Republicans- we win, or we kill you

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

waiting for @SaltyTiger to claim me directly quoting someone is the real problem.

This of course will be dismissed as ‘locker room’ banter. And lumped into the ‘whataboutism’ discussion. If this is said on a public stage right after an assassination attempt, imagine what is being talked about in private. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

waiting for @SaltyTiger to claim me directly quoting someone is the real problem.

Thanks for sharing Tex. Lang did recant the remarks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4786515-gop-jd-vance-ohio-trump-2024-civil-war/

Lang took to social media shortly after the rally and recanted the remarks, saying they “do not accurately reflect my views.”

“I regret the divisive remarks I made in the excitement of the moment on stage,” Lang continued in the post on the social platform X. “Especially in light of the assassination attempt of President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included.”

• Haha 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for sharing Tex. Lang did recant the remarks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4786515-gop-jd-vance-ohio-trump-2024-civil-war/

Lang took to social media shortly after the rally and recanted the remarks, saying they “do not accurately reflect my views.”

“I regret the divisive remarks I made in the excitement of the moment on stage,” Lang continued in the post on the social platform X. “Especially in light of the assassination attempt of President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included.”

“We may have to have a CIVIL WAR”

Nevermind, I was just being emotional. I didn’t mean it.

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nevermind, I was just being emotional. I didn’t mean it.

Not his exact wording but that is sorta correct.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not his exact wording but that is sorta correct.

I paraphrased a little for humor, but that’s the basic concept. 

Congressional Democrats have maintained a constant drumbeat characterizing Mr. Trump as a Hitlerian dictator and existential threat to our nation.  Some media luminaries from Hollywood to New York have openly called for his assassination.   In terms of physical violence, in addition to the attack on Mr. Trump’s life, we have witnessed the attempted assassination of an entire baseball team of Republican congressmen, two physical attacks on a Republican senator, and an assassination attempt on a conservative member of the Supreme Court. 

Edited by JMWATS
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Congressional Democrats have maintained a constant drumbeat characterizing Mr. Trump as a Hitlerian dictator and existential threat to our nation.  Some media luminaries from Hollywood to New York have openly called for his assassination.   In terms of physical violence, in addition to the attack on Mr. Trump’s life, we have witnessed the attempted assassination of an entire baseball team of Republican congressmen, two physical attacks on a Republican senator, and an assassination attempt on a conservative member of the Supreme Court. 

His own VP called him Hitler. It’s pretty common knowledge that Trump is a little Hitlery. And Hollywood folks are citizens. They aren’t lawmakers. They have no political power. You guys are reaching pretty hard these days. Nobody is buying your bulls**t man. Give it up, already.

33 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

His own VP called him Hitler. It’s pretty common knowledge that Trump is a little Hitlery. And Hollywood folks are citizens. They aren’t lawmakers. They have no political power. You guys are reaching pretty hard these days. Nobody is buying your bulls**t man. Give it up, already.

Says one of most notable bullshitters on this forum. 

Edited by JMWATS
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JMWATS said:

Says one of most  notable bullshitters on this forum. 

image.gif.5180aea7fe052c7f993e53f90dbd6b9b.gif

• Haha 2

Donald T. Stalin 

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He’s a moron. The pubs will throw it all away with talk like that. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The man that actually served as his VP for 4 years believes that he should be disqualified from being President again based on his actions during his first term.  They gloss right over that as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The man that actually served as his VP for 4 years believes that he should be disqualified from being President again based on his actions during his first term.  They gloss right over that as well.

image.gif.845f2905c22b33954aca11ef3e4ac6a4.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Weird thing to say. 

JJ isn’t afraid to let his freak flag fly. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Weird thing to say. 

Def agree if you are referring to the OP.

9 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Weird thing to say. 

They’re adding the ole “bring back the confederacy” calls to the racism, sexism, and DietMountainDewism arsenal.

And we are only on day 3 of her candidacy. This is going to be really, really fun to watch. 

37 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They’re adding the ole “bring back the confederacy” calls to the racism, sexism, and DietMountainDewism arsenal.

And we are only on day 3 of her candidacy. This is going to be really, really fun to watch. 

Democrats own the lead role in that effort. It’s made them powerful 

Edited by autigeremt

23 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Democrats own the lead role in that effort. It’s made them powerful 

Yea totally. You see so many democrats in modern America calling the civil war the “war of northern aggression”, and dog whistling women only being in positions of power due to sleeping around and DEI quotas. Totally a liberal thing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Who has not been waiting for a rematch of the war of northern aggression?

Live view of JJ's living room....

Fighting the Civil War is a small hobby for these historical war-gamers

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea totally. You see so many democrats in modern America calling the civil war the “war of northern aggression”, and dog whistling women only being in positions of power due to sleeping around and DEI quotas. Totally a liberal thing. 

Continue to own that Democrat name and I will continue to call them out on their own hypocrisy.