Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Just hope that she makes as many public speaking engagements as is humanly possible, and give her an open mic.

She will hang herself if you give her a small amount of rope.

But you are supporting a guy who is known for the same thing? I like neither of these choices tbh but I always picture the spider man meme when I see the two sides make such arguments as this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Hey, we actually agree on a point here. Party at your house.

Republicans need not attack her for her whoring around, her giggling, her ridiculous sayings that nobody understands like falling out of a coconut tree.  Now if she said a coconut fell out of a tree & hit her square in the head, then that would make sense.

Just hope that she makes as many public speaking engagements as is humanly possible, and give her an open mic.

She will hang herself if you give her a small amount of rope.

Ha! Ok you guys keep thinking that. I would like to see both of them up in front of the American people every single day. Displaying the insane contrast between their speaking style, overall tone, and the feeling they instill in the American public. 

I’m not a praying man, but I’m making an exception. I pray to everyone’s god that Donald Trump agrees to debate her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

But you are supporting a guy who is known for the same thing? I like neither of these choices tbh but I always picture the spider man meme when I see the two sides make such arguments as this. 

Dude, these two candidates aren’t even close. Good lord. You can make the argument that both political parties are a net negative for the country, but she’s strong, intelligent, and deserving. She’s not a fraud. She knows law and policy, and shes forward thinking. Contrast that to the low IQ, 78 year old doom and gloom, crybaby a** predator she’s running against. The two are polar opposites in every single metric.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Pretty simple for me. I can't speak for everyone and don't try to.

I enjoyed & was proud of my country & liked what my country stood for from 2017 to 2020 when Trump was president.

I absolutely am disgusted and ashamed by what our country has turned into from 2021 until now after Biden/Harris.

I want them gone "badder than a hog needs slop" & I want Trump back.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

25 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You're right.  She stays plenty fit jumping in and out of the bed all the time.

Alright so we’re going full sexist here. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude, these two candidates aren’t even close. Good lord. You can make the argument that both political parties are a net negative for the country, but she’s strong, intelligent, and deserving. She’s not a fraud. She knows law and policy, and shes forward thinking. Contrast that to the low IQ, 78 year old doom and gloom, crybaby a** predator she’s running against. The two are polar opposites in every single metric.

There certainly characteristics where she deserves criticism but her ability to engage and put together a quality sentence is not one of them. She was a DA for crying out loud. I don’t know why so many on here are harping on that when there are many other things that I find questionable like her previous actions and stances on crime as a prosecutor of California. We all know her relationship with the Mayor was a direct conflict of interest but she also wasn’t a pea brain either. There are certainly things that make you go hmmm but some of the arguments on here make literally no sense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

I enjoyed & was proud of my country & liked what my country stood for from 2017 to 2020 when Trump was president.

I absolutely am disgusted and ashamed by what our country has turned into from 2021 until now after Biden/Harris.

That’s fine. I am more or so critiquing your argument about an open mic when Trump is awful when he doesn’t have someone to monitor what he says but that is also his appeal as well. There are definitely people who aren’t happy with the Biden administration, especially in the middle class. I also think you are seeing an uptick of minorities than normal support republicans for this reason, specifically economical reasons. 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

There certainly characteristics where she deserves criticism but her ability to engage and put together a quality sentence is not one of them. She was a DA for crying out loud. I don’t know why so many on here are harping on that when there are many other things that I find questionable like her previous actions and stances on crime as a prosecutor of California. We all know her relationship with the Mayor was a direct conflict of interest but she also wasn’t a pea brain either. There are certainly things that make you go hmmm but some of the arguments on here make literally no sense. 

Every single argument you could make against her (and they exist, because nobody is perfect), can be rebutted with something 10x worse that Trump is responsible for. That’s why they are attacking her laugh and calling her a hoe.

She’s no perfect person. But she certainly represents the values of the American dream more than that sorry, lying sack of sh*t she’s running against. 

She will flourish in this opportunity. She may lose, but it won’t be because she engaged with people. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

image.gif.1ccfca91ac82828692bcb9778714ca52.gif

• Haha 1

Every single argument you could make against her (and they exist, because nobody is perfect), can be rebutted with something 10x worse that Trump is responsible for. 

She’s no perfect person. But she certainly represents the values of the American dream more than that sorry, lying sack of sh*t she’s running against. 

She will flourish in this opportunity. She may lose, but it won’t be because she engaged with people. 

Unfortunately something being 10x worse doesn’t matter at this conjuncture. What matters the most is what the every day person is going through. If she sticks to the topics and keep hitting trump where it matters the most then she will be fine. This is something Biden just could not do. I don’t think the perception of trump matters nearly as much anymore. People who got it bad were really bad really want to see change in their life. 

image.gif.1ccfca91ac82828692bcb9778714ca52.gif

It’s pretty funny. Over on political talk at tigerdroppings they’re whacking threads and banning individuals doing it. Chicken stickied a post telling people to knock it off but of course TD being TD that just sent it into overdrive. 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Unfortunately something being 10x worse doesn’t matter at this conjuncture. What matters the most is what the every day person is going through. If she sticks to the topics and keep hitting trump where it matters the most then she will be fine. This is something Biden just could not do. I don’t think the perception of trump matters nearly as much anymore. People who got it bad were really bad really want to see change in their life. 

The only way to fix the prices of everyday goods in America and thus improve the quality of life for Americans is by regulating the free market and prohibiting price gouging. That’s it. That’s all you can do. And thats certainly not going to be done by a Republican. It goes against every single ethos they stand for. It’s sad that more Americans don’t understand the little power anyone has over pricing. In a perfect world, the prices would increase with the inflation, but here we are with companies holding record profits while Americans struggle.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It’s pretty funny. Over on political talk at tigerdroppings they’re whacking threads and banning individuals doing it. Chicken stickied a post telling people to knock it off but of course TD being TD that just sent it into overdrive. 

I have to say, I don’t frequent Tiger dropping, so your use of names did nothing but make me chuckle at the names.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

15 hours ago, autigeremt said:

End of the day, they both suck. One is just better at it than the other. 

Always great to get your perspective.  :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Surprise, surprise, surprise! :-\

(And what a brilliant tactic when you're a Trump supporter. :laugh:)

Edited by homersapien

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

At this date you have no other option than to accept that. 

You think Trump is more "fit" for the job?

11 hours ago, autigeremt said:

👀 👀 👀 

🤣

All hail the Dub. 

Repectfully, You are nothing if not nihilistic.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

So you're saying she's got a good chance flipping the evangelical vote?  <_<

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

It's different because Trump is a man.. right?  He can grab them by the _____________ all day long.  I don't see this as a winning argument with suburban women.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

It's different because Trump is a man.. right?  He can grab them by the _____________ all day long.  I don't see this as a winning argument with suburban women.

Same. It’s disgraceful. And @ArgoEagleis showing his a**. 

Note to all: This is what watching 3 hours of Fox News propaganda content per night does to you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, economystupid said:

Note to all: This is what watching 3 hours of Fox News propaganda content per night does to you. 

Fox News makes you a nasty sexist piece of trash? What?! Noooo can’t be.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have heard them say same about attorneys.

It goes both ways really. The issue is dumb lawyers only affect their clients, dumb judges on the other hand…

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

At this date you have no other option than to accept that. 

This is entirely non-responsive to his point.