Republicans- we win, or we kill you

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for sharing Tex. Lang did recant the remarks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4786515-gop-jd-vance-ohio-trump-2024-civil-war/

Lang took to social media shortly after the rally and recanted the remarks, saying they “do not accurately reflect my views.”

“I regret the divisive remarks I made in the excitement of the moment on stage,” Lang continued in the post on the social platform X. “Especially in light of the assassination attempt of President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included.”

That’s what happens when you discover sharing what you really think raises…concerns.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Who has not been waiting for a rematch of the war of northern aggression?

I am not worried about a civil war.  People can't do without their internet working for 24 hours or the AC not working for an afternoon, they certainly aren't going to sacrifice anything to fight somebody in Ohio.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I am not worried about a civil war.  People can't do without their internet working for 24 hours or the AC not working for an afternoon, they certainly aren't going to sacrifice anything to fight somebody in Ohio.

I’ve got a bigger bone to pick with Mississippi.

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 8:21 AM, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for sharing Tex. Lang did recant the remarks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4786515-gop-jd-vance-ohio-trump-2024-civil-war/

Lang took to social media shortly after the rally and recanted the remarks, saying they “do not accurately reflect my views.”

“I regret the divisive remarks I made in the excitement of the moment on stage,” Lang continued in th"e post on the social platform X. “Especially in light of the assassination attempt of President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included.”

"I was just kidding"    :-\

On 7/23/2024 at 9:46 AM, JMWATS said:

Congressional Democrats have maintained a constant drumbeat characterizing Mr. Trump as a Hitlerian dictator and existential threat to our nation. 

It's true.  Good for them!

On 7/23/2024 at 9:46 AM, JMWATS said:

Some media luminaries from Hollywood to New York have openly called for his assassination.  

Who cares? 

At least no Democrats have excused them as included with "good people" as Trump did with the "Jews will not replace us"  neo-Nazis.