If Biden drops out, it will be Harris.

Just now, cbo said:

We agree for once. A huge failure by the Dem party. One that may still cost them the election. 

But that doesn't mean you don't try to correct the mistake now. Could be too late, but why not try.

I agree with the thought of trying, but it will be an uphill climb.  How they decide on a candidate will be interesting and will come under scrutiny.

43 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree with the thought of trying, but it will be an uphill climb.  How they decide on a candidate will be interesting and will come under scrutiny.

The MSM is full steam ahead right now. They even left the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis and moved it to USA so they could start reenforcing the new narrative. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

The MSM is full steam ahead right now. They even left the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis and moved it to USA so they could start reenforcing the new narrative. 

Then screwed Nascar fans with a crap ending 😆 

• Haha 1

Seeing a few funny comments regarding this but has Biden actually confirmed that he dropped out or that he's aware of it.  Everything that's happening seems to indicate that but has he made a public appearance?  In this day and age, it would be good to kill the conspiracy narrative.  Just seeing a typed letter without an actual hand signature leaves the question open. 

15 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Seeing a few funny comments regarding this but has Biden actually confirmed that he dropped out or that he's aware of it.  Everything that's happening seems to indicate that but has he made a public appearance?  In this day and age, it would be good to kill the conspiracy narrative.  Just seeing a typed letter without an actual hand signature leaves the question open. 

He’s supposed to address the nation Friday evening. I’m sure people will be glued to it. 

• Thanks 1