Well put me down for the $150 if those

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Bless your heart.

A sure sign you've got nothing. 

Started with a revealing, homophobic post and can't withstand the cross-examination.  :laugh:

Brilliant!

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

A sure sign you've got nothing. 

Started with a revealing, homophobic post and can't withstand the cross-examination.  :laugh:

Brilliant!

You were offended with "shortest way home" and tried to tell me I've got nothing? :comfort:

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You know how they say KH slept her way into office?….he is implying that’s how she made her way in…

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Thanks 1

The only thing im getting out of this conversation is that 78 apparently believes that reading a book written by a gay man can turn the reader gay or something? 

Or that only gay people would read a book written by a gay man? 

I'm not sure.  

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

The only thing im getting out of this conversation is that 78 apparently believes that reading a book written by a gay man can turn the reader gay or something? 

I'm not sure.  

Obviously

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

triggered much? :comfort:

(am I doing this right, 78?) 

Hardly. You know better.

Anyway, got to run to a birthday party. Later my dudes and dudettes. ;D

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You were offended with "shortest way home" and tried to tell me I've got nothing? :comfort:

I haven't read it yet. But I do admire Pete. Implying I was offended by the book is a lie and makes no sense.

You won't own up to the real reason you posted it. Everyone knows, so you might as well admit it.

You've offered nothing but that creepy little emoticon rubbing the head of another little emoticon.

But like I said, it's fun watching you squirm and evade the truth, all because you put yourself into an embarrassing position.  Its the only reason I respond at all.

30 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

You know how they say KH slept her way into office?….he is implying that’s how she made her way in…

Oh, I get it now. :bigblush:    (I don't use the term "HO".)

But as Spock might say,  it is logical. ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Smart move loser. ;)

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Have fun. I'm kind of impressed that at your age you're still putting on the makeup and creating balloon animals for the kids. 

Much respect. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'm not sure.  

My take is he's trying to shade Democrats and - seizing on the fact Pete is a gay Democrat - is associating homosexuality with Democrats.  Of course, that requires a personal belief that homosexuality is necessarily a bad or shameful thing. 

But he either doesn't have the balls to admit he's homophobic  (no pun intended) or he is simply too embarrassed to admit it.

Like I said, I prefer to think its the latter since that at least indicates progress. ;)

"Gay jokes are funny" says the man in the Dr. Feelgood World Tour shirt.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I haven't read it yet. But I do admire Pete. Implying I was offended by the book is a lie and makes no sense.

You won't own up to the real reason you posted it. Everyone knows, so you might as well admit it.

You've offered nothing but that creepy little emoticon rubbing the head of another little emoticon.

But like I said, it's fun watching you squirm and evade the truth, all because you put yourself into an embarrassing position.  Its the only reason I respond at all.

You weren't offended with the OP. Me either. It was funny. I responded in kind and your sensitive litte a$$ took offense to it. Own that. :comfort:The emoji is appropriate. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Have fun. I'm kind of impressed that at your age you're still putting on the makeup and creating balloon animals for the kids. 

Much respect. 

He's 18. Heading to Auburn soon. Please don't assume everyone is like you. 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

My take is he's trying to shade Democrats and - seizing on the fact Pete is a gay Democrat - is associating homosexuality with Democrats.  Of course, that requires a personal belief that homosexuality is necessarily a bad or shameful thing. 

But he either doesn't have the balls to admit he's homophobic  (no pun intended) or he is simply too embarrassed to admit it.

Like I said, I prefer to think its the latter since that at least indicates progress. ;)

Your take lacks context.

Now, go fondle your blowup doll you freak. ;D

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

"Gay jokes are funny" says the man in the Dr. Feelgood World Tour shirt.

I agree. 

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Sounds kinda neat

The former first lady “invites readers into her world, offering an intimate portrait of a woman who has lived an extraordinary life,” the announcement reads in part. “‘Melania’ includes personal stories and family photos she has never before shared with the public.”

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

He's 18. Heading to Auburn soon. Please don't assume everyone is like you. 

Nothing wrong with 18 year olds still liking Birthday clowns. Heck, I’d let you come perform at my next Birthday.  Could be fun, but I’m not paying more than $40 tops.  

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sounds kinda neat

The former first lady “invites readers into her world, offering an intimate portrait of a woman who has lived an extraordinary life,” the announcement reads in part. “‘Melania’ includes personal stories and family photos she has never before shared with the public.”

You in for $150?

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Nothing wrong with 18 year olds still liking Birthday clowns. Heck, I’d let you come perform at my next Birthday.  Could be fun, but I’m not paying more than $40 tops.  

His girlfriend, who was also there, is a model. Clowns are not happening. I'm sure you'd let any dude perform at your birthday Captain Obvious. I'll give a speech if you'll have it at Perry's, Fleming's, or Ruth's Chris and pick up the tab. You'll love it. ;)

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You in for $150?

Saw a Politico article saying $40.00, $75 for signed edition, $150 for the special edition with 48 never seen pics. Think I will pass on any of them. Looks like Hillary is also releasing another book this fall.

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You weren't offended with the OP. Me either. It was funny. I responded in kind and your sensitive litte a$$ took offense to it. Own that. :comfort:The emoji is appropriate. 

"Responded in kind"?

By introducing the subject of Pete Buttigieg's gay marriage for the purpose of throwing shade at Democrats.  

You revealed yourself, even if you refuse to "own it".

"shaming"...all over these posts hhhhmmmm.   

Anybody buy Stormy Daniels' book?  Just wondering how the pics were.    

By they way did ya'll see this. 

https://glaad.org/french-drag-artists-made-history-as-first-in-drag-to-carry-the-olympic-torch/

I heard it was "lit" and the drag queens stopped along the way so they could read books to children. 🙂

stormy.jpg

Edited by JMWATS