BIG CAT WEEKEND

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Word on the street is Juju may show up? 

Is that word from earlier in the week discussions from ON3? On the free video they said a friend from Carrolton is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if he did  show. His parents are going to get the money from the top dog no matter where he visits. I don't think he signs with Auburn.

Just now, Auburn93 said:

Is that word from earlier in the week discussions from ON3? On the free video they said a friend from Carrolton is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if he did  show. His parents are going to get the money from the top dog no matter where he visits. I don't think he signs with Auburn.

Read over on AU board on TD, Somebody said JLee said there was a 50/50 chance he comes. Was very surprised to see that 

17 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Read over on AU board on TD, Somebody said JLee said there was a 50/50 chance he comes. Was very surprised to see that 

That is what he said on their recruiting video yesterday. Also, Pinkton said it was a 60% chance a QB would show up.

I just read on Facebook that the Coleman kid has flipped back to Auburn. Has that been confirmed?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PickingOffPeanuts said:

That's what he says.

I have a feeling it may not be over.

Third time is the charm, as they say.

Edited by yngwie1995

2 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

Is that it for Big Cat weekend?

Correct if wrong...I believe so yes. Commitments take place on Big Cat Saturdays.

Next up...Jared Smith. Set to pick Auburn...errr...announce next Saturday, 8/3/24.

10 minutes ago, Viper said:

Correct if wrong...I believe so yes. Commitments take place on Big Cat Saturdays.

Next up...Jared Smith. Set to pick Auburn...errr...announce next Saturday, 8/3/24.

Actually Fagans picks tomorrow I believe

• Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Actually Fagans picks tomorrow I believe

Beautiful!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenTiger said:

So no word on a QB or did I miss something? 

@GreenTiger No word on a QB and there likely won't be til AU is ready for there to be. All I can say is the game is afoot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Juju showed up, just not at Auburn.😉

• Haha 1