What JD Vance did in Iraq, as told by the friend who served with him

private scribbles.............

• Haha 1

I can make fun of JD just fine without denigrating his service, which, no matter what you have to say about it, was laudable. 

Edited by AUDub
A word
  • Like 2

As JD Vance demeans and insults Walz's military service I can certainly understand the urge that some Dems may have to poke back at JD and try to dig back at him for not being a combat soldier, and for holding a mostly clerical job for his tour in the middle east, but I think it would be a big mistake to do so. 

JD did, by all accounts, serve honorable and did what he was trained to do, and Dems aren't going to gain any ground by stooping down to JDs level and trying to make fun of a veteran who doesn't deserve it. 

I think Walz and Dems will come out looking a lot better if they take the higher road on this one.  JD Vance is a terrible running mate for Trump and none of his bad traits have anything to do with his military service. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

I mean, how can anyone negate JD Vance's experience in the military? That is just stupid right there. There are way more other things to go to bat with him about. His service to the country is not one of those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

I can make fun of JD just fine without denigrating his service, which, no matter what you have to say about it, was laudable. 

I will say, I was expecting a disparaging article, however, it was quite the opposite. 

• Like 1

“Every Marine is, first and foremost, a rifleman. All other conditions are secondary.” According to Gen. Alfred M. Gray, 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps.

no one read it? lol it was NOT a slam...............you folks kill me......or want to.