UGA WR RaRa Thomas Arrested

At least it wasn’t a moving violation, but they sure have picked up the pace of the arrests:

Georgia wide receiver RaRa Thomas, otherwise known as Rodarius Thomas was arrested July 26th at 3:20 AM for three counts of Cruelty to Children in the 2nd Degree, and three counts of Battery - FV.

It's RaRa Thomas' second run in with the law during his time in Athens, he was arrested on charges of Family Violence and False imprisonment back in Janaury of 2023, however, those charges were inventually dropped.

And who is writing these articles?

Thomas is now 22 years old. His live-in girlfriend is now 17. Let's do some basic math.

She said they lived together in Alabama. So while he was in high school, she was like 13-14 years old. Alabama state law prohibits sex between minors when one is more than 2 years older than the other. Was this a platonic relationship? Where were the parents?

She said they lived together when he was at Mississippi State. By this time he was an adult, but she was still a minor. I'm assuming they were not just buddies living together. I'm also assuming that she just dropped out of school to be with him. This was an illegal sexual relationship because she had not yet reached the age of consent. Why wasn't he in jail?

Even now at 17 she is still a minor and probably had not reached the legal age of consent when they arrived in Athens.

So, what am I missing here? Why was this child sexual molester and abuser still walking free in Mississippi, and why isn't he behind bars in Georgia? Or have the university athletic departments or boosters been paying the authorities to look the other way?

Absolutely disgusting.

Edited by AURex