Biden has dropped out of the 2024 race

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Ridiculous.

Will Tump debate Harris?  Is he scared?

Of course he will, I would bet he is looking forward to it.  Maybe she can explain how being the boarder czar works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

Ridiculous.

Whether he's scared or not (I doubt he is, ftr...), no one needs to be subjected to these two flinging incoherent, acerbic poo at each other for 90 minutes. It would be an assault to our eardrums. 

Depending on her VP choice, a VP debate would likely be much more informative, though.

• Like 1

It was inevitable. On another note, this Alabama fan being a try hard is so cringe.

• Like 1

Today is National Ice Cream Day….coincidence?  I think not.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

If would have stepped down before the primaries he would have done what was best for the country. His ego said he could run again and his body and mind said *not so fast*.  Yeah, he is as self serving as he always has been.

His ego and his need / desire to protect his son and his family name against the onslaught of corruption charges that are likely heading his way.  Only when he saw his own party was going to throw him to the wolves did he decide to step down.  Actually, I shouldn’t have said “decide”, as he really didn’t have a choice.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Ridiculous.

Trump will wipe the floor with the cackling hyena.  Her word salad will not save her.   Hell, Tulsi mopped the floor with her, this will be even worse.  

Edited by GoAU
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

At this unprecedented juncture in American history, we must be clear about what just happened. The Democrat Party forced the Democrat nominee off the ballot, just over 100 days before the election.  

Having invalidated the votes of more than 14 million Americans who selected Joe Biden to be the Democrat nominee for president, the self-proclaimed ‘party of democracy’ has proven exactly the opposite.  

The party’s prospects are no better now with Vice President Kamala Harris, who co-owns the disastrous policy failures of the Biden Administration. As second in command and a completely inept border czar, Harris has been a gleeful accomplice — not only in the destruction of American sovereignty, security, and prosperity, but also in the largest political coverup in U.S. history. She has known for as long as anyone of his incapacity to serve.  

Regardless of the chaos in the current White House, our adversaries around the globe should be reminded that the U.S. Congress, the U.S. military, and the American people are fully prepared and committed to defend our interests both at home and abroad.  

If Joe Biden is not fit to run for President, he is not fit to serve as President. He must resign the office immediately. November 5 cannot arrive soon enough.

Translation: Republicans know Kamala can beat Trump

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course he will, I would bet he is looking forward to it.  Maybe she can explain how being the boarder czar works.

Maybe she can teach you to spell border

• Haha 3

Just now, alanevans said:

Maybe she can teach you to spell border

I doubt it.  Ive made that mistake before.  Good catch though, you always are here with the hard hitting comebacks.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

That is simply bull****.  Nobody has said that he is "unfit" to run. 

Of course it’s BS

It’s an IM4AU post

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why isn’t he resigning from office as well? If he can’t run again then he’s not fit to stay in office right now. 

I think Trump beats her easier than Biden. Just my gut. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Why isn’t he resigning from office as well? If he can’t run again then he’s not fit to stay in office right now. 

I think Trump beats her easier than Biden. Just my gut. 

The question most have is who will she pick to be VP.  People are looking at Shapiro from PA, but he just got the Governor’s job last year and I wonder if he would be willing to give that up to lose in the Presidential race and be without a job.  It may be harder than people think to find someone willing to be Kamala’s running mate.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The question most have is who will she pick to be VP.  People are looking at Shapiro from PA, but he just got the Governor’s job last year and I wonder if he would be willing to give that up to lose in the Presidential race and be without a job.  It may be harder than people think to find someone willing to be Kamala’s running mate.

She’s probably the sacrificial lamb so others don’t have to put her name in. 

Could be interesting with replacing names on some state ballots. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Don’t say that too loud or the maga boys will have time to figure out where DC actually is and begin planning for their once every 4 years siege  the capital get together.

Edited by auburnatl1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It may be Biden - he’s claimed to be her VP a few times already….

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Oh, I disagree - a lot of people have been saying he’s unfit to run. It’s even becoming obvious to the die hard libs.  Anything else is just denial.  

28 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Yes, her prowess as both a Border Czar and chief of AI development show she is a force to be reckoned with.  LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Seriously? He’s unfit to be president NOW. Has been for some time. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, alanevans said:

She could win. It’s not like Americans need a good candidate. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Haha 2

It had to happen. Dems have a fighting chance now. 

Harris would do well in a debate against Trump. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Trump doesn’t debate. He rambles, deflects, sidesteps, and delays. Good comedy entertainment, otherwise a waste of time. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, cbo said:

The world salad machine wouldn’t do well in a debate with anyone.  Heck, she can’t string together 3 cohesive sentences by herself.  

• Facepalm 2

The most pressing question is do we want a president that is Trumps age in office at this moment. I mean he’s clearly cognitively declining. The man is 78 years old! Come on Republicans! You can do better than this old man. 😏🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nobody beats Trump at a debate. It’s a debacle and no matter what Trump seems to come out better afterwards. 

Look at the first debates he was in way back when….he came in and said “you are ugly” to someone. 

The debates don’t really mean much anymore, because at the end of the day what they say in the debates don’t matter. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GoAU said:

The world salad machine wouldn’t do well in a debate with anyone.  Heck, she can’t string together 3 cohesive sentences by herself.  

She's actually a decent speaker, much better than Trump or Biden. 

She's had some bad moments, like most politicians, that have been played over and over again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

She's actually a decent speaker, much better than Trump or Biden. 

She's had some bad moments, like most politicians, that have been played over and over again. 

Yea I don’t understand the whole “she never makes sense” argument. Guess we will see if Trump agrees to debate her. Her debate with Pence wasn’t a great forum to display her prosecutor chops, due to Pence being so soft spoken and laid back.

Also Kamala was assuredly distracted the whole time, due to that large black fly that took up residence on Pence’s bright white head for the whole debate.

• Haha 1