Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

At least you could understand

No I couldn’t. Once he started rambling he became hard to understand and pay attention to. I will fully admit that Joe Biden sounds older than Donald Trump. He looks much older too. But Trump makes no f’ing sense half the time. And more importantly, he doesn’t know sh*t about government or policy. Never has, and I doubt he never will.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The Vice President literally exists to step in if the president can’t perform his duties. That’s our system. Everyone who wants to run, is allowed to under law. Manchen is saying that he may reregister and run. More power to him. I voted for a 78 year old Joe Biden, absolutely knowing that he’s 78 and Harris may happen to have to take over if he dies or becomes enable to serve. And so did every other Democrat.

If the President decided to not run and he endorses his VP, and every person in the Democratic Party decides to get behind the VP, instead of running, what issue do you have?

All you mf’s have been doing is whining about Biden being too old to run again. The party literally agreed with you and pressured him out. He agreed to do it. Now you’re saying he shouldn’t have done it. What do you want?

You voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump and you didn't give a crap about who would be stepping in if and when he was unable to serve. Just be honest with yourself. Many folks felt the same about Pence. 

Believing Biden had a choice in this decision is delusional. He was a dead man walking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This guy on Reddit did a good job with the whole DEI attack strategy. 

IMG_1110.jpeg

It would be nice if people could attack Kamala based on her track record, policies, etc. She's certainly not perfect. 

But we've already heard the DEI thing on here and I'm sure some of our frequent posters won't be able to resist it in the future. Telling. 

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

So do you think he should have just run?

Doesn’t matter what I think he should or should not do.

He should not have run in 2020 in the first place. His mental state was already in a declined state, remember the Hidin Biden jokes when they were trying to do damage control? 

He should have been enjoying his senior years with family. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He was deemed too old when he went up in front of millions of Americans and showed that is mental fitness was that of a 82 year old. That’s when this started. That’s when Americans, donars, lawmakers, etc saw how old his mind had gotten, and that’s when the polls started to show their concern. Once again, the Democratic Party acted accordingly. 

Sure 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

You voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump and you didn't give a crap about who would be stepping in if and when he was unable to serve. Just be honest with yourself. Many folks felt the same about Pence. 

Believing Biden had a choice in this decision is delusional. He was a dead man walking.

He absolutely had a choice. He didn’t have to have unwavering support from his party and he didn’t. But he was the only one who could decide to leave. So he bowed out. 

And you’re talking to the wrong person about this Harris thing. I like Harris. I used to thoroughly enjoy watching her lay into people when she was in the Senate. I voted for Warren in the primary, but I am completely fine voting for Harris and I was completely fine when Biden chose her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He didn’t have to have unwavering support from his party and he didn’t. But he was the only one who could decide to leave. So he bowed out. 

LOL. Biden can't decide the next words in his sentence or which way to exit a stage, or who is the VP or president of Ukraine...but he made this decision all by his onesie!

Edited by johnnyAU
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I think a few on here actually said they would be voting for him even if he was a corpse. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Doesn’t matter what I think he should or should not do.

He should not have run in 2020 in the first place. His mental state was already in a declined state, remember the Hidin Biden jokes when they were trying to do damage control? 

He should have been enjoying his senior years with family. 

Well he ran and received enough votes to win the primary and beat Trump senseless in the election. He won Georgia FFS. Nearly 4 years and a successful economic recovery later, he’s done. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I think a few on here actually said they would be voting for him even if he was a corpse. 

I did. I’m not voting for a convicted rapist on the Epstein files who doesn’t even respect election results. A dead guy is better than a predator. All day

What do any of y’all care anymore for? He’s out. You’re all voting for Trump anyway. A few of you think Harris is worse. So why are you bi*ching. You got what you want.

Not the Bee

@Not_the_Bee

Subscribe

Just in case Kamala doesn’t know what she’s getting into, this is my explanation:

So, the president is a person. This person leads a country. The country is called the United States. The president makes big decisions for the country. So, basically, the president is important and has a lot of responsibilities. And these are big responsibilities because of how big the country is.

She can handle it.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What do any of y’all care anymore for? He’s out. You’re all voting for Trump anyway. A few of you think Harris is worse. So why are you bi*ching. You got what you want.

Because Biden was a certain win.  Now there are new variables and uncertainty.  I still think it’s trumps to lose, but his odds are now… in flux.

8 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I still think it’s trumps to lose, but his odds are now… in flux.

I agree with this. Trump has every advantage in this one. But let’s be real here, they aren’t going to believe it if Trump loses to anyone. Lol. It doesn’t matter. If Trump wins, the election was fair and free and if Trump loses, it was rigged. Who cares who he runs against.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Who’s b**thing? I’m just saying i don’t think replacing Biden will move the needle at this point. 

I wish we had better options, but I don’t believe in voting for someone for the sole reason I don’t like the other. I’ll do what I’ve done in the past and write someone in. I know that gets under the skin of many on left. But I don’t care. 

I do think that there are many folks in the middle that voted Biden last time will probably switch to Trump no matter what.

People will overlook negatives when it comes down to their pockets. The party in office will always be held responsible for how people are feeling with their pockets. Frankly, everyone is being pinched right now. Prices have gone up so much with everything the middle class is hurting way more than in 2020. Repos are up, average new car price is $48K, insurance is up dramatically, groceries, all have seriously outpaced salaries. Recent instances of murder from immigrants.    

The president is always left with the bag and right now whoever takes his spot has to take on a pretty large bag. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I wish we had better options, but I don’t believe in voting for someone for the sole reason I don’t like the other. I’ll do what I’ve done in the past and write someone in. I know that gets under the skin of many on left. But I don’t care. 

Nobody on the left cares if you write someone in. Please for the love of god, write in anyone you want. I hear Mickey Mouse and Jesus get a few votes every year. Maybe you should jump on The Christ/Mouse ticket.

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nobody on the left cares if you write someone in. Please for the love of god, write in anyone you want. I hear Mickey Mouse and Jesus get a few votes every year. Maybe you should jump on The Christ/Mouse ticket.

I’ve been chewed out from some folks on the left for not voting their way. So trust me there is some angry folks out there. 

I think I read where a guy legally changed his name to “Literally Anyone Else.”  So that might be an option. 

12 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

People will overlook negatives when it comes down to their pockets. The party in office will always be held responsible for how people are feeling with their pockets. Frankly, everyone is being pinched right now. Prices have gone up so much with everything the middle class is hurting way more than in 2020. Repos are up, average new car price is $48K, insurance is up dramatically, groceries, all have seriously outpaced salaries. Recent instances of murder from immigrants.    

The president is always left with the bag and right now whoever takes his spot has to take on a pretty large bag. 

Well you’re upset with the wrong people. No president sets grocery prices and unfortunately a free market with little regulation allows corporations to price gouge people out of living. If you want to fix the price of goods, you have to hold corporations accountable.

IMG_1111.jpeg

Edited by AuCivilEng1

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I’ve been chewed out from some folks on the left for not voting their way. So trust me there is some angry folks out there. 

I think I read where a guy legally changed his name to “Literally Anyone Else.”  So that might be an option. 

I don’t care who anyone votes for. It’s your right. My qualm is that people are whining about Biden’s age and the price of groceries and saying they’re going to vote for a felon SA’er who whether you like it or not, holds responsibility for a massive economic crisis.

Short of sitting down and begging companies not to raise their profits anymore, there is nothing a president can do to stop grocery prices.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

53 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

No I couldn’t. Once he started rambling he became hard to understand and pay attention to. I will fully admit that Joe Biden sounds older than Donald Trump. He looks much older too. But Trump makes no f’ing sense half the time. And more importantly, he doesn’t know sh*t about government or policy. Never has, and I doubt he never will.

He makes more sense than Biden ever did. You are not being honest but I understand your hate.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Well you’re upset with the wrong people. No president sets grocery prices and unfortunately a free market with little regulation allows corporations to price gauge people out of living. If you want to fix the price of goods, you have to hold corporations accountable.

IMG_1111.jpeg

Please quote me where I said the president is responsible for it. 

I said the party in power gets blamed. 

That’s a fact. 

I’m not surprised that this was your response, you and others are so worried about the other side being wrong you look past what is being said. 

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

He makes more sense than Biden ever did. You are not being honest but I understand your hate.

Is that your bar? He makes more sense than Biden does now. But nothing he says has any substance. Do you not see that? He doesn’t really talk about how he is going to fix the economy, or stop a war, or increase jobs. He just whines and says he will fix it. I will say that he does articulate an idea about illegal immigration, but do you honestly think that deporting 11 million people, 80% of who have been here more than a decade would do more good than harm. There are already more jobs than there are people who want to work them. Nobody wants to do the type of work that illegal immigrants do. So they will go undone, and in turn crash the economy.

5 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Please quote me where I said the president is responsible for it. 

I said the party in power gets blamed. 

That’s a fact. 

I’m not surprised that this was your response, you and others are so worried about the other side being wrong you look past what is being said. 

Ok, you’re not blaming the wrong person.  The people who blame political parties for the damage corporations do are blaming the wrong people. Is that better.

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I wish he’d step down as president. 

History will treat him well.  Joke's on you.

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t care who anyone votes for. It’s your right. My qualm is that people are whining about Biden’s age and the price of groceries and saying they’re going to vote for a felon SA’er who whether you like it or not, holds responsibility for a massive economic crisis.

Short of sitting down and begging companies not to raise their profits anymore, there is nothing a president can do to stop grocery prices.

I haven’t seen where people on here are whining about grocery prices. Talking about him being unfit…yeah because he was. 

Doesn’t matter regarding the highlighted part. People vote with their pockets and the one in power at the time is left holding the bag. Most People will vote for a felon no matter who if they remotely think their situation will improve. 

I learned that in high school political science and frankly has been the most true thing I’ve been taught regardless politics.  Not necessarily the felon part, but the fact that personal pockets trump (no pun intended) just about anything else. 

Edited by wdefromtx