The Man Crush Thread 2024

36 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Well, if the good Lord decides to bring me home, I’m gonna make sure my husband knows how to let you guys know.  I’ve spent too much time on here to not have anyone know what happened.  Or maybe I’ll just tell him to take over my screen name. 🤔  Y’all would figure out pretty quick that he’s not me! 😂 Sorry to get morbid. Just to have guys go missing without explanation is worrisome. 

Can’t “like” a post like that but I know what you mean. Some of us have fewer years ahead of us than behind us. I can’t count on my wife to let you know anything, she despises social media of any kind. 

• Like 1

Malcolm Simmons

35 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I’ll take Keldric Faulk

Am i french toast? jeez..............

• 3rdgeneration changed the title to The Man Crush Thread 2024
13 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Well, if the good Lord decides to bring me home, I’m gonna make sure my husband knows how to let you guys know.  I’ve spent too much time on here to not have anyone know what happened.  Or maybe I’ll just tell him to take over my screen name. 🤔  Y’all would figure out pretty quick that he’s not me! 😂 Sorry to get morbid. Just to have guys go missing without explanation is worrisome. 

That wasn't morbid. That was funny! And true. Nobody gets out of here alive , you know..😉.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Connor Lew!

Great choice you made. That fella is going to make alot of money playing on Sunday's in the near future. It's rare to see a true freshman start on the O-Line in the SEC, especially at the Center position. And not only did Connor start, he really held his own. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take as my draft pick………

Keionte Scott. Punt Returner and CB out of…….University of Ahbrun

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1