Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

Just now, wdefromtx said:

Also remember the legal pull he had to make things disappear. 

Fairly common back then. Good ol’ boys clubs and all that.

If nothing else, in this day and age Clinton wouldn’t survive a primary. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Also remember the legal pull he had to make things disappear. 

Well, he or Hillary made it disappear

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Fairly common back then. Good ol’ boys clubs and all that.

If nothing else, in this day and age Clinton wouldn’t survive a primary. 

I agree, but people knew about it. Wasn't plastered all over Twitter....but it was well known he was a sleaze ball. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Well, he or Hillary made it disappear

Hillary was always having to clean up his mess one way or another. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Your boy Clinto for Jones to go away. $850K is a lot to pay for something that was never done. 

Plus throw in all the other accusations.......where there is a lot of smoke there usually is fire.....

One paid someone off while in office and it was ok. Another gets convicted in civil court 23 years later when a memoir comes out. Add all the other smoke that both of them have and they are both disgusting perverts. Of course, you will pull the "it's different card." 

Who said it was OK?   Who said it was different?

Not me.

You're pretty free with "begging the question" lies.

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I agree, but people knew about it. Wasn't plastered all over Twitter....but it was well known he was a sleaze ball. 

No the assault stuff was new. 

Just now, AUDub said:

The SA stuff was from 1991...and earlier

Edited by johnnyAU

Years of deflecting Trump being a sociopath by simply deflecting Biden is worse now doesn’t work. Seems like total maga confusion and chaos on how to respond on threads.

So the current deflection has become… Clinton .  Pretty obvious Fox needs to quickly get a better narrative out to the base.

• Haha 1

Just now, AUDub said:

That started coming out in his first term. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I agree, but people knew about it. Wasn't plastered all over Twitter....but it was well known he was a sleaze ball. :-\

Fine. 

Does that have anything to do with the upcoming election and the prospect of a different - if not worse -  sleaze ball becoming president?

14 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

You asked me what I would call it. 

Got it. Clinton was a rapist and democrats didn't care back then. Dem's should not have a problem with Trump getting support. 

One was ok, but now it's not because he's on another team. Got it. 

Again, I didn't say it was "OK". 

And whatever Clinton did, he got away with it. That's fact, and history.  Just like whatever Trump has done, he's mostly gotten away with it - including sedition.

I understand you are confused and in turmoil because the facts and history of Trump are now taking center stage because of Biden's recusal.

But this line of argument about Clinton is irrelevant - and frankly, comes across as desperate.  It's like EMT's focus on the history of the Democratic party as a current argument against the current Democratic Party, which is also irrelevant.

The upcoming race will be about Trump and Harris. Clinton will not be a factor. 

Edited by homersapien

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Fine. 

Does that have anything to do with the upcoming election and the prospect of a different - if not worse -  sleaze ball becoming president?

Because people knew and they still voted for him. Then he actually did it again while in the WH. You know that if he could run again against Trump, they and likely you, would vote for him again...because it's about politics.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

That started coming out in his first term. 

No that was a harassment claim. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Again, I didn't say it was "OK". 

And whatever Clinton did, he got away with it. 

I understand you are confused and in turmoil because the facts about Trump are now taking center stage because of Biden's recusal.

But this line of argument is irrelevant - and frankly, come across as desparate.  It's like EMT's focus on the history of the Democratic party as a current argument against the Democratic Party.

The upcoming race will be about Trump and Harris.   

And when he wins (cause let's be honest, it's looking that way....unless we have some polarizing social event) dems need to shut up and consider it even. Get over it and I will get over the hypocrisy. 

BTW, I would have voted democrat this time if RFKJr was on the ticket. Now he just gets to siphon my vote away from either side. 

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Because people knew and they still voted for him. Then he actually did it again while in the WH. You know that if he could run again against Trump, they and likely you, would vote for him again...because it's about politics.

Did you not just describe the typical MAGA voter? :-\

And yes, given the choice between Trump and Clinton, I would vote for Clinton.  Unlike Trump, he was not a threat to our democracy. He would not try to lead the country to abandoning our allies and favor authoritarians as Trump clearly does.

I put the country first. Even before morality issues, which is an argument I am not making. You are.  What's ironic is your coming from the basis of a Trump supporter. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

And when he wins (cause let's be honest, it's looking that way....unless we have some polarizing social event) dems need to shut up and consider it even. Get over it and I will get over the hypocrisy. 

So government, social and foreign policy is irrelevant?

:laugh:

That's rich.

54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So government, social and foreign policy is irrelevant?

:laugh:

That's rich.

So if someone likes his position on government, social and foreign policy should they still vote for him? When you chastise someone for voting for him because of his behavior you essentially made those things irrelevant. Apparently alot of people like his policies over other republicans and think those things are more important that what he has done. 

Are you trying to convince me to vote for the policies and not the person? 🤣 Cause you already know I like many of his. **** personal morals this time. I need to vote on the things that are relevant. 

Edited by wdefromtx

35 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

BTW, I would have voted democrat this time if RFKJr was on the ticket. Now he just gets to siphon my vote away from either side. 

I would not have voted for RFKJr if he was the Democrat ticket.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I would not have voted for RFKJr if he was the Democrat ticket.

Free country. 

Misdirection , misdirection , misdirection. I can see the apples doesn’t fall too far from the trees with a few in here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Misdirection , misdirection , misdirection. I can see the apples doesn’t fall too far from the trees with a few in here. 

That’s one of their time honored tactics. They are scrambling, because they know Mommala is coming for them with the chastity cages.

image.gif.27ac402c35f522d4eaad499f95b85207.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That’s one of their time honored tactics. They are scrambling, because they know Mommala is coming for them with the chastity cages.

image.gif.27ac402c35f522d4eaad499f95b85207.gif

All I know is the energy is way more vibrant now. Amazing how things can turn with someone who can complete a sentence, although I am grateful for Mr. Biden’s lifetime service. 

9 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Yes, and as bad as I hate to say this.  Not being able to control your sexual urges (being a sleaze ball) does not disqualify you from being a good president. I voted for Bill Clinton bc I thought he had the best policies at that time concerning our country. That was back in the day when I really didn't look at party alliances; you could vote for whomever had the best policies in your own opinion.   As the years have gone on the Democratic Party has moved more and more left of the traditional values of what America was when I grew up and many other posters on this forum including libs (they just decided to go left with the rest of the party.)

I see the faction leading the country now as a mob syndicate type group of thugs. They would sacrifice their own grandmother to stay in power, and really don't try to hide it.   Joe Biden went to bed 1 night very defiant of stepping down, and abra cadabra, the next day was all in on pulling down out of the race.

It is my estimation that Obama & Nancy Pelosi have run the country behind the scenes & covered up for Biden as long as they could get away with it, and he totally exposed himself as a walking corpse at the debate, it was time for him to go one way or another.  He had totally screwed their chance of staying in power.  So they gave him a chance to step down on his own, or they would play hard ball & not give him a choice.

You see the result.

Obama is living his best life. If you read Michelle’s autobiography, the presidency took a major toll on their relationship. Highly doubt he is running anything behind the scenes. This does not mean he is not influential. More realistically , the advisors and Jill were running things before Obama. That is just low hanging fruit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Did you not just describe the typical MAGA voter? :-\

And yes, given the choice between Trump and Clinton, I would vote for Clinton.  Unlike Trump, he was not a threat to our democracy. He would not try to lead the country to abandoning our allies and favor authoritarians as Trump clearly does.

I put the country first. Even before morality issues, which is an argument I am not making. You are.  What's ironic is your coming from the basis of a Trump supporter. :laugh:

I've never been a Trump fan, but he's better for the country than this administration has been or would be with Kamala at the helm. Most all of the Dems have been trying to make it a morality issue, but it is politics.