Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

All six Republicans on the Supreme Court are Christian and five are white.

85% of Trump's appointments are White, 5% are African-American, and 76% are male. 97.8% are Christian.

Now these clowns would have you believe that it’s because they’re all deserving and they were just the best.  In fact I’m sure that they truly believe that. And that’s why some call them “the deplorables”.

Lol I just can’t get over the fact that he is trying to attribute  what I have said as racist. Given the choices , these same individuals probably would’ve voted for white ass trump or white ass Biden . A racist person is not doing that. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Ahh I see that Son of a Tiger has made his daily appearance. We can always count on you to be here when the word white, black, or race is mentioned. Never fails! Welcome to the discussion!

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ahh I see that Son of a Tiger has made his daily appearance. We can always count on you to be hear when the word white, black, or race is mentioned. Never fails! Welcome to the discussion!

His philosophical insights on the nature of humans and the corresponding intricacies of their governments are legion.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

His philosophical insights on the nature of humans and the corresponding intricacies of their governments are legion.

Sorry to derail your point. I was just reminded of this scene in Django. Made me giggle.

IMG_1121.jpeg

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m the first to say Biden was a total train wreck on the border but the horrible people stuff is statistically wrong and not necessary (my son goes to uga so I’m well aware of what happened in Athens). Regarding crime overall - illegal immigrant crime is pretty much symmetrical with US citizens. Btw theyre 90% Christian so maga should like that.

Again - the border situation was unacceptable and imo Biden’s greatest failure - but melodramatically demonizing a whole group isn’t necessary to make a point.

Immigration baiting is a time-honored political tradition of fascist governments.

It's Trump's main political MO

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Immigration baiting is a time honored political tradition of fascist governments.

Very presumptive of you to think that they know history or even what fascism is.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Immigration baiting is a time honored political tradition of fascist governments.

I found Biden’s approach to border integrity pretty close to incompetent. He treated it like an after thought.

However i agree, populist (I’ll be nice) movements requirement a “them” or better yet, “thems”. Immigrants, transgender, atheists, homeless people  - PNLM (people not like me) - are all storming the castle walls  to get me and my family.

And they must be stopped.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I've never visited this board and after reading a few posts, I'm glad I haven't. lol

I'll simply say I think it's horrific that the best the United State of America can do is give us likes of Donald Trump and Joe Biden to govern this country, along with their contingent of geriatrics who are all well past their prime. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

I've never visited this board and after reading a few posts, I'm glad I haven't. lol

I'll simply say I think it's horrific that the best the United State of America can do is give us likes of Donald Trump and Joe Biden to govern this country, along with their contingent of geriatrics who are all well past their prime. 

Good news. Kamala Harris is a spry 59

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

59 is the new 30 dude. 

3 hours ago, GoAU said:

Yes, he worked on it (with constant opposition from the dems) for 4 years, compared to 3.5 from Biden / Harris.  Unless you think there is some major shift about to happen the records aren’t even close.  Biden / Harris essentially rolled out the welcome mat for millions of illegal immigrants.  

You (sadly and incorrectly) claim she didn’t have any “power” but I’m sure you will remember she was Biden’s “border czar”  - remember, after a few months in the roll she even got close to going to a border.  Much like most of the rest of her career, she had titles and responsibilities - but no actual outputs or achievements.  

Yes.  Assume she will get more black votes because she identifies as black seems to be stereotyping a lot of people as just assuming they vote based on the color of her skin.  

Also, saying she has “diversity on her side” also seems to omit white males based only on their race / sex - the definition of racism.  

Saying she has diversity on her side does not omit anyone nor is it the definition of racism. 

When you said in this thread that Kamala can't string 3 coherent sentences together ... yeah, that was much closer to racism. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I found Biden’s approach to border integrity pretty close to incompetent. He treated it like an after thought.

However i agree, populist (I’ll be nice) movements requirement a “them” or better yet, “thems”. Immigrants, transgender, atheists, homeless people  - PNLM (people not like me) - are all storming the castle walls  to get me and my family.

And they must be stopped.

Exactly right. Fear of the "other" and replacement theory are at the core of MAGA beliefs. 

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Very presumptive of you to think that they know history or even what fascism is.

Yep.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Just think of all the Republican campaign ad's now getting trashed.

The worm has turned regarding age as issue in this election.

19 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

God I hope Trump has the same view as these guys. Im scared he’s going to back out of debating her. 

:thumbsup:  Backing out would be the smart move.  Trump hasn't the intellect nor the discipline to  compete with her on policy.  I think the local MAGAs are underestimating her. A lot.

In a debate, Trump's only option would be to go "full Trump". That won't help him with anyone who is undecided, particularly women.  

I'll be surprise if he agrees to a debate.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

End of the day, they both suck. One is just better at it than the other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Poor white males. They are just so constantly wronged. They deal with such unbridled racism.

Yeah - the whole concept of just treating everyone equally is just so foreign.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You think she was just given the position as Attorney General for the state of California? U.S. Senator? Vice President?  Those aren't achievements all of a sudden?

Yes, that’s pretty much what I’m saying.  If you’re not aware of her background in politics in California, I can provide you a few notes.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DAG said:

I think you need to go back to school. That is not racist at all. That is ridiculous notion. I am a black provider and I have black veterans who PREFER me over a white provider for reasons solely based on liked experiences. I also serve black males , white males, black and white females , trans population , etc , etc therefore I serve a diverse population . More so than my counterparts . Stop projecting . You sound foolish and ignorant .

Are you saying if people prefer someone over someone else based only on the color of their skin it isn’t racist?  Does that work both ways for you?   

2 hours ago, cbo said:

Saying she has diversity on her side does not omit anyone nor is it the definition of racism. 

When you said in this thread that Kamala can't string 3 coherent sentences together ... yeah, that was much closer to racism. 

Really - criticizing her individually has nothing whatsoever to do with her race.  I criticized Biden constantly as well - are you implying I also am racist against white people?  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

13 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Are you saying if people prefer someone over someone else based only on the color of their skin it isn’t racist?  Does that work both ways for you?   

Really - criticizing her individually has nothing whatsoever to do with her race.  I criticized Biden constantly as well - are you implying I also am racist against white people?  

Don’t bother. We’re all a bunch of ole white vets who are clinging to the confederate flag that we swore an oath to while holding a hood in the other hand. Welcome to the DEI Party. Maybe they will actually stop being hypocritical and rebrand that racist party. Finally. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GoAU said:

There was a reason to criticize Biden's speech. He's in bad shape these days. I'm not a Kamala fanatic, but she's at least an average speaker. Seems odd to say she can't string 3 sentences together, while propping up Trump who is far from articulate and frequently goes on nonsensical diatribes. 

But I actually think your comment is less about racism and more about your fealty to Trump. 

What I do know for sure is it's weak as hell to claim racism against white people. Just because I don't bark, doesn't mean I don't hear the whistle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Don’t bother. We’re all a bunch of ole white vets who are clinging to the confederate flag that we swore an oath to while holding a hood in the other hand. Welcome to the DEI Party. Maybe they will actually stop being hypocritical and rebrand that racist party. Finally. 

There’s no room for nuance in that pea brain of yours, huh. Of course I always had you clocked as a mindless right wing nihilist. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

NOW! As for the Dems, it’s nice to see them in lock step. My chief worry if Biden stepped aside was how things might fracture. To the contrary, it’s energized them. They managed to double their war chest in only a day.This was the right move. 

Now the mode shifts from a senile old man vs a senile old man with a screw loose to fit vs unfit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoAU said:

Yes, that’s pretty much what I’m saying.  If you’re not aware of her background in politics in California, I can provide you a few notes.  

This is the thing... there are always thousands qualified for positions.  You know who gets them?  Whoever has the connection 8 out of 10 times.  The best attorneys aren't the ones chosen to be judges.  Judges are often either politically connected or in the right place at the right time.  The same is true for prosecutors, whether elected or not.  The only time she was given much of anything was when she was dating a legislator who appointed her to a couple of commission assignments. 

She was certainly not given the job of San Francisco DA.  She was elected to that position.  She was later elected and became California AG. 

1 hour ago, cbo said:

There was a reason to criticize Biden's speech. He's in bad shape these days. I'm not a Kamala fanatic, but she's at least an average speaker. Seems odd to say she can't string 3 sentences together, while propping up Trump who is far from articulate and frequently goes on nonsensical diatribes. 

But I actually think your comment is less about racism and more about your fealty to Trump. 

What I do know for sure is it's weak as hell to claim racism against white people. Just because I don't bark, doesn't mean I don't hear the whistle. 

asddsa.gif.2ee7fe8f070fa4456afc8e4eab95a7b2.gif

• Haha 1