Come Back Joe

I never thought I would wish Biden would be the DEM candidate in November but I do now. I am already tired of Kackling Kamala. I can't imagine listening to that cackling for 4 years and maybe 8.πŸ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

I never thought I would wish Biden would be the DEM candidate in November but I do now. I am already tired of Kackling Kamala. I can't imagine listening to that cackling for 4 years and maybe 8.πŸ˜€

It’ll be ok little buddy.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It will be much better when Joe is no longer president. Β If Kamala took her job as seriously as Mike Pence took his, he would be out already.

45 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It will be much better when Joe is no longer president. Β If Kamala took her job as seriously as Mike Pence took his, he would be out already.

If your fairy tale was reality.Β  If you consider the fact that Biden is not mentally incapable, the scenario makes much more sense.

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If your fairy tale was reality.Β  If you consider the fact that Biden is not mentally incapable, the scenario makes much more sense.

You and Kamala are two of a few that believes Joe is capable of running the country.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You and Kamala are two of a few that believes Joe is capable of running the country.

Tell me why you believe what you believe. Copy and paste Fox or Hannity if you must.

• Haha 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

Tell me why you believe what you believe. Copy and paste Fox or Hannity if you must.

The June 27th debate night was not just a bad night for Joe. Β That was the night the whole world knew Joe’s mental state. Β He later quite his campaign and it wasn’t because he was losing to Trump, it was because his party knew he wasn’t getting any better. Β If that was the best he will be able to conjure up and the sun downing will get worse.

The June 27th debate night was not just a bad night for Joe. Β That was the night the whole world knew Joe’s mental state. Β He later quite his campaign and it wasn’t because he was losing to Trump, it was because his party knew he wasn’t getting any better. Β If that was the best he will be able to conjure up and the sun downing will get worse.

You talk a lot of sh*t for a guy getting ready to vote for a 78 year old former coke head who eats cheeseburgers and half a gallon of ketchup 3 times a day.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You talk a lot of sh*t for a guy getting ready to vote for a 78 year old former coke head who eats cheeseburgers and half a gallon of ketchup 3 times a day.

Well, the man is handling his age (which was not an issue until that 81 year old stepped down) well. Β Now there is no guarantee that his health will last. Β His diet has been the same for a while and his body seems to handle it well. Β I really haven’t heard he was a former coke head, but if he was be beat it, so good for him.

When and if Trump is the president again and has a diminished cognitive capacity, I would hope J.D. Vance would investigate and do his duty.

Maybe if Kamala is beating him in the polls, the Republicans can replace him on the ballot. Β That would be fair; right?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, the man is handling his age (which was not an issue until that 81 year old stepped down) well. Β Now there is no guarantee that his health will last. Β His diet has been the same for a while and his body seems to handle it well. Β I really haven’t heard he was a former coke head, but if he was be beat it, so good for him.

When an if Trump is the president again and has a diminished cognitive capacity, I would hope J.D. Vance would investigate and do his duty.

Maybe if Kamala is beating him in the polls, the Republicans can replace him on the ballot. Β That would be fair; right?

β€œI have the solution to your 81 year old man problem. TADA! It’s a 78 year old man!”

• Haha 4

When and if Trump is the president again and has a diminished cognitive capacity, I would hope J.D. Vance would investigate and do his duty.

Don’t put your faith in republicans investigating or doing any kind of duty.Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

β€œI have the solution to your 81 year old man problem. TADA! It’s a 78 year old man!”

Is that what you got out of that? Β Just last month the Dems swore that the 81 year old was ready to take charge of this country for 4 more years. Β I heard the chants. Β 

Biden was elected when he was 78 and he wasn’t in good shape at all, mentally or physically, if you really looked at him without a bias eye.

Β 

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Don’t put your faith in republicans investigating or doing any kind of duty.Β 

I have not put any faith in the Democratic Party to do any kind of holding the line on their own. Β I do understand you point of view, just don’t agree.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is that what you got out of that? Β Just last month the Dems swore that the 81 year old was ready to take charge of this country for 4 more years. Β I heard the chants. Β 

Biden was elected when he was 78 and he wasn’t in good shape at all, mentally or physically, if you really looked at him without a bias eye.

Β 

You can go look at my posts from then. They’re documented here.Β 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You can go look at my posts from then. They’re documented here.Β 

Since I didn’t call you out personally; why should I do that. Β I believe you may have been an outlier. Β 

And the *you* was a generic *you*.

Edited by I_M4_AU

2 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You just described the way I’ve felt The last 8 years listening to the Orangeman’s constant lies, exaggerations, and venom. You do eventually get used to it so hang in there. πŸ˜…

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Since I didn’t call you out personally; why should I do that. Β I believe you may have been an outlier. Β 

And the *you* was a generic *you*.

Uh. Dude. You quoted me.Β 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

I have not put any faith in the Democratic Party to do any kind of holding the line on their own. Β I do understand you point of view, just don’t agree.

I don’t agree with you that he wasn’t mentally fit in 2020. He was mentally fit enough to kick Trumps ass to the moon and back in their debates and annihilate him in the election. Though you probably don’t agree with the election results, so I’m arguing with you for no reason.Β 
Β 

I didn’t spend a ton of time following Biden’s speaking events for the last 3 years. Democrats normally just trust their presidents won’t destroy the country, so we tune out and refrain from jock sniffing like Republicans.Β 
Β 

Once he showed his ass in the debate, I decided that I didn’t think he was going to be able to campaign against Trump with the energy that it would take.Β 
Β 

I fully trust that Joe Biden can and will continue to hold his office with dignity and that he will safeguard our constitution and do his duty, still better than Trump ever did.Β 
Β 

And I’ll say it in for you again, so you understand. I’d still vote for Joe, his dog, a random raccoon, or a mentally handicapped orangutan over Trump, because at the very least, they’d at least have more intelligence and dignity.Β 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

And I’ll say it in for you again, so you understand. I’d still vote for Joe, his dog, a random raccoon, or a mentally handicapped orangutan over Trump, because at the very least, they’d at least have more intelligence and dignity.Β 

Telling. Β Putting America first.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Telling. Β Putting America first.

Lol. That’s exactly what I’d be doing. I enjoy living in a country where Christian nationalists are making all the rules. And that has allies who respect us. I’d also like my children to breath clean air and drink clean water throughout their lives.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I enjoy living in a country where Christian nationalists are making all the rules.

Is this what you really believe? Β The founding fathers were influenced by the Bible and it did work its way into a lot of our laws, but they also decided that the church and state should have some separation.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

And that has allies who respect us.

They haven’t respected us since Joe aprubtly left Afghanistan. Β Netanyahu wasn’t even meet at the airport by either Joe or Kamala, Blinken or any other dignitary. Β He will speak to congress tomorrow and Kamala or Joe won’t be their.

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d also like my children to breath clean air and drink clean water throughout their lives.

Same here, except for my grandkids.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Β 

They haven’t respected us since Joe aprubtly left Afghanistan. Β Netanyahu wasn’t even meet at the airport by either Joe or Kamala, Blinken or any other dignitary. Β He will speak to congress tomorrow and Kamala or Joe won’t be their.

This is a bunch of bullsh*t that is based on no fact. But luckily for you, I’m a chart guy. I love a good stat. Here’s some information Newsmax doesn’t give you. Free of charge! Pew ResearchΒ 
Β 

Β 

IMG_1135.png

IMG_1134.webp

IMG_1133.webp

IMG_1132.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump called his wife Mercedes. Twice. He might not be altogether there after all. I think it is currently less of a coke problem and more of a Meth problem.Β  Β 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-white-house-drugs-speed-xanax-1234979503/

Edited by shabby
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is this what you really believe? Β The founding fathers were influenced by the Bible and it did work its way into a lot of our laws, but they also decided that the church and state should have some separation.

Β 

Do I believe that they make all the rules? Lol. Yes I do. We have friggin schools that post the Ten Commandments. We have lawmakers trying to pass laws forcing schools to teach the Bible with the same amount of hours they teach evolution. You’re kidding right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Trump called his wife Mercedes. Twice. He might not be altogether there after all. I think it is currently less of a coke problem and more of a Meth problem.Β  Β 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-white-house-drugs-speed-xanax-1234979503/

He’s lost control of his bowels from all the drugs. Dude sh*ts his diaper on the reg.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1