He’s a damn rockstar

22 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Damn you’re right. That was Argo. And no I can’t pay attention. I had a busy day on here. I was arguing on like 7 fronts. What I need now is a healthy dose of left wing propaganda (Lawrence ODonnell) , and some sleep. 

Here’s your evening AOC now be a good little minion and go register some illegals to vote. 

23 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Ummm, I think you have me confused with someone else who said they or their wife watches 3 hours of Fox. 

Your focus needs more focus. 

Youngsters can't pay attention. 

That's a laugh coming from someone who  thinks the 1968 riots were caused by the Democrat's nomination of Humphrey "or something":laugh:

Just now, homersapien said:

That's a laugh coming from someone who  thinks the 1968 riots were caused by the Democrat's nomination of Humphrey "or something":laugh:

So they were not Rioting about Vietnam and want their Pig nominated instead of Humphrey? 

32 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

So they were not Rioting about Vietnam and want their Pig nominated instead of Humphrey? :-\

They most certainly were rioting about Vietnam. 

Don't understand the rest of your post about the "pig" :dunno:

How old were you at the time?

Edited by homersapien

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They most certainly were rioting about Vietnam.  How old were you at the time?

Don't understand the rest of your post about the "pig" :dunno:

Wasn't born yet. 

Just remember this weird tidbit from political science in high school. Turns out my teacher wasn't pulling our leg. 🤣

Not that this was the entire reason for riots.......he just explained it as people were so fed up they brought a pig that was to be the next POTUS. 

Here:

Pigasus (politics) - Wikipedia

Edited by wdefromtx

13 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Wasn't born yet. 

Just remember this weird tidbit from political science in high school. Turns out my teacher wasn't pulling our leg. 🤣

Not that this was the entire reason for riots.......he just explained it as people were so fed up they brought a pig that was to be the next POTUS. 

Here:

Pigasus (politics) - Wikipediach

I remember Abbie Hoffman and the Yippies but had forgotten the pig, which kind of got lost in the big picture.

Edited by homersapien