I've stated previously

23 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I think in 68 in Chicago, and they had riots outside because they chose Humphrey or something. It is in Chicago this year too. 

Damn man, read up.  :no:

On 7/22/2024 at 12:41 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Harris needs to be asked publically if she thinks Biden is capable to run for the presidency.

Does not matter one bit. Biden has dropped out. She's the Democratic frontrunner. That's it,

On 7/22/2024 at 12:13 PM, wdefromtx said:

Agreed. The first will be why did she lie and help hide Biden's condition when asked repeatedly about it.  She carries all the baggage that Biden would have had, but you sprinkle in her CA stuff and I think based on how many people see CA she loses her appeal more to many.

That is an assumption.  His condition isn't that he isn't competent.  His condition is that he is old and the rigors of a campaign were proving to be too much.

On 7/22/2024 at 10:48 AM, wdefromtx said:

Just stating what AOC said, she did not come out and say it but it seemed to be some of the really old fart elites. 

Raising $50 million is good, almost as good as someone who gets convicted and raises $53 million in 24 hours. 

But, the real question is, can she keep some of the votes that switched sides last time or maybe were first time voters? Also, how many voters are going to be upset that this time around they had no say in who is on their ballot?

Are the states that the deadline has passed for getting a name on the ballot starting to see about changing their law's?

A serious question to you.....what if a state blocks a law change? Are you going to say they should just put her on the ballot anyways? That could happen in states that are republican controlled. That seems to be something the bothers AOC. 

Things are about to get interesting. 

If Republicans attempt to keep her off the ballot, it will backfire.  That would only serve to energize voters.

8 hours ago, AURex said:

Does not matter one bit. Biden has dropped out. She's the Democratic frontrunner. That's it,

It matters a great deal.  It’s the ole *what did you know and when did you know it* question.  Can you cover up such an issue by dropping out of the campaign?  Biden and Harris hope so.

• Haha 1