2026 3* S Wayne Henry commits to AU!!!

2 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

Come on guys. He’s teammates with the #2 overall recruit in the country. It’s not that hard. 

if the scholarship numbers jump to 105 or unlimited, why not.... it could pay off.

8 hours ago, EastLakeTiger said:

Right.  We also aren't in his top 5.  It's a tricky game to play if we want to stay in good standing with a power house school in MD that constantly puts out top talent.  When Elee doesn't give us a visit, are we going to drop Henry?  Or is he really only worth a scholarship to most schools b/c of ZE?

This is the question. I don’t have an answer as to how this staff will handle it. About a decade ago we offered two DBs that were brothers in a similar situation and ended up with the lower ranked brother only. (Someone here with a better memory will remember names.) We didn’t pull the offer that time. 

As someone else mentioned, this could also be a play to keep the two 2025 St Frances commits happy. 

I’m also willing to be wrong. Maybe the staff likes what they’ve seen. Measurables be damned. 

2 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

This is the question. I don’t have an answer as to how this staff will handle it. About a decade ago we offered two DBs that were brothers in a similar situation and ended up with the lower ranked brother only. (Someone here with a better memory will remember names.) We didn’t pull the offer that time. 

As someone else mentioned, this could also be a play to keep the two 2025 St Frances commits happy. 

I’m also willing to be wrong. Maybe the staff likes what they’ve seen. Measurables be damned. 

Alexander brothers. One went to Clemson and the other to AU.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

Kid is 100% worth a scholarship if we can land Elee.  We'll see what happens when we don't.  Seems to be a super fringe player unless he grows and/or shoots up the rankings during his Jr season.  Rankings don't mean everything, but they are typically directionally correct

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 10:11 AM, EastLakeTiger said:

He's a pretty small safety, from a state we don't recruit, from a guy who hasn't visited (I don't think we've visited either), is unranked, it is August before his Jr Year.

Lots of reasons

If he can play, he can play. We've had quite a bit of success with undersized DBs that were not ranked that high. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HAPvsOA said:

If he can play, he can play. We've had quite a bit of success with undersized DBs that were not ranked that high. 

DANIEL THOMAS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic