Who agrees with JD Vance?

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I guess doubling down on the whole thing is……..a route you can go…..

Man, I’m starting to think this guy is a DNC plant. He brings nothing but headaches to Trump’s campaign.

IMG_3574.jpeg

Hell he might be a plant. 

4 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I guess doubling down on the whole thing is……..a route you can go…..

Man, I’m starting to think this guy is a DNC plant. He brings nothing but headaches to Trump’s campaign.

IMG_3574.jpeg

Think he's getting frustrated yet that he can't get away with saying anything he wants like Trump does?

So, couples who choose not to have children should not be able to participate in the American democratic system? Well that leaves me and wifey out.

Women who cannot conceive or successfully carry to term, and their husband, are not allowed to participate?

Couples who adopt children rather than birthing babies are not allowed to participate?

Women who need IVF are not allowed to participate?

Single women and men without children, like grad students and young working people, are not allowed to participate?

Catholic priests and nuns, or anyone who has taken a vow of abstinence, are not allowed to participate?

Men and women who have not yet married, like students and young professionals, cannot participate?

Unmarried soldiers and other single men and women can't participate?

Doctors and scientists and other professionals who have never cranked out babies are not allowed to participate?

But girls/women who are raped are required to have the baby and bear the burden of caring for it because the state ain't coming to help you. Right?

And men who are convicted of sexual assault, have affairs with women while married, are eligible to become POTUS?

This guy is a genuine rabid MAGA misogynist nut case. Trump's perfect running mate.