Auburn is Georgia's Homecoming opponent

IMG_4264.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:46 AM, Viper said:

Wasn't T-Town Tom given a cease and desist order from the bammer compliance office to prohibit the use of a student-athlete's name, photograph or likeness to promote a commercial product or service?

Didn't T-Town Tom continue to display signed bammer jerseys in his store windows and sell autographed bammer items after the cease and desist order?

Didn't T-Town Tom host a signing event for McElroy and Arenas after the cease and desist order?

Wonder why a guy that ONLY sells suits to the public would be given a cease and desist order?

Couldn't be because he was a booster providing trading of memorabilia for suits and/or store discounts. Because THAT would have been extremely illegal at that time, rendering all players involved (Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Nico Johnson) retroactively ineligible, leading to the forfeiture of all games appeared in.

I guess T-Town Tom either didn't comprehend what "cease and desist" truly meant. Or he stuck his finger in the air to the bammer compliance office because he just didn't give a damn about complying with their pesky, meaningless cease and desist order...to hell with the consequences of the program...because it's all about making as much dough as possible off bammer football before he had to go back to selling just suits instead of jerseys to the public.

I'm betting the latter rather than the former. What say you, bammer?

So far in the past. Time has really changed things. Don't you think?

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Strike a nerve?

On 8/6/2024 at 9:35 PM, Viper said:

Strike a nerve?

Not really. College football doesn't dictate my life. Maybe it does yours...............

36 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Not really. College football doesn't dictate my life. Maybe it does yours...............

Since it's obvious you can't accept facts about your corrupt program and can't face the heat or the stones to discuss it, you know where the door is.

On 8/6/2024 at 8:14 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

T-town Tom would be considered small time in todays “buy a player” program. Now it would be welcome and legal. This is one reason saban became the off the field head coach with his puppets doing all the actual work until he is needed.

He has the best retirement plan in the USA. He’s making more money now that when he had to work and hide all the illegal things going on in the uat program.

On 8/1/2024 at 2:24 PM, Viper said:

T. Bowden beat them both his last full season and still was forced out. 

Not trying to get off track but didn’t Bowden have some other off the field issues going on as well at the time ? I remember hearing rumors that he was having an affair with Lowders daughter which lowder off! 

but I’ve never been able to find any credible source on that at all so it sounds like street talk garbage nothing more

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 8:27 PM, Viper said:

Since it's obvious you can't accept facts about your corrupt program and can't face the heat or the stones to discuss it, you know where the door is.

Sports, politics, banking, insurance, etc...., its all corrupt. Welcome to the real world.

10 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Sports, politics, banking, insurance, etc...., its all corrupt. Welcome to the real world.

bammer football… the most corrupt organization in sports… until the NIL extinguished bammer’s corrupt empire.

Emmert and dink both quit…nearly simultaneously. They saw the writing on the wall. Neither could keep the tsunami from coming. They GTFO quick as they could.

Not since prior to the bahr’s arrival, finally it’s a level playing field again and now you’re seeing who rules this state in recruiting. And THAT is the real world.

tenor.gif