Commonality of trump & Biden

We have had trump cabinet members tell us that they would not support trump for office again after serving with him before.

According to Chuck Todd, lead on Meet the Press on NBC News, Biden cabinet officials, specifically senior cabinet officials have been saying the same thing about Biden for over two years.

Congrats to both parties for giving the American Voting Public exactly what we never wanted for leadership of America and the Free World. 

Two totally unqualified nominees in the last two elections, and then gaslighting us for eight years that either one was a good choice or could even realistically serve us well. 

Sometimes I feel as though there just aren't enough middle fingers in all  the world to tell you what I really think about you...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

We have had trump cabinet members tell us that they would not support trump for office again after serving with him before.

According to Chuck Todd, lead on Meet the Press on NBC News, Biden cabinet officials, specifically senior cabinet officials have been saying the same thing about Biden for over two years.

Congrats to both parties for giving the American Voting Public exactly what we never wanted for leadership of America and the Free World. 

Two totally unqualified nominees in the last two elections, and then gaslighting us for eight years that either one was a good choice or could even realistically serve us well. 

Sometimes I feel as though there just aren't enough middle fingers in all  the world to tell you what I really think about you...

This is incomplete unless we acknowledge that there is a divide in the why.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

It is obvious.  Trump’s detractors believe his attack of America’s enemies are too harsh, while Biden’s detractors believe he is too weak.  JMO of course.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

They should inform us and let us decide. There is no one in the media that should be telling me how to vote. You know how they want us to vote, for their party of choice. Nothing else. There. You have every decision they will make for the rest of the time they do their job. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It is obvious.  Trump’s detractors believe his attack of America’s enemies are too harsh, while Biden’s detractors believe he is too weak.  JMO of course.

What?  He was just too harsh with Russia?

laughter.gif

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What?  He was just too harsh with Russia?

laughter.gif

The Russians didn’t invade Ukraine until the weak one entered office.  Fact.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yet the Russians worked in every way they could to help get Trump elected.  Fact.

You actually buy into all the hot air Trump blows about bringing the war to a quick end?  The only way he does that is if he convinces Ukraine to give up 1/3 of their country to Russuan thugs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yet the Russians worked in every way they could to help get Trump elected.  Fact.

You actually buy into all the hot air Trump blows about bringing the war to a quick end?  The only way he does that is if he convinces Ukraine to give up 1/3 of their country to Russuan thugs.

I am sorry. We heard that s*** for 8 years now and not one indictment, charge, arrest, trial, nor conviction. Try again to convince the rest of America of this craziness. If he did it, then why haven’t they proved it already?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am sorry. We heard that s*** for 8 years now and not one indictment, charge, arrest, trial, nor conviction. Try again to convince the rest of America of this craziness. If he did it, then why haven’t they proved it already?

I'm looking for where he said that Trump colluded with Russia?

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yet the Russians worked in every way they could to help get Trump elected. 

Right there. Sorry reading isnt one of those things you do well...;-)

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I said what Russia did.  That is an established fact.  I did not say there was collusion.

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Again, where does it say Trump colluded? Russia can do many things to help him get elected without Trump being involved, and they did. 

• Like 1

Just now, Leftfield said:

Again, where does it say Trump colluded? Russia can do many things to help him get elected without Trump being involved, and they did. 

Jonah Jameson Laugh GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Jonah Jameson Laugh GIFs | Tenor

So in addition to being a pompous ass, you also enjoy being wrong?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

So in addition to being a pompous ass, you also enjoy being wrong?

Bro, I called the collusion BS years ago. I told everyone on this forum that there about $1.3M (literally almost nothing) used by the Russians to aid the trump campaign back then and if that overcame the $500M difference between HRC and trump then they must have had a miracle happen at the same time. Are you saying that possibly, maybe, whatever that trump may not have colluded with and therefore it is ever so slightly different than what the DNC/MSM Media/Proclaimed in 10000s of articles, videos, and yes even 100s of threads here on this forum told us over the last eight years??? Really?

Bro, I called the collusion BS years ago. I told everyone on this forum that there about $1.3M (literally almost nothing) used by the Russians to aid the trump campaign back then and if that overcame the $500M difference between HRC and trump then they must have had a miracle happen at the same time. Are you saying that possibly, maybe, whatever that trump may not have colluded with and therefore it is ever so slightly different than what the DNC/MSM Media/Proclaimed in 10000s of articles, videos, and yes even 100s of threads here on this forum told us over the last eight years??? Really?

It's actually pretty simple: you implied 9377 said Trump colluded with Russia's attempts to influence the election. I pointed out he did not. You responded with a jackass remark. 

Instead of simply admitting your error and moving on, you're doubling down by posting all this garbage about what difference the distinction makes and how effective the influence campaign was or was not, which is completely irrelevant to what I was pointing out. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ukraine asked to join the EU in 2021 and in essence publicly asked for a formal divorce from Russian influence. That was the trigger.  Who was president is as irrelevant as the weather in New Zealand.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ukraine asked to join the EU in 2021 and in essence publicly asked for a formal divorce from Russian influence. That was the trigger.  Who was president is as irrelevant as the weather in New Zealand.

Why did Ukraine wait until 2021 to ask to join the EU?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why did Ukraine wait until 2021 to ask to join the EU?

They didn’t wait. They frantically had been going through the EU admittance check list for 5 years.  Read on it.

You can’t blame Biden for earthquakes and mosquitoes.  It’s Fox dribble stuff. Stick with the border and the botched Afghanistan withdrawal where you have a point. Blaming Biden for Ukraine is nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

They didn’t wait. They frantically had been going through the EU admittance check list for 5 years.  Read on it.

You can’t blame Biden for earthquakes and mosquitoes.  It’s Fox dribble stuff. Stick with the border and the botched Afghanistan withdrawal where you have a point. Blaming Biden for Ukraine is nonsense.

Joe was president when Russia invaded Ukraine.  Stick with the dribble from MSNBC where they will tell you Biden is sound of mind.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Joe was president when Russia invaded Ukraine.  Stick with the dribble from MSNBC where they will tell you Biden is sound of mind.

And there was a Cicadas double emergence this year. And… Joe was president.

What does msnbc have to do with anything? Facts sometimes suck.

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

And there was a Cicadas double emergence this year. And… Joe was president.

What does msnbc have to do with anything? Facts sometimes suck.

So does reality.

A timeline for Nord Stream 2 pipeline:

15 July 2020: The U.S. threatens investors to ditch Nord Stream 2. It is meant as a “clear warning” to companies that aiding the project would not be tolerated by Washington. “Get out now, or risk the consequences,” secretary of state Mike Pompeo said.

1 January 2021: The U.S. Congress authorises new sanctions against companies involved in the construction of the pipeline.

19 January 2021: The U.S. announces sanctions for the first time – on the Russian pipe laying vessel Fortuna. The German government says it “notes” the decision “with regret.” Previously, there had only been a threat of sanctions.

1 February 2021: France urges Germany to drop the Nord Stream 2 project in light of the arrest of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

6 February 2021: The construction of the pipeline with the Russian vessel Fortuna restarts in Danish waters despite U.S. sanctions.

16 February 2021: The Biden administration might be willing to make a deal with Berlin on Nord Stream 2, according to German media sources. However, it remains unclear whether Biden would even consider doing so in the face of clear bipartisan opposition in the U.S. Congress. A deal could involve waiving sanctions in exchange for an agreement that Germany would stop future natural gas deliveries through the pipeline, for example in case Russia puts pressure on Ukraine.

18 March: The Biden administration reiterates the project is a “bad deal” for Germany, Ukraine and Central and Eastern European countries, and a “geopolitical project intended to divide Europe and weaken European energy security.” In his statement, U.S. secretary of state Antony Blinken says the Biden administration is committed to complying with sanctions imposed by Congress. “The Department reiterates its warning that any entity involved in the Nord Stream 2 pipeline risks U.S. sanctions and should immediately abandon work on the pipeline.”

12 April 2021: President Joe Biden is not willing to compromise on the project and is "determined to use all available means to prevent the completion of Nord Stream 2," U.S. Berlin embassy spokesman Joseph Giordono-Scholz tells newspaper Tagesspiegel.

19 May 2021: The U.S. decide to waive sanctions against German company Nord Stream AG, which is behind the construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, and its CEO Matthias Warnig, despite the players' involvement in sanctionable actions. The Biden administration lifts the sanctions so as not to compromise the relationship with Germany, U.S. media report. 

15 July: Angela Merkel and U.S. president Biden discuss the pipeline during the chancellor’s trip to Washington, D.C. They agree they wouldn’t allow Russia to use the pipeline to threaten its neighbours amid a push to limit the Kremlin’s geopolitical clout, but the leaders acknowledge that differences remain over the project. “My view on Nord Stream 2 has been known for some time,” Biden says. “Good friends can disagree. By the time I became president, it was 90% completed and imposing sanctions did not seem to make any sense.” Merkel says that government officials from both sides continue to talk about the issue, and also debate ways Germany and Europe could react in a situation where Russia broke with its promises. “We’ll see,” adds Biden. 

21 July: Germany and the U.S. reach an agreement that allows for the completion of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. 

10 September: Gazprom announces it has finished construction of Nord Stream 2.

25 January: The British government declares the Nord Stream 2 pipeline should be abandoned if Russia launches an attack on Ukraine. In an interview with Sky News on Monday, the country’s foreign minister Liz Truss says she is “very clear that Nord Stream 2 should not continue in the event of an attack on Ukraine.”

7 February: U.S. President Joe Biden says “there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2” if Russia launches an attack on Ukraine.

23 February: The United States impose sanctions on the company in charge of building Nord Stream 2, expanding penalties on Moscow after it recognized two breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine.

26 September: Several underwater explosions destroy large parts of the Nord Stream 1 twin pipelines, and also of one string of Nord Stream 2. The second line is reportedly undamaged.

18 November: Swedish authorities confirm the September blasts were sabotage.

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/news/nord-stream-2-twists-and-turns-controversial-gas-pipeline

Yeah, it all had to do with Ukraine acceptance into the EU.

Biden tried to be strong on sanctions, acquiesced to Germany and *in the best interest of the US*.  Threatens Russia with sanctions if they invade Ukraine (why let them complete it if you are going to sanction it?).  Russia invades Ukraine (not Joe’s fault) and he blows up the pipeline.  The man is brilliant.  If the Nord Stream 2 pipeline wasn’t completed and just the Nord Stream 1 was operational, the sabotage would have been much more effective.  Ukraine didn’t want the Nord Stream 2 pipeline to be completed.

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

And Trump asked them to help.

Putin will try to help him this election also. And Trump will gladly accept that help.

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And Trump asked them to help.

Putin will try to help him this election also. And Trump will gladly accept that help.

China said hold my beer. Pathetic