Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigns

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigns

U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle, who came under scrutiny for the agency's failure to prevent the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, has resigned, according to two sources familiar with the decision.

LINK

• Like 1

Yeah she needed to. 

• Like 2

She had no choice but to do this.  She probably should’ve been more proactive regarding this and could’ve saved some face. She was getting plastered by Nancy Mace. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

She had no choice but to do this.  She probably should’ve been more proactive regarding this and could’ve saved some face. She was getting plastered by Nancy Mace. 

She was getting plastered by both sides of the asile, it was good to see.

• Like 6

Every sloped roof in America just breathed a sigh of relief. 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

She was getting plastered by both sides of the asile, it was good to see.

Yep.  Even AOC got in on the action.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Every sloped roof in America just breathed a sigh of relief. 

^^ That comment alone revealed how unqualified she is for the job. 

It's almost like the last month someone pulled back the curtains to reveal just how the USA is being governed and administered from the top (POTUS) on down. 

WE are currently a nation without its leader, with total instability in DC at the moment.  What's preventing major moves from global leaders as a result of the USA appearing weak, disabled and in disarray were the leader drops out of the race 48 hrs ago (via twitter) and has yet to face the country?  

Edited by JerryAU

10 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

WE are currently a nation without its leader, with total instability in DC at the moment.  What's preventing major moves from global leaders as a result of the USA appearing weak, disabled and in disarray were the leader drops out of the race 48 hrs ago (via twitter) and has yet to face the country?  

Are you aware that Biden is recovering from Covid? He's returning to DC today.

12 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

But Laura Loomer and Jack Posobiec said he’s dead! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

But Laura Loomer and Jack Posobiec said he’s dead! 

Didn't they say that two years ago?

18 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

In all fairness, he hasn't been running the country for some time. At least not the one we all live in. lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

In all fairness, he hasn't been running the country for some time. At least not the one we all live in. lol

Feel free to use this grade school crap with others, but don't respond to me with it, particularly when I wasn't talking to you.

57 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'm well aware, and his doctor said he's fully recovered on Monday.  I just find it strange that in light the fact that the current political climate, with the President dropping out of the race via twitter, there's been no appearance from the President, Karin Jean-Pierre, or even Jill Biden. 

The D-Party elites and billionaire donors booted the POTUS out while simultaneously installing Harris in his place.  Do they just expect people to fall in line behind Harris and her yet to be determined running mate who they didn't even have to opportunity to vote for? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

I don't think we really want a "Wizard of Oz" presidency. ;D

Her performance before Congress was a debacle.  I don't think even Pepsi would take her back now (for those who may not know, she was formerly Head of Security at Pepsi).

46 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

I'm well aware, and his doctor said he's fully recovered on Monday.  I just find it strange that in light the fact that the current political climate, with the President dropping out of the race via twitter, there's been no appearance from the President, Karin Jean-Pierre, or even Jill Biden. 

The D-Party elites and billionaire donors booted the POTUS out while simultaneously installing Harris in his place.  Do they just expect people to fall in line behind Harris and her yet to be determined running mate who they didn't even have to opportunity to vote for? 

I don't understand why you think there's should be a rush, particularly when he was sick. He said in his resignation letter that he would be addressing the nation. His dropping out has no impact on his job right now. Likely Jean-Pierre would only point to the fact that Biden will address the nation Wednesday, and I don't know why you think Jill Biden should say something.

I really don't get the anger about Biden dropping out. Is it because the Republicans never thought to do it, or that they know Trump would never drop out even if they tried?

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I don't understand why you think there's should be a rush, particularly when he was sick. He said in his resignation letter that he would be addressing the nation. His dropping out has no impact on his job right now. Likely Jean-Pierre would only point to the fact that Biden will address the nation Wednesday, and I don't know why you think Jill Biden should say something.

I really don't get the anger about Biden dropping out. Is it because the Republicans never thought to do it, or that they know Trump would never drop out even if they tried?

It’s because they’ve wasted millions of dollars of resources on Biden😂😂😂

Dark Brandon strikes again.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Feel free to use this grade school crap with others, but don't respond to me with it, particularly when I wasn't talking to you.

Touchy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

I don't think we really want a "Wizard of Oz" presidency. ;D

We have for a long time. Peek behind the curtain and you will see corporations.....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Touchy. 

I get that way when someone says stupid things to me. It's a weakness. 

32 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

We have for a long time. Peek behind the curtain and you will see corporations.....

At least 4 years

https://babylonbee.com/news/secret-service-director-steps-down-due-to-failure-to-take-out-trump

U.S. — Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigned this morning, after miserably failing to assassinate Donald Trump.

"I'm sorry, I failed," said a tearful Cheatle in a statement. "This task of taking out Trump, who is literally Hitler, was entrusted to me, and I didn't manage to get him shot in the head on national television. I should have done better."

"I deeply regret the harm I have caused by allowing the leader of the extremist MAGA Republicans to live."

Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas thanked Cheatle for her service. "I'm grateful for Kimberly's faithful service, but unfortunately we cannot allow such a sloppy assassin to keep running the Secret Service. I wish her well in her future endeavors, for which she will certainly be paid millions of dollars. Now, if only someone would do something about Trump!"

• Haha 2