Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

It will be a DEI v/s Rapist war between now and November. It will be a glorious American explosion of wonderful example and mind numbing unification. Citizens will throw down their differences and come together behind the political system that has represented them for decades. 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, autigeremt said:

DEI v/s Rapist 

I mean this is a pretty easy choice, isn’t it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean this is a pretty easy choice, isn’t it?

Depends on who you are and who you believe. She has major imperfections, but so too does Trump. 

27 minutes ago, cbo said:

She's actually a decent speaker, much better than Trump or Biden. 

She's had some bad moments, like most politicians, that have been played over and over again. 

You must be joking, right?!?!?   

Maybe some day she’ll explain “What can be, unburdened by what has been” means??  

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Depends on who you are and who you believe. She has major imperfections, but so too does Trump. 

I’m going to hope and assume that everyone, including you, is going to vote for anyone other than the rapist.

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m going to hope and assume that everyone, including you, is going to vote for anyone other than the rapist.

I’ve never, no will I, vote for either of these two rejects. I’ll leave those votes to those who truly waste them. 😜

Just now, GoAU said:

Maybe some day she’ll explain “What can be, unburdened by what has been” means??  

Nobody is claiming she’s Obama or Mayor Pete. But she damn sure a better orator than Trump.

• Like 3

Nobody is claiming she’s Obama or Mayor Pete. But she damn sure a better orator than Trump.

My dog is a better orator. Sorry, Tito. 

I’ve never, no will I, vote for either of these two rejects. I’ll leave those votes to those who truly waste them. 😜

Works for me. As long as you don’t vote for the rapist.

• Like 1

You should really get him up front and center in front of the people. Missed opportunities dawg.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

🤣

There’s something about her talking that is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Not sure if it’s her cadence, long pauses with “mmmkay.” Or just because she seems like she thinks she talking to preschoolers. 

I think she being sent out because…well anyone on their side that might be worth a fart knows this isn’t a winning proposition. 

Edited by wdefromtx

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Works for me. As long as you don’t vote for the rapist.

You're mispronouncing it.  Trump is a therapist.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoAU said:

Oh, I disagree - a lot of people have been saying he’s unfit to run. It’s even becoming obvious to the die hard libs.  Anything else is just denial.  

Yes, her prowess as both a Border Czar and chief of AI development show she is a force to be reckoned with.  LOL

Being unfit is not what Democrats have been saying, or independents for that matter.  Unfit would be describing someone incapable of forming his own thoughts and making decisions etc.  Only in Fox narratives and in the mind of Trump is that the case.  People that know him have all said that he is still capable.  That doesn't mean that he is the best candidate.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, GoAU said:

She is a much better speaker than Trump.  It isn't even close and I'm not her biggest fan.  Your opinion is inevitable due to the constant drum beat of far right media outlets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You're mispronouncing it.  Trump is a therapist.

image.gif.4b82b767247208f4aff62bc8fb7f1076.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GoAU said:

His ego and his need / desire to protect his son and his family name against the onslaught of corruption charges that are likely heading his way.  Only when he saw his own party was going to throw him to the wolves did he decide to step down.  Actually, I shouldn’t have said “decide”, as he really didn’t have a choice.

Trump will wipe the floor with the cackling hyena.  Her word salad will not save her.   Hell, Tulsi mopped the floor with her, this will be even worse.  

Don't hold your breath on those corruption charges that have no basis in reality.  If I was Biden, I would wait until December 26th and issue pardons to his son to keep Trump and his loons from having a shot at doing anything crazy.

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

Don't hold your breath on those corruption charges that have no basis in reality.  If I was Biden, I would wait until December 26th and issue pardons to his son to keep Trump and his loons from having a shot at doing anything crazy.

Sounds like the typical way of doing things in DC. 

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I think Trump beats her easier than Biden. Just my gut

You think he has a better chance than going against someone with early onset dementia? Highly doubt it. Now I will say the democrats better hope better than assume she will get the black vote since she identifies as black. With that being said , she does have diversity on the side. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The most pressing question is do we want a president that is Trumps age in office at this moment. I mean he’s clearly cognitively declining. The man is 78 years old! Come on Republicans! You can do better than this old man. 😏🙃

Biden's age never bothered you before. Why this?

5 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Biden's age never bothered you before. Why this?

This isn’t about Biden. He’s not running for president. 😁

• Haha 1

This isn’t about Biden. He’s not running for president. 😁

It was before today............

This guy on Reddit did a good job with the whole DEI attack strategy. 

IMG_1110.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

You think he has a better chance than going against someone with early onset dementia? Highly doubt it. Now I will say the democrats better hope better than assume she will get the black vote since she identifies as black. With that being said , she does have diversity on the side. 

Yes, I think they had a better chance with Biden. Although, based on recent events over the last month I don’t think anyone can beat him. Certainly many of the polls and current standing in swing states stands. Trump is handedly beating Biden in some of those states and the polling that already had of Harris isn’t much better. 

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

It was before today............

Well things change. The Dems got rid of their old man. Time for the Republicans to do the same. Y’all should pivot to Haley. She’s sufficiently MAGA now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Yes, I think they had a better chance with Biden. Although, based on recent events over the last month I don’t think anyone can beat him. Certainly many of the polls and current standing in swing states stands. Trump is handedly beating Biden in some of those states and the polling that already had of Harris isn’t much better. 

Harris can actually pass a competency test , which would make her better off the bat. It would’ve been silly for the Dems to let Biden continue , regardless of what polls say. 

Edited by DAG