Who does the DNC name if PJB does step down?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who does the DNC name if PJB does step down? Multiple choice question...

• VP Kamala Harris?
    • CA Gov. Gavin Newsom?
    • MI Gov. Gretchen Whitmer?
    • IL Gov. J.B. Pritzker
    • KY Gov. Andy Beshear?
    • PA Gov. Josh Shapiro?
    • MD Gov. Wes Moore?
    • AZ Sen. Mark Kelly?
  2. 2. Do you think anyone named at this late stage actually has a legitimate chance of winning?

• Yes
    • No
    • Possibly, but highly unlikely...

If they don’t pick VP Harris their whole ideology crumbles.  She was picked as VP by Joe as a favor to Clyburn for gettin Joe nominated in 2020.  No other candidate will carry on the insanity of Joe other than Harris, except the possibility of Newsom.  I can’t imagine what would happen if Newsom is picked over Harris.

It’s not about what is good for America, it is about continuing the vision of the party.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

If they don’t pick VP Harris their whole ideology crumbles.  She was picked as VP by Joe as a favor to Clyburn for gettin Joe nominated in 2020.  No other candidate will carry on the insanity of Joe other than Harris, except the possibility of Newsom.  I can’t imagine what would happen if Newsom is picked over Harris.

It’s not about what is good for America, it is about continuing the vision of the party.

Pot meet Kettle.  You have to see the hypocrisy in this statement.

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Pot meet Kettle.  You have to see the hypocrisy in this statement.

Would you two stop and enjoy life. Who ever of these loser parties wins, it won’t mean much to anyone in the US. 

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Would you two stop and enjoy life. Who ever of these loser parties wins, it won’t mean much to anyone in the US. 

The only thing keeping me from enjoying the day is rain.  I appreciate the concern though.  :)

• Like 1

🤣🤣🤣

Now that this is no longer a hypothetical, I think however the process is carried out, it'll be Harris...money access being more than a small factor.

VP pick if it's Harris? Not thinking Newsom because they are from the same state and there could be some 12th amendment issues...if they're smart, they'll pick Josh Shapiro.

What a time to be alive...first time since 1968 a sitting president doesn't seek re-election, but it was the only decision that made sense. 

16 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

first time since 1968 a sitting president doesn't seek re-election

Not quite true.  He sought re-election, he just wasn’t up to it.