Buy a Personalized Video Message from Hugh Freeze

https://www.cameo.com/coachhughfreeze?aaQueryId=7ef39dd85e48b6022cd75efb96968dd0

For only $150+ you can have Freeze give a personal video message. It says he'll even roast you if you or send you a pep talk. 

I know some posters have rivalry's with each other on this message board, well what would be a sicker burn than having Freeze send a video addressed to the user on here you don't like calling them a silly dilly dog that don't know squat about football? 

• Haha 1

"Hey, this is Coach Hugh Freeze at Auburn football. ___________ can't come to the phone right now. But leave a message and he/she just might call you back after we get done hanging out. Have a blessed day and War Eagle."   Hmmmmmm, that's probably worth the price for a lot o' folks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Our daughter bought a cameo video of Bruce Pearl to announce to us that she was pregnant.   Super cool.  ❤️ After that, we purchased a cameo of him to send to our good friend and Auburn fan who had a serious stroke.  He really gave him an encouraging message and promised him that if he got better, he could come to a basketball game on him! Two of our most favorite things that CBP has ever done! 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Our daughter bought a cameo video of Bruce Pearl to announce to us that she was pregnant.   Super cool.  ❤️ After that, we purchased a cameo of him to send to our good friend and Auburn fan who had a serious stroke.  He really gave him an encouraging message and promised him that if he got better, he could come to a basketball game on him! Two of our most favorite things that CBP has ever done! 😊

Sounds awesome. Those are messages that would make it worthwhile for me. Bruce is simply special. I like Hugh and I like football more than basketball as a general rule but I’d personally opt for a Pearl-o-gram. 

• Like 3

CHF gets paid $6.5 Million per year.

He Needs More Money!

This is like a nameless supposed billionaire hawking "buy my golden sneakers." hahaha

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, AURex said:

CHF gets paid $6.5 Million per year.

He Needs More Money!

This is like a nameless supposed billionaire hawking "buy my golden sneakers." hahaha

I don’t think it has anything to do with money and is mainly just a fan interaction type of thing. 

Can’t make it too cheap or else people could bombard the guy all day everyday with requests. 

If it's not about the money, he could make it a free lottery with a winner selected at random each week or two. Or submit your request and a group of Auburn students would select worthy applicants and vet the validity of their request. Or a dozen other ways to do fan interaction video ops that do not involve people having to pay.

Fact is, some families don't have extra money lying around for things like this. By charging, he is potentially excluding less fortunate Auburn fans like ones who are going through difficult times or hospitalized or hit by disaster or whatever.

He could turn this into a positive Auburn outreach thing rather than something that has the appearance of a money grab by a millionaire.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

He doesn't have time to both recruit and coach, but he's making Cameo video's for some extra cash on the side?

And for only $150 each? 

Is this real? There has to be something I'm missing. Someone please explain to me. 

Edited by cbo
  • Haha 2

Well, one member doesn't like my comments, but has no comments of his own supporting this video thing. I'm not hurt by his disagreement, but I'm traumatized by his ....... Yes, traumatized by his ......

On 7/27/2024 at 8:56 PM, AURex said:

If it's not about the money, he could make it a free lottery with a winner selected at random each week or two. Or submit your request and a group of Auburn students would select worthy applicants and vet the validity of their request. Or a dozen other ways to do fan interaction video ops that do not involve people having to pay.

Fact is, some families don't have extra money lying around for things like this. By charging, he is potentially excluding less fortunate Auburn fans like ones who are going through difficult times or hospitalized or hit by disaster or whatever.

He could turn this into a positive Auburn outreach thing rather than something that has the appearance of a money grab by a millionaire.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

9 hours ago, AURex said:

Well, one member doesn't like my comments, but has no comments of his own supporting this video thing. I'm not hurt by his disagreement, but I'm traumatized by his ....... Yes, traumatized by his ......

The dudes name is Lotto. And you suggested a FREE lottery.

You brought his wrath down on yourself.

I don't see a problem with it.  It's just one cool way for fans to have an opportunity to interact with our head coach.  For most, this is their only way to interact.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AURex said:

I’m traumatized by whoever 1 stared this post!? This post is top quality content!

who would dare say ‘hmmm 1 star’ !?

was it you, Rex?  

• WarTiger changed the title to Buy a Personalized Video Message from Hugh Freeze