any that care to to pray for her or put her name in a prayer circle. as much as it would mean to me she needs all the help she can get. her name is brenda luna. she kept my last name because is was cool sounding to her. i appreciate any help and i willnot postt on the pol boards for a week. and please do not blame her for what i have done on here and i do own it but she would chide me a little. anyway thanx......

Absolutely.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Done, Fifty.

Glad you both have a good friend to go through this together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sorry to hear about this 50.  My brothers wife is going through ovarian cancer treatment.   Prayers for you and your family 

• Love 1

My father was just diagnosed with his third round of cancer. This may be his last battle. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Prayer sent up for you and your family.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You're dealing with a lot, fifty. You are in my thoughts. 

45 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

My father was just diagnosed with his third round of cancer. This may be his last battle. 

Very sorry to hear that. My best to you and your family. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

this means a lot. i am pretty upset. she has been fighting this so hard and it keeps getting worse. i will keep my word and stay off the pol boards for a while.