If Biden drops out, it will be Harris.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They worked with Republicans to try to fix the border. You people have selective amnesia when it comes to that. That border bill was written by an ultra conservative and was the most conservative border bill in history. No democrat is ever going to deport 18 million people. 

I hope the new nominee continues to espouse this. If he/she does, Trump will win.  The American people do not believe this bs any longer. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Some of us like to look at historical records to gauge topics. I know you folks just like to make believe that sh*t didn’t happen. But that’s not how reality works, brother.

I'm not your brother. Everyone who keeps up with current events knows the border crisis has been horrible under Biden. Left or Right! That is true.

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

I hope the new nominee continues to espouse this. If he/she does, Trump will win.  The American people do not believe this bs any longer. 

They don’t believe actual things that happened and is acknowledged by everyone, including the REPUBLICAN who was in charge of writing the bill? Your cult doesn’t believe it, but not all Americans are as ridiculously empty headed as you guys.

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I'm not your brother. Everyone who keeps up with current events knows the border crisis has been horrible under Biden. Left or Right! That is true.

We’re arguing two different things. Everyone acknowledges that it is a problem. But people with brains who pay attention understand that Trump’s border issues were also relevant issues. And a crisis isn’t a crisis if you guys are ok with tabling it for a year. You don’t just decide when an issue becomes relevant based on how it suits your ego.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

ridiculously empty headed

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We’re arguing two different things. Everyone acknowledges that it is a problem. But people with brains who pay attention understand that Trump’s border issues were also relevant issues. And a crisis isn’t a crisis if you guys are ok with tabling it for a year. You don’t just decide when an issue becomes relevant based on how it suits your ego.

Why do you think trump wanted the wall? Because he knew it was a damn problem!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Let’s see if the majority of America agrees with you. How you can constantly listen to Trump ramble about incoherent bulls**t constantly and then have a problem with Harris is very telling.

Let’s see if the majority of America agrees with you. How you can constantly listen to Trump ramble about incoherent bulls**t constantly and then have a problem with Harris is very telling.

Trump is entertaining.

15 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Why do you think trump wanted the wall? Because he knew it was a damn problem!

Because he’s using fear of illegal immigration to rile up support. And also because he’s stupid and doesn’t understand the nuances of anything, so his stupid brain can only fathom just putting up a Great Wall. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Trump is entertaining.

Ahh yes, entertaining is what you want to run the country. A funny guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because he’s using fear of illegal immigration to rile up support. And also because he’s stupid and doesn’t understand the nuances of anything, so his stupid brain can only fathom just putting up a Great Wall. 

Legal immigration is fine! Not illegal immigration. Don't you get it?

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Legal immigration is fine! Not illegal immigration. Don't you get it?

What are you talking about. I said illegal immigration in my post.

Harris has major issues on the border mess , tends to regularly gaffe, and has likability challenges. Plus the woman of color stuff has unknown dynamics. That being said I’m not sure the Dems have any viable choice.

If she were running against anyone but Trump, the odds would be ridiculously low. But she is. We’ll see.

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ahh yes, entertaining is what you want to run the country. A funny guy. 

I've always wanted my President to have Hulk Hogan and Dana White speak when they accepted their party's nomination. Shows class.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Harris has major issues on the border mess , tends to regularly gaffe, and has likability challenges. Plus the woman of color stuff has unknown dynamics. That being said I’m not sure the Dems have any viable choice.

If she were running against anyone but Trump, the odds would be ridiculously low. But she is. We’ll see.

Agreed. I had high hopes for her four years ago. Thought she did fairly well in the debates four years ago. Then she disappeared for the most part, and has not done much to help herself since.

Trump responds to Biden dropping out

From CNN's Kaitlan Collins

In a phone call with CNN minutes after President Joe Biden announced his exit from the 2024 race, former President Donald Trump described Biden going “down as the single worst president by far in the history of our country.” 

While it’s unclear who the Democratic nominee will be, Trump said he thinks Vice President Kamala Harris will be easier to defeat than Biden would have been. 

Stay classy, Don.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

47 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Quoting a show about… science. Well this day just took a turn.  Singing leprechauns in my back yard by sunset suddenly seems possible.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Quoting a show about… science. Well this day just took a turn.  Singing leprechauns in my back yard by sunset suddenly seems possible.

Did you even watch Star Trek?  Yes, Spock was *the science* officer, but the show was not about science.  Anyway, Spock would say *fascinating* when something was shocking to his logic, like you actually believing Kamala has a shot.  Her approvals rating is lower than Joe’s

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No worse science than the left thinking a man can have a baby.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did you even watch Star Trek?  Yes, Spock was *the science* officer, but the show was not about science.  Anyway, Spock would say *fascinating* when something was shocking to his logic, like you actually believing Kamala has a shot.  Her approvals rating is lower than Joe’s

I was a EE for my undergrad. Required viewing or you werent allowed in class.  So Star Trek wasn’t sci-fi, what was it then - a romantic comedy?

As for Kamala not having a shot - again odds are against her and she’s not a great candidate.  However, if you look more broadly than just maga world - trumps negatives are through the roof as well. It’s all about purple states.  It’s a new race. We’ll see.

Edited by auburnatl1

8 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

No worse science than the left thinking a man can have a baby.

Huh?  Damn this site can get whacky. 

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

So Star Trek wasn’t sci-fi

Is sci-fi science?  Is that science fiction fact?  The new sci-fi is men can be women.  Star Trek was a modern day (at the time) cowboy show.  Captain Kirk was definitely a cowboy, hence a hero.

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s a new race. We’ll see.

Yes, we will see….anybody but Trump

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why did that political party not see the issue with their candidate before the 27th of June?  Most everybody else did.  

We agree for once. A huge failure by the Dem party. One that may still cost them the election. 

But that doesn't mean you don't try to correct the mistake now. Could be too late, but why not try.

• Like 2