Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

7 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I have actually been watching MSNBC and Maddow. She keeps saying Harris will be the first black woman president. Harris's parents are from India and Jamaica. That is simply BS...............

That makes her black where I came from. :rolleyes:  Hell, Obama has a white mother and you don't have a problem with calling him black.

And seriously: "Harris's parents are from India and Jamaica. That is simply BS."

What's that mean?

:laugh:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

When I seen it was Yahoo, I didn't even bother to click the link..

When you "seen" it?

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

That makes her black where I came from. :rolleyes:  Hell, Obama has a white mother and you don't have a problem with calling him black.

And seriously: "Harris's parents are from India and Jamaica. That is simply BS." What is that supposed to mean?

:laugh:

I don't remember calling Obama black. Can you clue me in on something?

4 hours ago, GoAU said:

Yes, her prowess as both a Border Czar and chief of AI development show she is a force to be reckoned with.  LOL

Yep.  Trump would solve that in a day or two.  Just ask him. ;D

4 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Seriously? He’s unfit to be president NOW. Has been for some time. 

Don't know about the "some time" part, but he's had some notable accomplishments.  Historians will credit him for that.

Edited by homersapien

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ok, you’re not blaming the wrong person.  The people who blame political parties for the damage corporations do are blaming the wrong people. Is that better.

I could care less, but if you want to take a shot at me make sure it’s from a point of substance and not because you and I don’t agree on certain things. 

You seem to be confused that saying Trump will win is saying I want him to win. It’s just my opinion based on what I know about human nature and past experience. 

If you want be be upset with me for saying Biden is unfit, that’s fine. I thought he was unfit 4 years ago. 

This is pretty much hammer meets nail.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, cbo said:

She's actually a decent speaker, much better than Trump or Biden. 

She's had some bad moments, like most politicians, that have been played over and over again. 

She was the California Attorney General and was successful. (Some of her aggressiveness disturbed Democratic liberals.)

This narrative that she can't stand up to Trump in a debate is laughable.  

IMO, she'll tear him apart.  I predict he won't debate her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Nobody beats Trump at a debate. It’s a debacle and no matter what Trump seems to come out better afterwards. 

Look at the first debates he was in way back when….he came in and said “you are ugly” to someone. 

The debates don’t really mean much anymore, because at the end of the day what they say in the debates don’t matter. 

He’s a one trick pony, the Gish Gallop where you basically spew falsehoods in rapid succession so it’s hard to rebut.

Wondering, did you see Kamala Harris’ questioning of Bill Barr?

• Like 1

Just now, alanevans said:

He’s a one trick pony, the Gish Gallop where you basically spew falsehoods in rapid succession so it’s hard to rebut.

Wondering, did you see Kamala Harris’ questioning of Bill Barr?

No have not seen it. 

And to be clear, I’m not saying he wins debates…what I’m saying is even if he loses he still wins or it seems to not matter. 

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

No have not seen it. 

And to be clear, I’m not saying he wins debates…what I’m saying is even if he loses he still wins or it seems to not matter. 

Because he says so much utter nonsense it’s impossible to rebut in real time and ignorant people who want to believe he won feel good

• Like 1

3 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

You may not like or agree with Trump but Biden is way past his time as far as his cognitive issues. He was propped up way too long.

Yeah.  And Trump is like, what, 3 years younger? :-\

His cognitive issues are now on full display. 

(Not to mention his moral issues and narcissistic, authoritarian values.)

Just now, alanevans said:

Because he says so much utter nonsense it’s impossible to rebut in real time and ignorant people who want to believe he won feel good

And if you question KH abilities, in good faith go to youtube and search Kamala Harris Bill Barr.

It could be enlightening if you have sense to see it

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Don't know about the "some time" part, but he's had some notable accomplishments.  Historians will credit him for that.

He failed in the big one. Unite the country. It was a pledge of sorts.

He also failed to shut Trump/Maga down. Should have been an easy lay up. 

In his defense we were still in a pandemic and world wide spiraling inflation.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He is so screwed up naturally that no one notices 

2 minutes ago, alanevans said:

And if you question KH abilities, in good faith go to youtube and search Kamala Harris Bill Barr.

It could be enlightening if you have sense to see it

I don’t question her ability. I’m just not in alignment with many of the left policies and how far left she is. 

I question her ability to win, I think she’s in a no win position. 

If Manchin were running, he’s someone I’d support…..even being center-center right. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah.  And Trump is like, what, 3 years younger? :-\

(Not to mention his moral issues and narcissistic, authoritarian values.)

Biden's has been for over 3 years..................

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Being unfit is not what Democrats have been saying, or independents for that matter.  Unfit would be describing someone incapable of forming his own thoughts and making decisions etc.  Only in Fox narratives and in the mind of Trump is that the case.  People that know him have all said that he is still capable.  That doesn't mean that he is the best candidate.

“People that know him said he was fine”???  Really, you believe THAT???  You must be really gullible.

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Don't hold your breath on those corruption charges that have no basis in reality.  If I was Biden, I would wait until December 26th and issue pardons to his son to keep Trump and his loons from having a shot at doing anything crazy.

I wouldn’t be too sure on that.  

Not suprised ethics would allude you either.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

You think he has a better chance than going against someone with early onset dementia? Highly doubt it. Now I will say the democrats better hope better than assume she will get the black vote since she identifies as black. With that being said , she does have diversity on the side. 

Sounds racist…

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I did. I’m not voting for a convicted rapist on the Epstein files who doesn’t even respect election results. A dead guy is better than a predator. All day

Convicted of rape - really?  You just make stuff up, eh?

34 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  Trump would solve that in a day or two.  Just ask him. ;D

He sure did a better job than any other recent president.  The current clown in office took actual steps to WEAKEN the border.  Significant improvement in very short order should be no problem at all. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I don't remember calling Obama black. Can you clue me in on something?

I was making a natural assumption (since the rest of the world did). 

So to confirm, do you characterize Obama as black?

4 minutes ago, GoAU said:

He sure did a better job than any other recent president.  The current clown in office took actual steps to WEAKEN the border.  Significant improvement in very short order should be no problem at all. 

He had 4 years to work on it.  But Harris was "a failure" without any of the power accorded to the presidency.

And don't forget Trump essentially cancelled the bipartisan agreement - chaired by one of the most conservative members of the Republican party - simply because he would rather not improve the situation for the (personal) sake of his 24 campaign. 

Yeah, he's great!  :laugh:

(Oh I forget, you ignore actual historical fact.):-\

18 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Biden's has been for over 3 years..................

And he just decided not to run, so what's your point?

18 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Sounds racist

image.gif.481b648d47daa5d3af30dcd1e29c3560.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I think a few on here actually said they would be voting for him even if he was a corpse. 

I'm with Trae Crowder:

"I'd vote for "Poopy Pants Biden" over Trump.  Hell, I'd vote for the poop over Trump."

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3869778396638801

• Haha 1