Nip Watch 2024

WarTim

62 degrees this morning. A bit Nippy 😎

• Haha 1

88-90 degrees 365 days out of the year in my local.  I would love some cooler weather for a change.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

62 degrees this morning. A bit Nippy 😎

Please call Mississippi, we’re not doing some right. 

• Like 2

High school football…AU band practicing. Blowing leaves out of the driveway. A chill in the air. Smell of BBQ on Opelika Road. That yellow-green sunlight at the end of the day. The goosebumps thinking about the season. AU students wearing boots to class. The hope for a new day of Auburn football….its got to be getting close! 

Edited by passthebiscuits
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Nice crisp 64 degrees on the Plains this morning. Downtown and campus alive and thriving. Looking forward to running by the bank this morning. Maybe take a short walk around campus. Check out the 2024 coed hairstyles and dress code. 

• Like 3

Our high school football game this evening shows to have a 4th quarter estimated temperature of 68-70.   Guntersville at Southside. 

Edited by tigerchris
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RunInRed said:

The nip girl doesn’t age.

It's been a lot of years.

image.png.bee553158932c07b4df611476469bdd3.png

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, AUApostle said:

i like how you roll..........best be looking over your shoulder tho............grins

• Like 1

man i would love to know if the nip watch girl knows she is the nip watch girl. what an honor!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUApostle said:

I can’t believe AUApostle would do this to us. AUDevil yes, but not the Apostle. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

Had to share

IMG_3076.jpeg

Edited by WFE12
  • Haha 1

It's not cool in Spanish Fort, but the humidity has definitely been lower all week, and a great strong breeze blowing today. Nip is definitely in the air.

• Like 1

So many city folk in the comments so scared of a few animals that have been here longer than we have… every creature mentioned is easily dealt with and easily avoided.  I work in wetlands and perform various restoration work so I’m with them all the time and hardly have any issues

• Like 1

I pulled the robe out tonight for the first time since May. It’s a little cool on the front porch.

Which sucks because we’re back to “hell’s front porch” next week. Eh. Hope we get a proper fall this year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I pulled the robe out tonight for the first time since May. It’s a little cool on the front porch.

Which sucks because we’re back to “hell’s front porch” next week. Eh. Hope we get a proper fall this year. 

What happens if the true nip doesn't happen till September?   Do we have a pre-nip season game?  do we call a false nip?  

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, TexasTiger said:

Like a perpetually young Gina Gershon.

who? and no i didna sleep in a tree last night.......grins

6 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

What happens if the true nip doesn't happen till September?   Do we have a pre-nip season game?  do we call a false nip?  

i am pretty sure tim can handle all the problems that might arise. heck i think he knows where she lives........grins

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

False nip?

image.jpeg.e6dabe2c4ec4f1a3966414d084b104dd.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1