This is how Republicans will go after Kamala

The slut shaming and DEI stuff aren't good avenues of attack. This is:

One other thing that I think R's will jump on is how she mistreats her staff.  People hate famous people who do that. 

Edited by Cardin Drake

I 100% agree that is a more effective political strategy to attack Kamala, but I also believe a large portion of Republicans wont be able to help themselves from continuing to attack Kamala for being a "DEI" hire and for having sex as an adult woman, which will certainly help Dems. 

Pretty good ad overall IMO, although it's a bit weird to see Republicans/Conservatives constantly be in favor of denying people healthcare. You can be in favor of arresting illegals and deporting them while also advocating that they be treated like human beings and with dignity while they are still in America or in our custody. 

I also don't know how well the whole "staff" angle would be for Republicans either,  considering Trump himself has a history of large staff turnover and accusations of not treating his people well. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

Tulsi Gabbard pretty much nuked Harris' campaign in under a minute in 2020 exposing her on her AG record in California, and there is plenty of legitimate fodder out there to use besides that.

Apparently Harris was never the border czar, though.

Trying to do a Men In Black memory erase on us.

Reason # eleventy billion people think the mainstream media outlets are completely untrustworthy.

• Like 2

Kamala Harris's voting record in the senate will help sink her.  She voted even further left than Bernie Sanders. 

Then there's her part in this administration. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

Kamala Harris's voting record in the senate will help sink her.  She voted even further left than Bernie Sanders. 

Now GovTrack is backsliding their ranking about her being the most liberal Senator.

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

The reason it is so close is due to who the Republican nominee is.  It is that simple.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Now GovTrack is backsliding their ranking about her being the most liberal Senator.

News website: Edits article and writes a clear editors note on the article explaining what was changes, when it was changed, and why they changed it. 

Conservatives on Social Media: OMGAWD!!! MEDIA Coverup! Literally SOVIET CENSORSHIP!!! STATE RUN MEDIA!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!REEEEEE!!!

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

News website: Edits article and writes a clear editors note on the article explaining what was changes, when it was changed, and why they changed it. 

They always have an excuse.  She still is a radical leftist and no gaslighting is going to change that.  It will be clear the more she comes out with her polices.  Her 2020 campaign policies are hitting the airways already.  I doubt they will be much different this time.

Joe ran as a moderate, she isn’t even pretending.

2 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Kamala Harris's voting record in the senate will help sink her. 

With who? Trump supporters are aligned and will support him 100%. She’s not courting the Republican vote. What KH brings is energy to the democrats who might’ve otherwise stayed home. Nome of them are going to suddenly vote for Trump because of her voting record. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

They always have an excuse.  She still is a radical leftist and no gaslighting is going to change that.  It will be clear the more she comes out with her polices.  Her 2020 campaign policies are hitting the airways already.  I doubt they will be much different this time.

Joe ran as a moderate, she isn’t even pretending.

Why are you making Kamala sound so amazing? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Why are you making Kamala sound so amazing? 

The honeymoon will be over soon enough.

Maybe sooner than you think:

Edited by I_M4_AU

40 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

With who? Trump supporters are aligned and will support him 100%. She’s not courting the Republican vote. What KH brings is energy to the democrats who might’ve otherwise stayed home. Nome of them are going to suddenly vote for Trump because of her voting record. 

And you think her Senate voting record, her success as The Border Czar and this administrations grand economic accomplishments will draw in hundreds of thousands of un decided voters?

She will definitely get the HAMAS votes.  👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

And you think her Senate voting record, her success as The Border Czar and this administrations grand economic accomplishments will draw in hundreds of thousands of un decided voters?

She will definitely get the HAMAS votes.  👍

How many people do you know who are truly waffling between KH and DJT? The Trumpers are going Trump. If you were going to vote for Biden you’ll vote for her. Plus those who are anti-Trump who were going to stay home but will now care enough to vote. Will it be enough? We’ll see. But if your still undecided at this juncture you’re probably not the type to dig into her Senate record. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

How many people do you know who are truly waffling between KH and DJT? The Trumpers are going Trump

And the communist and hamas are all in for Harris. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Again, she’s not a great candidate and her Bay Area background will be hammered.   She better figure out a way to moderate on positions quickly or the current dem euphoria will be short lived.

image.thumb.png.e56fc8d293c11c87d5def7a2ce3a8975.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

So she freed Mary Jane. Lol 

How extreme 

How will this administration respond; or even better, will they acknowledge the act?

14 hours ago, Tigermike said:

And the communist and hamas are all in for Harris. 

And the fascists are all in for Trump. :-\

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

How will this administration respond; or even better, will they acknowledge the act?

Russia and the US do this goofy stuff with each other’s airspace all the freaking time lol. In the last couple of months Russia has scrambled fighters to harass *our* strategic bombers zipping around the edge of their airspace several times. 

Edited by AUDub

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Russia and the US do this goofy stuff with each other’s airspace all the freaking time lol. In the last couple of months Russia has scrambled fighters to harass *our* strategic bombers zipping around the edge of their airspace several times. 

Of course they do, but why yesterday?  Tell me you know it was planned well before this date and has nothing to do with the U.S. being the most vunerable we have been since WWII.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course they do, but why yesterday?  Tell me you know it was planned well before this date and has nothing to do with the U.S. being the most vunerable we have been since WWII.

Why any day? Probably because they buzzed a couple of Buffs going to NATO airbases in Eastern Europe a couple of days ago.

Neither of this countries want a hot war with us. It would get very ugly for them very fast. We just mutually do these little reminders that we’re still here from time to time. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Why any day? Probably because they buzzed a couple of Buffs going to NATO airbases in Eastern Europe a couple of days ago.

Neither of this countries want a hot war with us. It would get very ugly for them very fast. We just mutually do these little reminders that we’re still here from time to time. 

I’m sure they don’t want a hot war and neither do we, but they will let us know they have the capability from time to time.  Do you think we are presenting a strong front to the world with our president unable to continue his campaign, the Dem Party promoting the most radical of candidates and HAMAS protesters replacing the American Flags with Palestinian ones?