They got the memo...

7 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Please don’t pretend democrats care about slowing the border invasion.

That's like, your opinion.

And it's not an "invasion".  That's classical authoritarian political rhetoric.

In fact, we need the workers.

But we'll see how the Harris administration deals with it.  They do care about the country, which is a lot more than I can say about Trump.

"Please don't pretend" Trump told his myrmidons to vote against the bill because it wasn't perfect. :rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Thank God!!

He won't have those restraints if he wins the next one.  I almost hope he does just to see you folks finally appreciate what the "never-Trumpers" do.

Friggin never trumpers.  If he wins they’ll start building gallows  immediately. And because there was already a maga demand established for them on 1/6 - wiki even now has step by step instructions on how.

https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Gallows

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's like, your opinion.

And it's not an "invasion".  That's classical authoritarian political rhetoric.

In fact, we need the workers.

But we'll see how the Harris administration deals with it.  They do care about the country, which is a lot more than I can say about Trump.

"Please don't pretend" Trump told his myrmidons to vote against the bill because it wasn't perfect. :rolleyes:

So you want the workers for slave labor. $15-20 minimum wage uh wait, except for tomato pickers and toilet cleaners because no skinny white guys will do that kind of work for that money. So let’s invites some poor desperate Latinos to do it.  Call it what you want. Talk about cult belief. Please.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So you want the workers for slave labor. $15-20 minimum wage uh wait, except for tomato pickers and toilet cleaners because no skinny white guys will do that kind of work for that money. So let’s invites some poor desperate Latinos to do it.  Call it what you want. Talk about cult belief. Please.

No, I want workers for those industries who desperately need them, period. And I am all for raising the minimum wage.

We need them now and the need will grow:

https://www.theatlantic.com/podcasts/archive/2024/07/labor-shortage-aging-workforce-economy-job-market/678840/

The Coming Labor Shortage Is Not Good News

And how you think "cult belief" applies to this discussion I have no idea.  Must be projection.

32 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Trump was hamstrung by a democrat senate, a weak house full of never Trumpers, most of whom are gone now, and everything he tried to do ended up stopped by a federal judge or delayed until appeals or the clock ran out. Please don’t pretend democrats care about slowing the border invasion.

So the only reason Trump couldn't do what he wanted was because the Senate, House, and judges wouldn't let him? You're literally saying that two of the three branches of government should never have been a roadblock for him? Do you have some idea how ridiculous that sounds?

You really have no problem with the thought of Trump having no restraints, do you?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Ukraine could have had a negotiated settlement at least a year ago.  Why hasn't it been?

Giving 1/3 of their country to a dictator that has savagely killed tens of thousands of their citizens for no real reason other than the acquisition of territory isn't their first choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

You have had a point. Then you used “invasion”. And then you didn’t. It’s an insult to the men that actually suffered through one. Language matters.

image.gif.ce27e22ee36e746e5f9f487f2506f3b0.gif

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, that makes you a true cult conspiracist.

I should have known I was wasting my time with you. 

Gosh, Homer, and I was so close to believing your nonsense.

The true cultists are those who choose to believe that mail-in ballots are safe and secure when even Jimmy Carter was telling Latin American countries they had to end mail-in balloting to have secure elections. Tell me, what's the remedy when you go to vote on election day and they tell you you have already voted because somebody stole your mail in ballot and sent it in. What's the remedy when you find out your grandmother who is in a vegetative state in a nursing home voted in the last election, along with 90% of the similarly situated patients. What's the remedy when signature verification is a joke, and a democrat county passes 99% of the signatures and no ballot inspection is possible.  

33 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Giving 1/3 of their country to a dictator that has savagely killed tens of thousands of their citizens for no real reason other than the acquisition of territory isn't their first choice.

Apparently, "Tigermike" doesn't follow international news.  :-\

Edited by homersapien

14 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Gosh, Homer, and I was so close to believing your nonsense.

The true cultists are those who choose to believe that mail-in ballots are safe and secure when even Jimmy Carter was telling Latin American countries they had to end mail-in balloting to have secure elections. Tell me, what's the remedy when you go to vote on election day and they tell you you have already voted because somebody stole your mail in ballot and sent it in. What's the remedy when you find out your grandmother who is in a vegetative state in a nursing home voted in the last election, along with 90% of the similarly situated patients. What's the remedy when signature verification is a joke, and a democrat county passes 99% of the signatures and no ballot inspection is possible.  

This is not "Latin America" fool.  At least not yet.  

You are a gullible cultist, and not surprisingly you think - and believe - like one. (I'm surprised you haven't cited "2,000 Mules" yet. :rolleyes:)

So I am not even going to bother providing you links to sources that reported on all of the 60+  court challenges conducted after the last election, along with their conclusions. You'll undoubtedly pass them off as fake news or conspiratorial hoaxes.

Like all cultists, actual facts roll off you like water off a ducks back. 

The actual truth is anathema to cultists like you.

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, homersapien said:

This is not "Latin America"

Yet some ignorant cultists believe it is a good idea to run our elections as if we are.   I notice you didn't answer any of the questions.  

2 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Yet some ignorant cultists believe it is a good idea to run our elections as if we are.   I notice you didn't answer any of the questions.  

And no one here was surprised. 

• Like 1

We got the memo a while back, democrats are for open borders.  Got it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

You have had a point. Then you used “invasion”. And then you didn’t. It’s an insult to the men that actually suffered through one. Language matters.

image.gif.ce27e22ee36e746e5f9f487f2506f3b0.gif

That appears to be an air attack.

What she was tasked to do is the exact definition of czar. 

No wonder it’s crickets. 

IMG_2658.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1