Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That was a pretty simple statement. I don’t think you know what babbling means. 

You are pretty simple.

• Haha 1

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Imagine how good Kennedy had it.

Little easier back then with no social media. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Maybe they should defer to what Clinton's alleged victims called it when he did the same way back when. 

So, does that mean you are you willing to do that?

7 minutes ago, TripleDegreeTiger said:

Well, I know who I am supporting. Thank you DAG.

Dang @DAG, you’re out here converting and campaigning. They gotta get you out of the office and on the trail.

39 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Correct He is not as good as Clinton with the legal stuff. 

Nobody wanted him out when all his baggage came flying out in the early 90's. But, I digress. 

Yes, you digress. :-\ 

(Not to mention "whataboutisms" to past presidents are quite irrelevant. Want me to start talking about "W"?  I think not.)

That was then, this is now.

(But if you really want to compare Clinton's presidency to Trump's, lets go.)

Edited by homersapien

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, does that mean you are you willing to do that?

I would call it what it is, sexual assault. If that happened, I would want the courts to go after the perp with a charge that gets a conviction. Not sure what you suggest would hold up and most likely be considered SA. Actually, know of a person that who had something similar to this happen to her and the rape count did not stick, the lesser SA charges did. Still all horrible though. 

If you want to consider Trump's and Clinton's alleged conduct with various folks rape, I am not going to stop you. 

Edited by wdefromtx

32 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are pretty simple.

image.gif.5916510e9e0b5c8adec41b292502de31.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yes, you digress. :-\ 

(Not to mention "whataboutisms" to past presidents are quite irrelevant. Want me to start talking about "W"?  I think not.)

That was then, this is now.

(But if you really want to compare Clinton's presidency to Trump's, lets go.)

All I am saying is don't claim the moral high road now when you didn't back then. That's it. 

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

All I am saying is don't claim the moral high road now when you didn't back then. That's it. 

I’m claiming it. King of the mountain!

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I would call it what it is, sexual assault. If that happened, I would want the courts to go after the perp with a charge that gets a conviction. Not sure what you suggest would hold up and most likely be considered SA. Actually, know of a person that who had something similar to this happen and the rape count did not stick, the lesser SA charges did. Still all horrible though. 

If you want to consider Trump's and Clinton's alleged conduct with various folks rape, I am not going to stop you. 

Well, you may be willing to stand by a subtle legal definition in such a situation, I would see it as rape. While I don't control the legal system, it doesn't matter to me  if it's a finger or a penis.  I would assume that most women feel the same.

Shame on you for not respecting your wife/sister/mother - or female friend for that matter.

I would expect more from a Texan. :-\

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

How do you know how I felt back then?

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I’m claiming it. King of the mountain!

He's  a Trump apologist.  It wasn't rape, it was sexual assault!

:laugh:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

Just now, homersapien said:

How do you know how I felt back then?

My bad, did you want him out back then? Did the democrat party cut ties with him? Or did they rally while the republicans went after him?

• Like 1

Jeez I hope Kamala doesn’t get a beej from an intern then I’d really be worried about this thread of argumentation we got going on. 

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

My bad, did you want him out back then? Did the democrat party cut ties with him? Or did they rally while the republicans went after him?

Refresh my memory.

Was he ever convicted or found guilty of "sexual assault", or rape?

Edited by homersapien

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am halfway expecting that to happen to my house down the road.  I consider it sinful.

Buy/demo/rebuild. Big trend in desirable areas. Several areas come to mind including historic Auburn adjacent to campus. Speaking of the properties that have survived as single family homes. Unbelievable what buyers have paid to do a demo/rebuild.

Granted the “I want it now” group is in tremendous debt but there are people with a lot of money. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Jeez I hope Kamala doesn’t get a beej from an intern then I’d really be worried about this thread of argumentation we got going on. 

Bad I_M trans joke in 3....2.....1.....

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, you may be willing to stand by a subtle legal definition in such a situation, I would see it as rape. While I don't control the legal system, it doesn't matter to me  if it's a finger or a penis.  I would assume that most women feel the same.

Shame on you for not respecting your wife/sister/mother - or female friend for that matter.

I would expect more from a Texan. :-\

Yeah, cause me calling it rape as opposed to SA makes any d**m difference. Hell, my wife's friend who this happened to called it SA from the beginning. It was the DA that went out for more. 

There are also levels of severity. You also made it sound like it was him "grabbing them by the ******" Which, I know my wife would say that is very different than being held down, forced on, etc. The two aren't the same. 

23 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Are you telling me Finkle is Einhorn?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I figured that might get such a response.  :rolleyes:

"I'm afraid" the game has changed - or  "sudden change" as the Bear used say during his game show after a turnover.  ;D   

“Bingo!” After a big hit as I recall. Show was hilarious. Great times. Bear then Shug. Our Sunday afternoons were set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Because Slick Willie just got a Beej....and didn't abuse his position of power to force her into that position? What a load of BS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Because Slick Willie just got a Beej....and didn't abuse his position of power to force her into that position? What a load of BS.

It’s a joke not a phallus my guy. Don’t take it so hard.

• Haha 1

Oh lawd I’ve fired him up now. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It’s a joke not a phallus my guy. Don’t take it so hard.

Get over yourself. You make light of a horrendous situation in our country's history in the same breath you chastise the current just due to your politics. Bill got off Scott free even after lying to the nation on TV.