Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

25 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

This is the thing... there are always thousands qualified for positions.  You know who gets them?  Whoever has the connection 8 out of 10 times.  The best attorneys aren't the ones chosen to be judges.  Judges are often either politically connected or in the right place at the right time.  The same is true for prosecutors, whether elected or not.  The only time she was given much of anything was when she was dating a legislator who appointed her to a couple of commission assignments. 

She was certainly not given the job of San Francisco DA.  She was elected to that position.  She was later elected and became California AG. 

Dude… some of our state judges are so dumb. 

1 hour ago, cbo said:

But I actually think your comment is less about racism and more about your fealty to Trump.

This is exactly it right here which is why I  am not wasting my time on him anymore.  It is just a red herring tactic to get away from the actual discussion. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Don’t bother. We’re all a bunch of ole white vets who are clinging to the confederate flag that we swore an oath to while holding a hood in the other hand. Welcome to the DEI Party. Maybe they will actually stop being hypocritical and rebrand that racist party. Finally. 

Lol. I actually had a woman that I wrote up for no call no show for 4 days pretty much make that exact claim. My decision was racist because I went to Auburn which is a university in the south. Actually told HR that in her complaint about me being racist.

Used to be if I wrote you up or denied PTO I was an a**hole. Now it is I'm racist and they go straight to HR. I got reported to HR 4 times over the past year for being racist on write ups. Cleared on all cause I was fair, equal and followed policy.

Started a new job 3 weeks ago. So glad to be out of the management/supervision role in today's world.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Didba said:

Have heard them say same about attorneys.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Now the mode shifts from a senile old man vs a senile old man with a screw loose to fit vs unfit. 

You are the “pea brain” if you have convinced yourself of that.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are the “pea brain” if you have convinced yourself of that.

Kamala’s fitness for the job isn't in doubt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

At this date you have no other option than to accept that. 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

There’s no room for nuance in that pea brain of yours, huh. Of course I always had you clocked as a mindless right wing nihilist. 

👀 👀 👀 

🤣 

All hail the Dub. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Didba said:

asddsa.gif.2ee7fe8f070fa4456afc8e4eab95a7b2.gif

Haha, I've missed that one, Didba!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

This is exactly it right here which is why I  am not wasting my time on him anymore.  It is just a red herring tactic to get away from the actual discussion. 

Exactly right. 

It's wild on here, DAG. Crazy s*** daily. Apparently I just can't help but to waste time on this forum when I should be working. But there are some great guys on the political forum with the right beliefs. 

21 minutes ago, cbo said:

Exactly right. 

It's wild on here, DAG. Crazy s*** daily. Apparently I just can't help but to waste time on this forum when I should be working. But there are some great guys on the political forum with the right beliefs. 

I see lol. I enjoy hearing other side of things and for sure like to discuss the intricacies of differences, but I learnt a long time ago in the sports forums not to waste time with people who opinion aren't rooted in any substance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I see lol. I enjoy hearing other side of things and for sure like to discuss the intricacies of differences, but I learnt a long time ago in the sports forums not to waste time with people who opinion aren't rooted in any substance.

Quite a timely sentiment considering what was posted just before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

More evidence that you're smarter than me. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

More evidence that you're smarter than me. 

Negative ghost rider!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I have seen a Superior Court judge appointed in order to get him out of the State House.  Usually it is the result of connections, but sometimes those connections are due to who they marry or who their dad knows.  It is what it is...  It will never change because it is a perk of the office holder. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I can't help but laugh at posters noting all the positions Kamala was elected to. She slept het way to the top with Willie Brown.

Kamala Harris’ ex-lover, Willie Brown, says Biden should resign immediately and make her president (msn.com)

How is that any different than having family connections?  Willie Brown isn't some California King Maker. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have heard them say same about attorneys.

They would also be right..... lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

She slept her way to the top

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

How is that any different than having family connections?

You must be from Arkansas. 

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, TripleDegreeTiger said:

Now I want to write Penny Benjamin as my presidential vote. Thanks man.

If this were the smack talk forum, I would derail the hell out of this thread for Jennifer Connelly.

43 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I can't help but laugh at posters noting all the positions Kamala was elected to. She slept het way to the top with Willie Brown.

Kamala Harris’ ex-lover, Willie Brown, says Biden should resign immediately and make her president (msn.com)

Please god let the Trump campaign use this tactic. Women just loveeee being told that the only reason they succeeded in life is because they slept with the right men. You guys are f’ing toast if your tactics are going to be disgusting misogyny and racism.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

You must be from Arkansas. 

That was funny... give ya that...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

You're right.  She stays plenty fit jumping in and out of the bed all the time.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Please god let the Trump campaign use this tactic. Women just loveeee being told that the only reason they succeeded in life is because they slept with the right men. You guys are f’ing toast if your tactics are going to be disgusting misogyny and racism.

Hey, we actually agree on a point here. Party at your house.

Republicans need not attack her for her whoring around, her giggling, her ridiculous sayings that nobody understands like falling out of a coconut tree.  Now if she said a coconut fell out of a tree & hit her square in the head, then that would make sense.

Just hope that she makes as many public speaking engagements as is humanly possible, and give her an open mic.

She will hang herself if you give her a small amount of rope.