why do MAGA's lie?

every single frigging day like trump does? is it mental illness? is it stupidity? many of you look like fools with the crap yall say and post and why you would expect ANYONE to believe to me means you folks.............most ......are morons.

Edited by aubiefifty

• aubiefifty changed the title to why do MAGA's lie?

I often wonder the same thing, then I also wonder why the other side lies all the time too. 

To the point where there is really no point of trying to have serious discussions. Especially when people outright lie about something when you post proof. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I often wonder the same thing, then I also wonder why the other side lies all the time too. 

To the point where there is really no point of trying to have serious discussions. Especially when people outright lie about something when you post proof. 

i would not dare include you in this...............

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i would not dare include you in this...............

Didn't think you were. Just honestly frustrated it's come to this. 

• Like 1

so i love it that you maggers are ignoring me and not responding like it might hurt my feelings. actually it is the exact opposite. it means i own you folks with every single post or thread i make and i love it!!!!!!!!!! i will call out lies and bullcrap.waves.....oh yes my birthday is in seven days...........

Also, I think when you strip it down to the core both sides actually fundamentally agree on most things. There is about maybe 10% of issues that are diametrically opposite, they happen to be the most polarizing ones and ones that one side ends up feeling "forced" to accept. This is both sides. 

Politicians want to stay in power to keep their gravy train running, solving the core issues helps the common person but doesn't really help them in the long run. So, it's better for them to use tools that make people argue about that 10% so that the status quo maintains. 

It's a derivative of the system we have if we could legitimately break up the duopoly we would be in better shape. That is assuming other players would not become as corrupt. 

As others have said two sides of the same coin. Some won't believe it because they are convinced they are right. But we have one side calling the other communist and the other saying they a fascist and their leader is Hitler. Both extremes have gone off the rails. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so i love it that you maggers are ignoring me and not responding like it might hurt my feelings. actually it is the exact opposite. it means i own you folks with every single post or thread i make and i love it!!!!!!!!!! i will call out lies and bullcrap.waves.....oh yes my birthday is in seven days...........

Here's an early birthday wish. I hope it's spectacular. I wish you strength, peace, and good health. Enjoy my brother. 

• Wow 1

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Here's an early birthday wish. I hope it's spectacular. I wish you strength, peace, and good health. Enjoy my brother. 

i am going to surprise you but that actually means a lot. honest.i have the warm fuzzies so i am going to try to be nice today.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am going to surprise you but that actually means a lot. honest.i have the warm fuzzies so i am going to try to be nice today.

Be you fidy. It's all good. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Simple - Magas lie because they emulate their leader.

Why do Democrats lie? You read the various threads in this forum today?

On 8/10/2024 at 12:48 PM, AUFAN78 said:

We should not pretend that it is equivalent in any degree. 

On 8/10/2024 at 12:48 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Pick one out and let's test it.