Donald Trump shows himself to be the classless human we know him to be.

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

So much for taking the temp down.  Trump can't go more than a day or two without his true colors shining thru.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-reacts-joe-biden-dropping-out-1928159

After the assassination attemp, Joe wanted everyone to cool down on the rhetoric. It wasn't but several hours later the dems started back. Please get real.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

So much for taking the temp down.  Trump can't go more than a day or two without his true colors shining thru.

All valid criticisms of JB. I fail to see what the issue is in pointing out the failed policies of Joe Biden or Kamilla Harris. She was the border czar after all and we all know what a failure she was at that job.

19 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

After the assassination attemp, Joe wanted everyone to cool down on the rhetoric. It wasn't but several hours later the dems started back. Please get real.

What rhetoric are the dems using that’s so offensive to you?

59 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

That’s what they love about him. He channels their inner a**hole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What rhetoric are the dems using that’s so offensive to you?

You can't be serious but I know you are. Lord help us............

21 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

You can't be serious but I know you are. Lord help us............

Tell me. Please. 

14 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

All valid criticisms of JB. I fail to see what the issue is in pointing out the failed policies of Joe Biden or Kamilla Harris. She was the border czar after all and we all know what a failure she was at that job.

It is simply too much to ask to expect Trump to act like a gentleman. 

My wife and daughter and I were talking about this when the news broke yesterday.  And Trump's response came out soon thereafter and the thing we all said is that Trump has no class or grace and there's just no excuse for it.  

And no, the other side having people who act classless is not a reason to imitate them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

My wife and daughter and I were talking about this when the news broke yesterday.  And Trump's response came out soon thereafter and the thing we all said is that Trump has no class or grace and there's just no excuse for it.  

And no, the other side having people who act classless is not a reason to imitate them.

I can accept people will tolerate trump due to policy. I disagree but can accept it.  It’s when they try to defend his behavior that I’m embarrassed for them. He violates virtually every tenet of basic decency .  I spent an hour with him in a meeting 20 years ago (long story) and was one of the most unpleasant men I ever met.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I can accept people will tolerate trump due to policy. I disagree but can accept it.  It’s when they try to defend his behavior that I’m embarrassed for them. He violates virtually every tenet of basic decency .  I spent an hour with him in a meeting 20 years ago (long story) and was one of the most unpleasant men I ever met.

I just don't think it's too much to ask that a presidential candidate have at least a bare minimum level of class, grace and decorum.  Not every thought that flittered across your mind needs to be said out loud.  We teach kindergarteners this.

53 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

It is simply too much to ask to expect Trump to act like a gentleman. 

Asking for Trump to act like a gentleman is over stepping.

He definitely needs to speak with more tact a lot of the time.

But this is not golf.  You don't overlook your opponent's bad shots, and then compliment them on their good shots.

Our country is in a shambles bc of these 2 clowns in office right now.  They are both incompetent as far as carrying out policies that make our country strong to deal with our enemies (Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.)  These 3 are running wild over the rest of the world bc they are not afraid of Democrat led government we have in charge right now.

They talked a big game when Trump was in office, but were too scared to carry out any of their threats.

All Trump is doing is pointing out what bad shape our country has been in since Biden/Harris took over; and he is RIGHT!

Way too many people living in poverty.  Way too many people struggling to make ends meet.  Letting foreigners in our country free of charge and then setting them up like kings & queens, while Americans live in tents on the street surrounded by garbage & sleeping in their own urine & feces.  Absolutely disgusting & unacceptable!

I'm not a fan of giving them the nicknames he drives home at his opponents; you and I can do that bc nobody knows who we are, but Trump is on the biggest stage in the world and that particular aspect of his campaign is less than flattering.  He needs to find a middle ground there where he points out their faults without being sophomoric about it.

Question:  What is the one thing all politicians running for office in an election year use?   Answer: Negative campaign ads.  I get tired of hearing them every time a campaign cycle comes around, and glad when they're over.

So should Trump tone it down? Yes      Should Trump point out their weaknesses?  Yes    Should Trump be a gentleman?  No      That's a fallacy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

But this is not golf.  You don't overlook your opponent's bad shots, and then compliment them on their good shots.

Our country is in a shambles bc of these 2 clowns in office right now.  They are both incompetent as far as carrying out policies that make our country strong to deal with our enemies (Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.)  These 3 are running wild over the rest of the world bc they are not afraid of Democrat led government we have in charge right now.

They talked a big game when Trump was in office, but were too scared to carry out any of their threats.

All Trump is doing is pointing out what bad shape our country has been in since Biden/Harris took over; and he is RIGHT!

Way too many people living in poverty.  Way too many people struggling to make ends meet.  Letting foreigners in our country free of charge and then setting them up like kings & queens, while Americans live in tents on the street surrounded by garbage & sleeping in their own urine & feces.  Absolutely disgusting & unacceptable!

I'm not a fan of giving them the nicknames he drives home at his opponents; you and I can do that bc nobody knows who we are, but Trump is on the biggest stage in the world and that particular aspect of his campaign is less than flattering.  He needs to find a middle ground there where he points out their faults without being sophomoric about it.

Question:  What is the one thing all politicians running for office in an election year use?   Answer: Negative campaign ads.  I get tired of hearing them every time a campaign cycle comes around, and glad when they're over.

So should Trump tone it down? Yes      Should Trump point out their weaknesses?  Yes    Should Trump be a gentleman?  No      That's a fallacy.

No point in getting a debate about being a gentlemen (some people confuse not being civil with strength) - because we’re way way way past that. His own sister described him as being a “cruel” person throughout his life.  Again, I can sort of understand supporting him on policy - but his behavior is completely unacceptable  and should cause anyone with any kind of upbringing to throw up in their mouths. Weekly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

When Trump was elected the first time, I told everyone I knew that he had the chance to get some things done because he had a core that would follow him on issues that had long been keeping government from actually solving problems.  He chose not to do that. 

Instead, he chose at every fork in the road to be more divisive instead of less.  He made everything about himself.  People that are great leaders don't go around telling others how great of a leader they are.  If an alpha male or female has to announce to a room that they are, they inherently are not. 

Adults do not need to speak about serious issues by throwing in personal insults directed at someone that disagrees with them.  Instead, they should explain, respectfully, why they believe their position is the right position for the country.  The problem with Trump is that he cannot explain what he does not understand.  Therefore, he skips to the desired result when asked about an issue and throws in insults in an effort to belittle the opposing viewpoint.

This is not directed at you.  However, anyone that believes being rude and pretending to be a bully shows actual strength needs to grow up. When someone in that position acts in that way, it trickles down.

Edited by AU9377

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

When Trump was elected the first time, I told everyone I knew that he had the chance to get some things done because he had a core that would follow him on issues that had long been keeping government from actually solving problems.  He chose not to do that. 

Instead, he chose at every fork in the road to be more divisive instead of less.  He made everything about himself.  People that are great leaders don't go around telling others how great of a leader they are.  If an alpha male or female has to announce to a room that they are, they inherently are not. 

Adults do not need to speak about serious issues by throwing in personal insults directed at someone that disagrees with them.  Instead, they should explain, respectfully, why they believe their position is the right position for the country.  The problem with Trump is that he cannot explain what he does not understand.  Therefore, he skips to the desired result when asked about an issue and throws in insults in an effort to belittle the opposing viewpoint.

This is not directed at you.  However, anyone that believes being rude and pretending to be a bully shows actual strength needs to grow up. When someone in that position acts in that way, it trickles down.

Yeah. I don't particularly like all the back & forth on the political forum.

Most people on here have their minds made up on who they are voting for and why or why not?  I believe some posters just find this to be fun & pass their time away with it; that's fine.

What people have to look in the mirror and ask themselves is a few simple questions:

Do I feel I am in better shape personally than I was  when Trump was in office?  My answer = No

Do i feel good about the leaders who are in office now putting the best interest of my country 1st now & in the future?  My answer = No

Am I willing to live with this leadership for the next 4 years?  My answer = Definitely Not!

Do I think Trump can make a definite, positive change if elected in the next 4 Years?   Absolutely, without a doubt Yes!

Am I willing to look past Trump's character flaws & elect him for the greater good of the country?  My answer= Yes

I know that pertaining to this last question that some of the Dems on here are going to say:  You mean you would vote for a convicted felon or a rapist?

To that I say that Trump was convicted by a very prejudiced judge, in a Kangaroo Court and I have not seen any solid evidence he raped anybody, save the word of a stripper/prostitute. So I don't buy that narrative.

Edited by ArgoEagle

40 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yeah. I don't particularly like all the back & forth on the political forum.

Most people on here have their minds made up on who they are voting for and why or why not?  I believe some posters just find this to be fun & pass their time away with it; that's fine.

What people have to look in the mirror and ask themselves is a few simple questions:

Do I feel I am in better shape personally than I was  when Trump was in office?  My answer = No

Do i feel good about the leaders who are in office now putting the best interest of my country 1st now & in the future?  My answer = No

Am I willing to live with this leadership for the next 4 years?  My answer = Definitely Not!

Do I think Trump can make a definite, positive change if elected in the next 4 Years?   Absolutely, without a doubt Yes!

Am I willing to look past Trump's character flaws & elect him for the greater good of the country?  My answer= Yes

I know that pertaining to this last question that some of the Dems on here are going to say:  You mean you would vote for a convicted felon or a rapist?

To that I say that Trump was convicted by a very prejudiced judge, in a Kangaroo Court and I have not seen any solid evidence he raped anybody, save the word of a stripper/prostitute. So I don't buy that narrative.

I'm guessing it's a waste of time to mention the other three lawsuits he's facing? Or his numerous other character flaws?

Would you say that Judge Merchan is more prejudiced than Judge Cannon?

12 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'm guessing it's a waste of time to mention the other three lawsuits he's facing? Or his numerous other character flaws?

Man, just don’t even try…

He gone.

23 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I guess I'm not like some of you here.  I don't get caught up in every little caveat of politics.  Don't really know who Judge Cannon is.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

I guess I'm not like some of you here.  I don't get caught up in every little caveat of politics.  Don't really know who Judge Cannon is.

You know who Judge Merchan is, but not Judge Cannon?

This might....and maybe I'm going out on a limb here....speak somewhat to the bias of your news sources.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

You know who Judge Merchan is, but not Judge Cannon?

This might....and maybe I'm going out on a limb here....speak somewhat to the bias of your news sources.

No, maybe this will help.   My wife watches basically Fox News all day. She is retired.  I encourage her to watch something else every once in a while, like a funny movie or something to get her mind off of politics.

I on the other hand work a 45hr per week job, and have a very easy job with lots of spare time.  I would rather get on this forum & see posts about football & recruiting, but right now it's pretty dead on the boards so I turn to this forum.  When I get home in the evening, I really don't enjoy politics being the first thing I delve in.  I would rather watch something like Seinfeld, or if a good movie happens to be on.

I enjoy watching Fox News usually around 6 when Laura Ingraham is on, Hannity at 8, and my favorite is Gutfeld at 9.

I do not live & die by politics, but do pay attention as it affects my life every day.

I saw the lions share of the Trump Kangaroo Court with Judge Merchan on all the major news channels bc that was dominating all politics at the time.

So please forgive me for not knowing who Judge Cannon is.

5 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

No, maybe this will help.   My wife watches basically Fox News all day. She is retired.  I encourage her to watch something else every once in a while, like a funny movie or something to get her mind off of politics.

I on the other hand work a 45hr per week job, and have a very easy job with lots of spare time.  I would rather get on this forum & see posts about football & recruiting, but right now it's pretty dead on the boards so I turn to this forum.  When I get home in the evening, I really don't enjoy politics being the first thing I delve in.  I would rather watch something like Seinfeld, or if a good movie happens to be on.

I enjoy watching Fox News usually around 6 when Laura Ingraham is on, Hannity at 8, and my favorite is Gutfeld at 9.

I do not live & die by politics, but do pay attention as it affects my life every day.

I saw the lions share of the Trump Kangaroo Court with Judge Merchan on all the major news channels bc that was dominating all politics at the time.

That sounds like an awful lot of Fox News content......

You know what peer reviewed studies have shown about impacts of chronic consumption of Fox News content, right?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yep, this 100% helped, and confirmed, where you were coming from.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Yep, this 100% helped, and confirmed, where you were coming from.

:yay:

5 minutes ago, economystupid said:

That sounds like an awful lot of Fox News content......

You know what peer reviewed studies have shown about impacts of chronic consumption of Fox News content, right?

Don't know where you're going with this, but if it's negative toward my wife, I would love to see you go tell her face to face..  I'll get the popcorn out for that show.