Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  Trump would solve that in a day or two.  Just ask him. ;D

It's not going to take him that long to reinstate the remain in Mexico policy. 

8 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

It's not going to take him that long to reinstate the remain in Mexico policy. 

It worked so so well the first time. He should have just done everything Obama was doing in every aspect of politics and policy. He would have been much more successful 😃

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

He failed in the big one. Unite the country. It was a pledge of sorts.

He also failed to shut Trump/Maga down. Should have been an easy lay up. 

In his defense we were still in a pandemic and world wide spiraling inflation.

So Biden "failed to unite the country" while at the same time "failing to shut Trump/MAGA down".   Really?  That's all on him?

I don't think you fully understand Trump or his supporters.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So Biden "failed to unite the country" while at the same time "failing to shut Trump/MAGA down".   Really?  That's all on him?

I don't think you fully understand Trump or his supporters.

Correct. He failed. Didn’t even make the effort.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It worked so so well the first time. He should have just done everything Obama was doing in every aspect of politics and policy. He would have been much more successful 😃

It’s too late now. The horrible people are here now, killing our people and running fentanyl like candy. Both parties should pay dearly for their neglect. It won’t happen. 

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

It’s too late now. The horrible people are here now, killing our people and running fentanyl like candy. Both parties should pay dearly for their neglect. It won’t happen. 

There’s so much wrong with that statement, but let’s just not unpack that today. My head hurts from yesterday. I do agree that the continued chaos at the border by every president since W has been a major ball dropped. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I’m the first to say Biden was a total train wreck on the border but the horrible people stuff is statistically wrong and not necessary (my son goes to uga so I’m well aware of what happened in Athens). Regarding crime overall - illegal immigrant crime is pretty much symmetrical with US citizens. Btw theyre 90% Christian so maga should like that.

Again - the border situation was unacceptable and imo Biden’s greatest failure - but melodramatically demonizing a whole group isn’t necessary to make a point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m the first to say Biden was a total train wreck on the border but the horrible people stuff is statistically wrong and not necessary (my son goes to uga so I’m well aware of what happened in Athens). Regarding crime overall - illegal immigrant crime is pretty much symmetrical with US citizens. Btw theyre 90% Christian so maga should like that.

Again - the border situation was unacceptable and imo Biden’s greatest failure - but melodramatically demonizing a whole group isn’t necessary to make a point.

The border situation has been unacceptable for decades! 

14 hours ago, homersapien said:

He had 4 years to work on it.  But Harris was "a failure" without any of the power accorded to the presidency.

And don't forget Trump essentially cancelled the bipartisan agreement - chaired by one of the most conservative members of the Republican party - simply because he would rather not improve the situation for the (personal) sake of his 24 campaign. 

Yeah, he's great!  :laugh:

(Oh I forget, you ignore actual historical fact.):-\

Yes, he worked on it (with constant opposition from the dems) for 4 years, compared to 3.5 from Biden / Harris.  Unless you think there is some major shift about to happen the records aren’t even close.  Biden / Harris essentially rolled out the welcome mat for millions of illegal immigrants.  

You (sadly and incorrectly) claim she didn’t have any “power” but I’m sure you will remember she was Biden’s “border czar”  - remember, after a few months in the roll she even got close to going to a border.  Much like most of the rest of her career, she had titles and responsibilities - but no actual outputs or achievements.  

14 hours ago, DAG said:

image.gif.481b648d47daa5d3af30dcd1e29c3560.gif

Yes.  Assume she will get more black votes because she identifies as black seems to be stereotyping a lot of people as just assuming they vote based on the color of her skin.  

Also, saying she has “diversity on her side” also seems to omit white males based only on their race / sex - the definition of racism.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Yes, he worked on it (with constant opposition from the dems) for 4 years, compared to 3.5 from Biden / Harris.  Unless you think there is some major shift about to happen the records aren’t even close.  Biden / Harris essentially rolled out the welcome mat for millions of illegal immigrants.  

You (sadly and incorrectly) claim she didn’t have any “power” but I’m sure you will remember she was Biden’s “border czar”  - remember, after a few months in the roll she even got close to going to a border.  Much like most of the rest of her career, she had titles and responsibilities - but no actual outputs or achievements.  

Yes.  Assume she will get more black votes because she identifies as black seems to be stereotyping a lot of people as just assuming they vote based on the color of her skin.  

Also, saying she has “diversity on her side” also seems to omit white males based only on their race / sex - the definition of racism.  

Poor white males. They are just so constantly wronged. They deal with such unbridled racism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

LOL. Biden can't decide the next words in his sentence or which way to exit a stage, or who is the VP or president of Ukraine...but he made this decision all by his onesie!

That is a fairy tale that has been sold to you and which you have adopted as truth.

24 minutes ago, GoAU said:

You think she was just given the position as Attorney General for the state of California? U.S. Senator? Vice President?  Those aren't achievements all of a sudden?

16 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What do any of y’all care anymore for? He’s out. You’re all voting for Trump anyway. A few of you think Harris is worse. So why are you bi*ching. You got what you want.

They have to be outraged about something. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Didba said:

They have to be outraged about something. 

They don’t know how to attack Harris yet. Their Russian bots haven’t updated to their newest software. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Are we really debating whether a licensed attorney with years of experience won’t be able to successfully debate a geriatric?

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Didba said:

Are we really debating whether a licensed attorney with years of experience won’t be able to successfully debate a geriatric?

God I hope Trump has the same view as these guys. Im scared he’s going to back out of debating her. 

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You think she was just given the position as Attorney General for the state of California? U.S. Senator? Vice President?  Those aren't achievements all of a sudden?

No, what you really need in your back pocket is a book and a healthy friendship with a tech bro. This is 2024, dude.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I think you need to go back to school. That is not racist at all. That is ridiculous notion. I am a black provider and I have black veterans who PREFER me over a white provider for reasons solely based on liked experiences. I also serve black males , white males, black and white females , trans population , etc , etc therefore I serve a diverse population . More so than my counterparts . Stop projecting . You sound foolish and ignorant .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Poor white males. They are just so constantly wronged. They deal with such unbridled racism.

Clueless. It scares me that there are people who literally cannot critically think. Notice how he made a point to emphasis white male lol. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I have actually been watching MSNBC and Maddow. She keeps saying Harris will be the first black woman president. Harris's parents are from India and Jamaica. That is simply BS...............

22 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I have actually been watching MSNBC and Maddow. She keeps saying Harris will be the first black woman president. Harris's parents are from India and Jamaica. That is simply BS...............

Race is weaponry for the party of slavery. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Weird angle of attack. She’d be a couple firsts. First woman president, first Asian-American president. However she’d be the second black president. 

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Clueless. It scares me that there are people who literally cannot critically think. Notice how he made a point to emphasis white male lol. 

All six Republicans on the Supreme Court are Christian and five are white.

85% of Trump's appointments are White, 5% are African-American, and 76% are male. 97.8% are Christian.

Now these clowns would have you believe that it’s because they’re all deserving and they were just the best.  In fact I’m sure that they truly believe that. And that’s why some call them “the deplorables”.

47 minutes ago, Didba said:

Yep.